Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

This= topic. (/Open/ topic)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheCuriousDisorder

This= topic. (/Open/ topic) Empty
PostSubject: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:47 pm

"Arn't you done yet, Dria?" Al asked his sister, who was busy methodically throwing daggers at a wooden target. "No." She snapped. "I will be done when I /say/ I'm done. Alrght? Now, if you wern't such a bloody sissy pacifist you'd be getting some pratice too." The girl's voice was calm, for Dria, anyway, and was the type of calm that, if wasn't delt with, would act like the calm before a storm, leading up to a blow-out. Sighting, Ed picked up some daggers as well and began tossing them at a target next to his sister's, hitting the bull's eye every time.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:50 pm

"Wow you guys sure are good." I snorted stepping into the room, "Jessica Siciliano, daughter of Ares." I said my Italian accent making my words sound funny.
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:54 pm

"So I've noticed." Dria said, still throwing daggars. "We're in the same cabin." She continued. "And nice accent."

"Ignore her, She's always like this." Ed said, apolagetically. "I'm Ed and this is my sister Dria.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:04 am

I scowled at the girl called Dria who made fun of my accent. The the one called Ed said ignore her. "If she is always like 'tis than she will be dead by the end of the summer." I snorted.
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:25 pm

"Or maybe /you/ will be." Dria said simply, cleaning one of her daggars.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:48 pm

"Non inizi con me, ragazza. Ho avuto un giorno difettoso." I said forgetting I was in america.
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Dria chuckled to herself, rolling her eyes. "Forse non dovrebbe iniziare con me." She anwsered in italian, smirking.

// I used translate so it's messed up. I meant for it to say: Maybe you shoulden't start with me.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:57 pm

~Well I acutally speak alot of languages so. . .yeah.

I pulled my sword out and said, "Realmente non desiderate orinare me fuori oggi."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:59 pm

I walked into the Arena. I'd already gained a lot of respect and enimies in a week I'd been there.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:02 pm

"Dean." I turned around and snorted.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:03 pm

"Jessica! How nice to see you," I said in a mocking voice. My sword was in his case strapped to my back.
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:49 pm

Dria looked at the new-comer and rolled her eyes again. "Who the hell is he?" She asked bluntly.

"Dria, that's not polite/" Ed chided her.

"Like I care."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:51 pm

I sighed, slipping into my Arena. Please, oh gods, let it be empty. Please please please... "Please..." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:36 am

I looked at her. My eyes instead of beautiful green they were jet black. "I the hell am Dean," I said. I knew they'd think I was weak and all because I was 12 but they were wrong, so horribly wrong.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:04 am

I started laughing. What Dean had said made no sense but whatever it was still funny.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:34 am

I grinned aswell. I knew I didn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:49 am

"You may be my sister but you have no right to talk to us in the manner. Even I can control myself." I practically growled.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:17 pm

I lookde at the new girl and grinned when a 9 year old taught her a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:18 pm

"I am going to call you smiley." I said to Dean.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:33 pm

I laughed even louder, "We both know I'd attack you if you did," There, I'd given my smartass comment.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:49 pm

"Smiley." I said bringing out my bow and arrow.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:50 pm

I got my sword of my back and lashed out hoping to catch het arm so she couldn't use it to shoot arrows.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:55 pm

I dodged it and jumped up on a pillar and shot two arrows at his feet.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:59 pm

I made a backflip and stole a dagger and threw them. The sliced of the arrowheads easily going for Jessica this time.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:00 pm

I shot three more up in the air and then four more straight at his feet and the two more at the middle of his body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This= topic. (/Open/ topic)   This= topic. (/Open/ topic) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This= topic. (/Open/ topic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next