Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

This is a topic. [Greek]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

This is a topic. [Greek] Empty
PostSubject: This is a topic. [Greek]   This is a topic. [Greek] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:01 pm

This is a topic. [Greek] Tumblr_m20rjiDRq51r5dgp2o1_500_large
Allison Nicole Schmidt
Daughter of Alectrona
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allison Nicole Schmidt walks along the sandy area by the lake , holding a large towel and a bag. Over her ears are a pair of Beats headphones. After a while of walking she stops and spreads her towel down on the sand. She then sits down on it and looks around, a small smile on her face. It was a nice day and she was glad that she had thought of coming to the beach. Otherwise she would have ended up wasting her whole day, doing something completly stupid. She reaches into her pocket and takes out her ipod. She scrolls through the songs and stops on Viva La Vida by Cold Play. She smiles lightly and places the ipod on the blanket next to her.

Allison looks around at all of the people, but she stops on the water. It was just such a pretty site, and she loved just being able to come and stare at it. She absent mindly reaches into her bag and pulls out her sunglasses. She unfolds them and puts them on her face. Allison lays back on her towel and stares up at the sky. She smiles lightly and hums lightly, as she looks at the sky.

Right now what she really wanted was some one to talk to, a friend. She had been pretty lonely lately, and she was in desperate need of a friend. This wouldn't be easy though. Allison has such a hard time talking with people, and making friends is not an easy task. She wished that it was super easy to make friends. It was just make life so much easier.

Allison looks around slowly and pauses her Ipod. She then carefully takes her headphones off of her head. She then gentally places them into her bag. Allison is very careful and protective of her head phones. They cost her a lot of money and she was not going to break them. She then looks at the water. She wants to swim, but just not by her self. She really needs a friend, someone to talk with and someone to swim with. She looks around at all of the people wondering if any of them would be a friend. As of now, none of them really looked like it. Besides herself, the only other person there was a boy who didn't exactly seem like the friendly type. Though Allison couldn't help but notice that he was attractive.

Allison sighs as she reaches into her bag once more. This time she pulls out a hair brush and a ponytail holder. She brushes through her hair a few times, and then puts it up into a high ponytail. She then puts the brush away and lays back down on her towel. This was starting to get really boring. If she didn't talk to someone soon, she would most likely go insane. However she still didn't see anyone to talk to.

She looks back at the boy once more. He was actually really cute, though that really didn't matter. Some how she had a feeling she would never talk to him, unless he talked to her first. She just didn't see the point in going and talking to him. Allison sighs and turns back towards the water. She stares at it for a bit and bites her lip gentally. She really needed to do something, otherwise she would spend her whole day just sitting here.

Last edited by ML on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic. [Greek]   This is a topic. [Greek] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Andrew | James | Barak

This is a topic. [Greek] Tumblr_m192ku8jmL1rrijgfo7_r1_500

I don't wanna lie,
I'm gonna take what you're giving
'Cause I know you're willing,
To take me all the way...you got me right here.
Combustible. And I can't wait to finally explode.

It was rather a normal day for Andrew. Nothing happened. No one messed with him today. That was a rather good sign. Andrew walked along the beach, his hands in the pocket of his swim suit trunks. Andrew had planned to go swimming, but there were a lot of people at the beach today. That annoyed Andrew. He hated a lot of people. More attention on yourself. Something Andrew hated.

Andrew was just wearing flip flops along with his white t-shirt. Today, Andrew was wearing a snap back instead of his beanie hat. Seemed more logical. Andrew was also wearing a pair of Ray Bans to keep the sun out of his eyes.

Andrew looked over and saw a girl. Whoa, she was beautiful. Andrew felt pretty stupid just looking and string at her. But, there was something about her that made Andrew's dark blue eyes stay on her. Andrew felt dumb-folded for he first time. Without even thinking for a split second, Andrew found himself walking up to her. Then, he froze, realizing what he was doing. He didn't like the attention on himself. Plus, Andrew wasn't sure he was going to let this girl get to really know him. What him and his father had done. But, Andrew took the chance, continued walking, and tapped the girl on the shoulder.

"What's a girl like you doing out here by yourself?" Andrew asked her, feeling a bit cheesy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic. [Greek]   This is a topic. [Greek] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Allison Nicole Schmidt
Daughter of Alectrona
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allison looks up, and notices the boy walking towards her. She quickly turns her head, so he doesn't catch her looking at him. She hated when she got caught looking at people, its just awkward. She bites her lip, and sits there. Slowly she turns around and notices, that he's standing a few feet a way.

Nervously, Allison tilts her head and looks at him. He was really cute, hot actually. Hopefully she wouldn't do something embarrasing, it always sucks when you make a fool out of your self in front of a hot guy. "What is that supposed to mean?"she asks him, a confused look on her face. A girl like her? Allison wasn't sure if she should be offended or what.

Allison looks up at him once more, and refrains from smiling. "I'm here because I want to be here"she says softly. Okay that sounded stupid, great move Allison. She hopes that he won't think she's an idiot. Her pinks turn a pink color, as she realizes how stupid she sounds. She bites her lip and looks at him. "Sorry about all of that. I'm Allison"she says softly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic. [Greek]   This is a topic. [Greek] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Andrew | James | Barak

I don't wanna lie,

Andrew laughed lightly at what Allison had said. She seemed so shy and innocent. Andrew fixed the hat on his head and took off his sunglasses, revealing his dark blue eyes. Andrew sat down next to Allison, looking at the ocean.

"I'm Andrew. Son of Nyx babe," Andrew said to Allison, grinning at her. Andrew blinked through the sun, looking over at Allison. She was a pretty girl. That was something Andrew was sure of.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic. [Greek]   This is a topic. [Greek] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:06 pm

[center]Allison looks at Andrew and blushes. She was starting to feel very awkward. She has no idea what to say or do. She bites her lip, and sits there looking at him. Right now pretty much all she could think about is how cute he is. Great Allison, your making yourself look stupid. She sighs softly and just sits there.

Allison blinks and looks up at him. "Oh my moms Alectrona"she says softly, not thinking to mention what Alectrona is the goddess off. No one ever knows what Alectrona is the godess of, half the time people don't even know who she is. "Oh you can sit down if you'd like to"she says softly.Allison then twirls the end of her ponytail around her finger.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic. [Greek]   This is a topic. [Greek] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:59 am

Andrew | James | Barak

I don't wanna lie,

Andrew smiled at Allison and took a seat next to her. He looked out into the ocean. It was still a hot day and Andrew wanted to swim so badly. But, he knew the swimming could wait. Andrew looked at Allison and smiled again. Well, that was until he felt a hand on his shoulder. Andrew looked up and saw that it was some stupid Ares kid. Andrew rolled his eyes and ignored the kid, not in the mood.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic. [Greek]   This is a topic. [Greek] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:00 pm

Allison sits there, and stares at the water. She was tempted to get in, but she wasn't sure that she wanted to. It would feel nice, and she does like swiming. But its a pain to wash lake water out of the hair. Besides, it was maybe a bit too cold. She pulls her legs up to her chest, and rests her head on them. She turns her head to the side and looks at Andrew. There was a bigger kid, standing behind him. She quietly watches the two, not daring to say anything or do anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic. [Greek]   This is a topic. [Greek] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is a topic. [Greek]
Page 1 of 1