Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)

Go down 
+2
moon
summer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:54 pm

How did you get back up there? o.o
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Justin

Justin

Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:08 pm

get back up where
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:34 pm

"Auh?" I say. "I have a nectar and ambrosia here in my pouch." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:35 pm

im ok just a little soar ima rest a couple minutes
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:02 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani ran over to her little sibling, Justin.
"You okay little buddy?" she asked, her brown eyes flashing concern. Seeing Justin said her was okay Dani backed off and sighed. She leaned against the arena walls playing the the sun's rays. She may not be an archer, but she was a healer and light bender.
~Justin, I'm sorry but the rule is 4 comeplete sentences and please use correct grammar.~
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:05 pm

im bored. i pushed a button and a keyboard showed up. i turned it on and started playing songs like, this land is your land, and amazing grace, and the israeli natonal anthym
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:25 pm

"Ok... " Amber said, " I think you should rest a while.." she suggested, " Off the arena, its dangerous." she added. Then she turned to Dani and smiled, "You spar?"
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:42 am

I guess life in the Arena is pretty tough. I don't think I'm really going to get this on but since I suck in fighting I guess I better try to practice. I sighed. "Hi!" I say to the girl (Amber).
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:21 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
When Amber asked if she sparred, Dani replied with a nod. She had sparred many times before and loved it! Not only was she half decent, but the thrill of a fight was intense."Yeah I spar. You wanna spar Amber?" Dani asked with a sly smile. Sparring, hehe. Dani stopped smiling and tried to look serious enough for Amber to say yes.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:25 am

"Sure," Amber said, accepting the challenge. She gripped her silvery bronze sword and examined it, waiting for Dani to get ready.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:27 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani took her golden dagger from her leg strap. The dagger shinned in the morning sun, sending a golden light across Dani's face as she studied it. The fourteen year old looked at her oponent and sighed, Amber had a sword. Sword versus dagger, perfectly fair. Remembering something she heard before Dani straightened up. If you have the shorter weapon, make it a close fight. No prob.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:02 pm

i pushed another button and the keyboard dissaperd. i wheeled out of the arena and went to me cabin
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:20 pm

"So... Maiming or no maiming?" Amber asked Dani, observing her dagger. A sword and a dagger looks a little... odd, she thought. Changing her mind, she lightly shifted her grip on her sword and exerted her will. Her sword shortened to half its size, becoming a slim and graceful hunting knife, made of the same material. It had once gotten rid of a Teumessian fox, she remembered, smiling at the thought, and should serve her well.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:09 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani's eye drifted to Amber's sword, wait knife. "Well, I'm okay with Maiming, I can heal us if we get beat up too bad." she said slowly. She loved healing people, but struggled to heal herself. Dani knew her healing powers were meant for others, but sometimes she kept her powers to herself.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:27 am

"That's really cool then, cause I don't like healing with magic. Its dangerous, for me to do it I mean. Its not really my field either, I kinda suck at it." I told her, grimacing, flipping my knife from my left hand to my right. I waited for her to make her move, observing her silently.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:20 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani shifted her weight from one foot to another. Seeing Amber wanted her to make the first move, she let out a small sigh. Gripping her dagger in one hand she took a small knife out of her pocket and put it in the other. Dani thrust the knife at Amber's chest and began to charge with her dagger. The golden light spread, making it hard for anyone except the daughter of Apollo to see. She slashed the dagger at Amber's side and jabbed the blade into her shoulder. Training with Mini helped a lot.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:42 am

Amber batted the knife away from her and barely had time to dodge before the dagger ripped her sleeve, slightly grazing her shoulder. She was fast, Amber noted. She squinted in the light and pushed her mind out, sensing the other girl. She then sent a sharp shot of magic to counter the light. Amber's training reflexes took over as she rolled to one side and slashed at Dani, the silver knife a blur, feinting to her head with the flat of her blade.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:52 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani was happy to be back into training, it was really fun. Seeing that Amber deflected her dagger, to now appear normal that wasn't fun. Dani got into defensive mode and slashed away Amber's silver dagger. The girl's dagger still hit Dani's head lightly. After Amber's attack Dani channeled some sunlight at Amber's face, hoping to distract her. Then Dani charged at her, flipped to the side and slashed the girl's back.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:36 am

(( Uh, Amber's carrying a hunting knife and it was a feint... not an actual hit.. xDD But its alright (: ))

Amber immediately shot back at Dani, darkenesse engulfing and blinding her. She ducked, the girl's slash meeting her back for a moment before she rolled onto the ground. I gotta be faster than that if I want to be a hunter... She thought to herself. Then spurring herself on, she jabbed her silver knife at Dani's arm then slammed the hilt of her blade onto her other shoulder, hoping to catch her off guard.

(( You dont necessarily need to be hit, its up to you. :D ))
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:17 pm

~Oh, I know by hit i meant feint, just didn't know exactly how to say it, so uh yeah!~
DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smile dat her slow success of hitting Amber, yes she was celebrating. It was like a tradition for her. Seeing Amber was thinking of her next attack, Dani already was considering her moves. She let the knife take a thin cut to her arm but dodged the hilt of the blade. After that Dani didn't give Amber recovery time. She roundhouse kicked the girl in the stomach and stabbed the girl's shoulder. Let's just say Dani had strong legs.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:19 pm

I got out of my cabin and pushed a button on my wheel chair turning me and it invisible and I snuck into the arena to see what was going on. i saw Dani and amber fighting. oooh this should be good i thought.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Amber ducked again, rolling away from Dani's kick, but was a little slow on the dagger. Seeing that it would sink into her flesh in a moment, she flicked her hand and a force pushed the dagger off course slightly, just as it met her skin, leaving a shallow but long cut. She winced but ignored the prick.

Then jumping to her feet, she snapped her fingers, drawing fire from her source and turning the blade green with flames licking it harmlessly. I have to be careful, she told herself. Greek fire is dangerous, don't overdo it.

Then feeling just a little drained, she slashed the flaming blade at Dani in defense. Her eyes narrowed as she sensed someone approach with electrical devices. It drove her head crazy, tingling like mad. I bet its Justin and his wheelchair, she thought, scowling slightly.

((Uh, Ambers not angry at you Justin, shes just annoyed since shes battling))
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:35 pm

ooc: oh ok.
i slowly approached and watched the whole thing well eating popcorn. best movie ever i said aloud. forgetting i was invisible.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:45 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani'e eyse glittered with a sense of fear as Amber lit her dagger with Greek Fire. Greek Fire wasn't something you use in a spar, it was for serious times. Before Dani could say something it was too late. Amber's dagger flashed before the fourteen year old's eyes and cut deep into her tan skin. Pain soared through her skin, as if her mind had been set ablaze with fire. Burning Dani rolled and rolled, trying to put out the green flames. With the flames out she stopped, her breathing was heavy and the pain still was there. Dani almost dared herself not to look, but she did. The burn looked serious. It was at least 2nd degree and blood red, the mark going along her left arm.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:51 pm

i gasped and pushed a buttun for my first aid kit and became visible. I rushed over to Dani andpoured some ice cold water on her burn and loosly wrapping it.i pushed another button on the wheel chair and it turned into a gourney. i slowly got up forgetting about the pain for once and helping Dani on to iti took out some nectar and poured some onto her wound and in her mouth along with some amborsia. Feel better? i asked with a pained look
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next