Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My First Kiss Went a little Like this (Sam)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

My First Kiss Went a little Like this (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: My First Kiss Went a little Like this (Sam)   My First Kiss Went a little Like this (Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:23 pm

My First Kiss Went a little Like this (Sam) Skyler-samuels-tv-school
a l i c e|p e n e l o p e|h e a r t

I got inside of his car and waited for him to drive off. I loved Jake so much. I couldn't believe this was actually happen. First I hated him and he hated me, and now we were in love. This was beyond awesome. "You ready?" I asked.

Last edited by Selene on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: My First Kiss Went a little Like this (Sam)   My First Kiss Went a little Like this (Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:31 pm

JACOB RYDER
"If the world was a better place, I wouldn't have murdered that person in your closet would I?"

I put the car in drive and sped down the highway. I smiled at Alice. I remember when I first met her. She made me sit by her. Not only that, I fell in love with her that day. I don't know what it was, but I did. I mean, that time at the beach with meg, and at the hotel, and in the bathroom.. and... ok let's stop there, but that time was special and all, but it was very special to be here with Alice.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: My First Kiss Went a little Like this (Sam)   My First Kiss Went a little Like this (Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:44 pm

He smiled at me. That was something you didn't see from Jake too much. It was nice to see a smile. I smiled back at him. I opened the window and let my hair flow in it. It was so pretty right now. I laughed on the inside. It almost looked as if it were glowing. "Are we almost there?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: My First Kiss Went a little Like this (Sam)   My First Kiss Went a little Like this (Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:51 pm

JACOB RYDER
"If the world was a better place, I wouldn't have murdered that person in your closet would I?"

I pulled up at a restaurant, a place I heard was nice, but never actually went. I was planning to go with meg, but hey, I'm here with Alice. I mostly liked this place because it has spacious bathrooms, if you know what I mean... man... Meg changed me.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: My First Kiss Went a little Like this (Sam)   My First Kiss Went a little Like this (Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:12 pm

I smiled at him. I picked up my purse and got out of the car. "This place is nice," I said. I didn't mean to actually say that, but I was thinking it. So instead, I said it. I started to wonder if those voices were bothering Jake...
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: My First Kiss Went a little Like this (Sam)   My First Kiss Went a little Like this (Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:27 pm

JACOB RYDER

I smirked. I hoped she liked it. I took her hand in mine and we walked into the restaurant. Damn. This was fancier than I thought. Good. I want the best for Alice. I asked the waitress for a table, and she said it would be a twenty minute wait. I shurgged and walked back.
"Twenty minute wait," I said solitarily.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: My First Kiss Went a little Like this (Sam)   My First Kiss Went a little Like this (Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:34 pm

I smiled at him. "Let's skip the restaurant," I said. I walked to the bathroom pulling him behind me. They had one that was a family restroom. Nice. I made sure the walls and door were sound proof by forcing them too. I also made sure nobody came to the family restroom. I forced it to be hidden. I locked the door and dragged Jake in, kissing him.

~PM's xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Kiss Went a little Like this (Sam)   My First Kiss Went a little Like this (Sam) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Kiss Went a little Like this (Sam)
Page 1 of 1