Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) Empty
PostSubject: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:30 am

Kyle Knight

Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) Justin%252BBieber%252B2011%252Bby-katwomancreations.blogspot+%252834%2529

Kyle stood up from where he had been sitting. Finally his shift for replenishing the ice was over and now he got some free time. He pulled on his ice skates and jumped onto the ice. He was just in is jeans and a T-shirt because he was a son of Khione, the cold didn't affect him. He skated expertly, weaving in and out of campers with a grin. He smoothed down his light brown hair, looking around for someone he knew.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:40 am

Sophia ••• Mia ••• Giovanni {unclaimed}

Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) Girl_holding_heart

Sophia knew this was gonna be a bad day. Sophia barely knew how to ice-skate. Sophia laced up her ice skates and slowly stepped on the ice. Gripping her scar, Sophia slowly started to skate on the ice. 'This is just like dancing!', Sophia thought happily. Sophia knew how to dance. She has done ballet for 10 years. Sophia started to gracefully skat on the ice, her light brown hair flying in the wind. Sophia blue eyes, that had swirls of green and brown, looked around the ice-rink. Sophia saw some boys looking at her when she skates by. Sophia glared at them slightly. If only she knew who her god parent was.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:49 am

Kyle turned around of his skates, skating backwards; not trying to show off at all." He watched as a small Hermes boy fell over, nearly getting squashed by a tall boy riding past. He quickly went over to him, helping him back onto his feet. "Here is a tip. If you don't wanna get squished by the big kids, skate around the edges, trust me." He told the kid who smiled back at him before joining his friends around the edges. Kyle looked around, spotting a girl looking a little wobbley. He skated over to her. Whoa, she's pretty. "Never done this before?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:56 am

At the sound of a voice, Sophia quickly turned, making a little snow at her feet from the skates. Sophia realized that it was a boy. A very cute one to be excat. Sophia smiled lightly. Sophia opened her mouth and was about to speak Italian when she remembered she wasn't in Italy anymore. "Uh...hi. I'm Sophia," Sophia said, her Itialian accent thick in her words. Sophia blushed and took a step back. "No, I've never ice-skated before," Sophia said, answering the boy's question.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:07 am

OOC: Cute? Cute! What an understatment for JB's looks. Drop dead gorgeuas more like.

Kyle raised his eyebrows, smiling slightly.
"Italian? Sweet, I love it there." He told her. "Venice is nice." He remembered going there as a kid. Although, to be honest, the most he knew about Italy was from playing Assassins Creed. He wouldn't tell her that though, way to ruin the mood.
"Nice to meet you Sophia, I'm Kyle." He said. "Skating isn't that hard once you get used to it. I'm a son of Khione. You must be, what, Aphrodite?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:16 am

-Lol xD okay, he's smexy xD-

Sophia nodded at what Kyle said. "Venice is nice. But I like Naples de best," Sophia told Kyle, giving him a cute smile. Sophia blushed at who Kyle predicated at who might be Sophia's mother. Everyone always told Sophia that. "Maube she is. I just have no idea. I'm unclaimed," Sophia told Kyle, starting to skate around him. "I thought you were Aphrodite," Sophia whispered in Kyle's ear before skating off. Sophia looked over her shoulder and smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:22 am

Kyle frowned. Never been there, he was about to say but she whispered in his ear and skated around him beofre he could. He grinned, blushing slightly as he wastched her try and skate gracefully. He sped at to her, turning ariund and skating backwards so he could watch her.
"Hm, you are quite a flirt, aren't you?" He asked, more to himself than to her. He really hoped that she wasn't a Khione, that would be....awkward. "I could give you a ice-skating lesson, if you like?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:30 am

Sophia blushed lightly. "Sometimes I am, it depends on the person I'm talking to," Sophia said, grinning lightly. Hm, skating lessons. Sophia stopped skating and looked at Klye. Her color swirling eyes studied Kyle. "Sure why not. It could be fun," Sophia said, skating around Kyle again. Sophia laughed lightly before she bumped into someone. "Sorry," Sophai mumbled as she face planted into the ice. Ow. Sophia rubbed her nose that was blessing a bit.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:51 am

Kyle flinched, helping her back to her feet and pulling her along with him. He apoligised to who she'd skated into before looking at her. He wiped the blood from her nose, wiping it on his jeans. "Ok, first lesson. Don't start doing circles before you can skate straight." He told her. H egrabbed her hand. "Come with me." He smiled, skating around the ring next to her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:34 am

Sophia nodded, grabbing Kyle's hand as well. Sophia was a little wobbly at firt, but seemed to get the hang of it. "This is easy," Sophia muttered under her breath. Shivering lightly, Sophia pulled her black coat closer to her body. Sophia was wearing dark wash jeans and her brown coat. Sophia's boots were thrown somewhere in the snow. Sophia looked at Kyle and noticed that he was wearing a t-shirt. Sophia frowned slightly. "Aren't you cold?" Sophia asked him.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:20 pm

"Uh...son of Khione. I don't get cold." He puffed out his chest to seemed manly. He watched her blush fron the coldness and let go of her hand for a second. He quickly skated off the rink to where he had dropped his coat. He picked up his beanie and skated back over to her, placing it back on her head. "You're ears will be nice and warm now." He smiled to her. His hazel eyes studied her face. "Have you got a boyfriend?" He asked before adding, "Or girlfriend? I don't judge." He raised his hands.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:27 pm

