Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Christmas Time! Mistletoe and Wine!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Christmas Time! Mistletoe and Wine! Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Time! Mistletoe and Wine!   Christmas Time! Mistletoe and Wine! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:06 pm

So... Christmas is coming up. I had an idea for events. Of course, this is just a suggestion.

Christmas Fair!

So. A week or two before Christmas, the site has a Christmas fair. Characters can go on dates there, mess with friends there at rides/attractions or even do some Christmas shopping. It would come to an end on Christmas eve at 23:59 because 00:00 would be Christmas day. You get the drill.

So... That's the idea. Feel free to comment and add to it.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time! Mistletoe and Wine!   Christmas Time! Mistletoe and Wine! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:40 pm

I like it. It'd be a lot of work for the admins though, and they might have something planned already. This is a good idea. I think we did something of the sort last year.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time! Mistletoe and Wine!   Christmas Time! Mistletoe and Wine! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:16 pm

Ahhh Winterfest. Winterfest is an annual thing that's already done here. C: It's up if you want to take part, yo.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time! Mistletoe and Wine!   Christmas Time! Mistletoe and Wine! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:18 am

Although it does helps a lot to suggest booth ideas. *eye wiggle on the misletoe*
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time! Mistletoe and Wine!   Christmas Time! Mistletoe and Wine! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Well it's already up, and if you want mistletoe go to the library. The place ain't just for reading, bby. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time! Mistletoe and Wine!   Christmas Time! Mistletoe and Wine! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Time! Mistletoe and Wine!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: