Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

(still working on it! will not be done till tomorrow)new character

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
horseplan789

horseplan789

(still working on it! will not be done till tomorrow)new character  Empty
PostSubject: (still working on it! will not be done till tomorrow)new character    (still working on it! will not be done till tomorrow)new character  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:02 pm

Half-Bloods

Name:skye long

Age/Birthday:January 14th 1994

God Parent:Iris

Mortal Parent:john long

Years in Camp:first year

Brief History:Skye was the oldest sibling out of three. (mortal children) In his younger years He lived with his family his half siblings, his father and his stepmother,his father has remarried after his affair with iris. one day he came home to find his father and stepmother waiting for his arrival, they explained that they were going to send him off to a private school so he could get his grades up.soon he was off by him self on a bus to his new privet school after awhile he had realized that he had been on the bus for a long time.skye got up to ask the bus driver where they were off to (the bus driver was a satyr) and he explained that he was a demigod and that camp half bloods magical boundaries could protect him from monsters.

Physical Appearance:Has Dark Brown hair and babby blue eyes,he stands about 5'8". His normal everyday outfit consistof a orange camp half blood shirt blue sweatshirt and a pair of jeans.

Personality:Skye is quite he doesnt talk much and gets nervous easily thought he is very
eager and not very independent he needs engorgement from others. He also get frustrated easily but all in all a very kind and easy going guy.

pets:none yet

Talents:he is good with horses (any animals at the stable) :)

Weapons:sword

(will this work?)

Last edited by horseplan789 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: (still working on it! will not be done till tomorrow)new character    (still working on it! will not be done till tomorrow)new character  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:09 pm

Try elaborating more on his personality and physical appearance. And how can he be the oldest out of three mortal children if his mother is a goddess? Or was there a piece I missed? I see you put in stepmother, but you never specifically explained how that could happen. So just tweak those few things and then you'll be set. (:
Back to top Go down
horseplan789

horseplan789

PostSubject: Re: (still working on it! will not be done till tomorrow)new character    (still working on it! will not be done till tomorrow)new character  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:44 pm

Dan wrote:
Try elaborating more on his personality and physical appearance. And how can he be the oldest out of three mortal children if his mother is a goddess? Or was there a piece I missed? I see you put in stepmother, but you never specifically explained how that could happen. So just tweak those few things and then you'll be set. (:
is this better?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: (still working on it! will not be done till tomorrow)new character    (still working on it! will not be done till tomorrow)new character  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:46 pm

Try to add more on his appearance. His weight, skin color, and maybe even other important jazz. Also, add more detail to his sword.

Did you PM and admin the codeword?
Back to top Go down
horseplan789

horseplan789

PostSubject: Re: (still working on it! will not be done till tomorrow)new character    (still working on it! will not be done till tomorrow)new character  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:00 am

Music wrote:
Try to add more on his appearance. His weight, skin color, and maybe even other important jazz. Also, add more detail to his sword.

Did you PM and admin the codeword?
am having a bit of a writer's block so I will finish this and PM the admin the codeword tomorrow
Back to top Go down
horseplan789

horseplan789

PostSubject: Re: (still working on it! will not be done till tomorrow)new character    (still working on it! will not be done till tomorrow)new character  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:24 pm

sorry I will get to this tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: (still working on it! will not be done till tomorrow)new character    (still working on it! will not be done till tomorrow)new character  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:04 pm

Don't double post please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (still working on it! will not be done till tomorrow)new character    (still working on it! will not be done till tomorrow)new character  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(still working on it! will not be done till tomorrow)new character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: