Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess) Empty
PostSubject: Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess)   Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess) Ian-Keaggy-ian-keaggy-24573505-500-500
j e r e m y|m i c h e a l|c h a s e

A chilling breeze blew past my face. My hair flew back and my neck was bared and exposed. I shivered and threw my hands back against my neck. I pulled my hair back down and continued walking. No book today. Just walking. When I planned to go to the field, I planned to walk. Silently. Quietly. A girl would've made this better. Heck, a girl in any situation would make life better.

Last edited by Selene on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess)   Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess) Ariana15
M A L L O R Y | T H O M A S || H E R M E S

Mallory had taken the dye in her hair out just a few days ago. She looked in a mirror and realized that she liked herself much better with her natural, curly, dark hair. She walked from her cabin to the strawberry fields. She picked up a few strawberry's and put them in her pouch. She kept walking around, looking for the best berries, when she almost ran into a teenage boy about her age. She apologized, "I'm so sorry for almost running into you. ... Hi. I'm Mallory. Daughter of Hermes.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess)   Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:35 pm

I hadn't turned around yet. "Oh no, it's..." I'd turned around by now and I saw the girl. She was so beautiful. Her curly brown hair flowed in the wind. Her eyes glistened in the sunlight. Her face looked so soft. I tried not to stare, but it was too hard. I shook my head, and sighed. "No, it's okay. And hi Mallory. I'm Jeremy, Jeremy Chase. I'm a son of Athena," I said. I reached out to shake her hand, just a way to touch her...

Last edited by Selene on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess)   Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:25 pm

"Hello Jeremy." Mallory replied warmly, shaking his warm hand. It was chilly on this October day. Especially since she was wearing a short dress of pale pink, but at least she was wearing leather jacket and black tights (as seen in picture above.) It was still freezing cold to her and all she wanted to do was cuddle up to someone and chat with them. She held onto Jeremy's hand for a little while longer before regretfully letting go of it.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess)   Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:00 pm

I picked up a ripe strawberry and bit it. It was sweet and sour. I looked over at Mallory. "So what brings you here today?" I asked. I wasn't really sure what to say. I was good with girls. I scratched my arm, a little embarrassed. I finished my strawberry and bent down to pick another. I ate it also and looked down at my feet, still embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess)   Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:04 am

Mallory picked a strawberry and ate it. She let the leaves fall back into the patch and picked a couple more. Before taking a bite out of a second one, she replied, "Oh, I don't know ... just going for a walk ... I have no idea where my brother went to ... probably went to pick up girls or something ... what about you?" Mallory again let the leaves fall into the strawberry patches. Then she ate the third one and did the same, picking one or two more strawberries. She loved strawberries. But then again, who didn't?
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess)   Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:11 pm

I laughed a little at her last comment. I'd seen her brother before. He looked like her, so they must have been twins. I ran a hand through my hair and laughed nervously. I sat down on the ground and held her hand so she'd sit down with me. "I usually come here when I don't wanna read. I like to talk and eat strawberries," I said smiling.

Last edited by Good Pancakes on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess)   Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:17 pm

Mallory smiled. She ate strawberry after strawberry. Finally she decided to ask another question. She asked, "So, Jeremy, how old are you?" As she waited for a reply, she took out a small, pouch-like bag and started picking the best strawberries she could find. After filling the pouch, she ate a couple more strawberries.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess)   Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:35 pm

I gulped and looked down. "I'm 17," I said. I scratched the back of my head. That was a weird question. "How old are you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess)   Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:00 am

Mallory smiled again. Sometimes she couldn't help smiling. Espcially in front of hot boys. She replied, "I'm also 17!" What else could Mallory ask her newest crush? She hadn't the faintest idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess)   Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiss me Tomorrow, Love me Today (Jess)
Page 1 of 1