Sophia smiled at Kyle. "Thanks," she said and quickly gave him a kiss on his cheek. Sophia adjusted the hat on her head and smiled again. Finally, Sophia registered Kyle's question. Rolling her eyes, Sophia said, "No, I don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend." Sophia skated around a bit, passing a group of boys. Of course, boys will be boys. The boys all watched as Sophia skated by. Sophia turned red from embarassment. "Why does that always happen?" Sophia asked, to herself more than to Kyle. Sophia his behind Kyle and fronwed. "I Hate when that happenes," Sophia muttered low enough for Kyle to hear.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:32 pm

Kyle blushed when she kissed him on the cheek and hid a grin when she told him she was single. He skated next to her, glaring at the boys that were staring at her. It was only then that he noticed that they were his younger brothers. He grinned at them, making a smug kissing motion before turning his attention to Sophia. "Yeah. Boys are idiots. Present company excepted, of course." He smiled. "But they do because you're so beautiful." He told her seriously.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:37 pm

Sophia blushed at what Kyle said. She wanted to say no, but she didn't. Sophia brushed a piece of her light brown hair and looked up at Kyle with her color swirl eyes. "Thanks, " Sophia mumbled, turning red again. Sophia wanted to return re fvor by saying he was hot, but Sophia thought that was weird. Sophia didn't wanna call him handsome either because he was far from handsome. More like hot. Sophi irked red from her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:42 pm

Kyle smiled at her, holding her hand once more. "Any time." He told her. He wasn't very cocky but from the look that she was giving him, his confidence was building. He sped up, pulling her along. "Let's go faster." He told her. "I promise I won't let you fall." He brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and made sure he had hold of her before speeding up, faster than anyone else in the rink.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:48 pm

Sophia smiled, nodding her head. "Sure," Sophia said and soon they sped up. Everything seemed to be a blur for Sophia as they went faster than anyone else. And of course, they were going around in circles fast. Oh joy. Sophia squeezed Kyle's hand. Sophia couldn't help but laugh as everyone watched amazed. "Kyle! Loo-" Sophia didn't get to finish as they rammed into two other people. Sophia still kept her grip in Kyle's hand as they fell and rolled a bit. When the ice-crash was over, Sophia looked up and realized she was on top of Kyle, his back in the snow. Sophia blushed deeply.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:58 pm

Kyle laughed, looking up at her. He hadn't fell over on the ice in ages but he didn't mind, it was all part of the fun. He stopped laughing, looking up at her and watching her blush.
"Maybe we should move." He said but didn't move a muscle. He used his elbows to push his torso up and pressed his lips to hers. He heard wolf-whistle and pulled away, looking over at his brothers with a grin. He looked back at Sophia. "Sorry, if you didn't want me to do that." He lost his smile.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Sophia's eyes widened when Kyle kissed her. Sophia's eyes closed and she kissed Kyle back, but was disappointed when Kyle pulled away. Sophia blushed hard. "No, it's okay," Sophia told Kyle lightly. Before Kyle could say anything, Sophia press's her lips back to Kyle's. Sophia heard whistles and clapping an blushed hard under the kiss.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:11 pm

Kyle would have put his arms around her if he didn't have to prop himself up. He kissed her passionatly, not bothered at all by the ice as it didn't make him cold. He was glad that it was him on the ice instead of her. That was his ear was nearly chopped off by the blade on someone's skate. He pulled away again, deciding it was best for them to get up before they get killed. He helped her to stand, looking down at her with a smile and raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:24 pm

Sophia kissed passionalty back and wrapped her arms around Kyle's neck. Sophia yelped an pulled away as a blade almost cut off Kyle's ear. Sophia watched as Kyle got up and helped her get up as well. Sophia smiled and watched as the guy who almost cu off Kyle's ear smiled. "Slow down!" Sophia yelled and he obeyed, slowing down. Sophia's eyes widened. What the heck did she do?
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:28 pm

"Um...did he just do what you said because he is nice or did you do something to him?" He asked her, watching the guy that had almost killed him. "Because that was...weird." He looked down at him self, his jeans and t-shirt were wet with snow. He brushed it off him and shook his head, spraying ice everyone from his hair. "So, now what do you wanna do?" He asked, he leaned towards her before pulling back, teasing. "We could skate some more?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:33 pm

Sophia shrugged. "I have no idea what I did," Sophia told Kyle honestly. Rolling her eyes at what Kyle said, Sophia shrugged. Sophia studied Kyle. Hm, why not try it out on Kyle? "Kyle, do a cartwheel," Sophia said in a commanding voice. Sophia was curious. Maybe this could help her decide on who her mom was.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:38 pm

Kyle looked at her with a frown for a second before his body moved. The next thing he knew, he was doing a round-off on the ice. The whole time he was wondering what the hell he was doing. When he went back to Sophia, he swore. "What the hell?" He looked back at where he had done the cart-wheel before back at her, gaping. "Dude, that's scary. I didn't think I could even do cart-wheels."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:42 pm

Sophia gasped as Kyle did a cart-wheel. At Least Sophia knew Kyle was flexible. Sophia could by help but grin. "Whoa," Sophia whispered to herself. But, what the heck did that mean? Suddenly, Sophia felt weird. Sophia frowned as the weird feeling increased. Maybe the ice-skating did something to her. "Kyle...I dont feel good," Sophia said before falling tithe ice.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Kyle caught her just before she could fall flat on her face, nearly falling over himself. He shook her. "Sophia?!" He asked. He awkwardly skated over to the edge with her, sitting down on a bench with her. "Honey? Are you okay?!" He tapped her cheek, trying to wake her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next