Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) Empty
PostSubject: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:55 pm

"Long live the walls we crashed through
While the kingdom lights shined just for me and you.
I was screaming long live all the magic we made

What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) DemiLovato3
Katherine-Elizabeth-Jones
A daughter of Hermes
kat waited patiently, or as patiently as a ADHD daughter of Hermes could, in the tall grass, just outside of camp, wondering just when her date would show up. She didn't blame him too much though. he was often late, and on even more occasions Kat was late, so there was plenty of forgiveness that could be given. It wasn't everyday that someone could sneak out of camp. You had to be stealthy and quick, exactly what Kat was when it came to these situations.
Really, that wasn't true. The camp was the easiest place to sneak in and out of if you were a half-blood, and you were smart. You just had to know your ways in and out, without getting caught.
You also had to be quick. And Seth was anything but quick at that moment. "Where are you Motega?" Kat muttered, pursing her lips and looking around in the dimly lit field and over the hill. The sun was just setting and campers were all at dinner. He should have been there by then...

And bring on all the pretenders, I'm not afraid.
Long live all the mountains we moved
I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you."
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:10 pm

Seth | Marcus | Motega

What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) Tumblr_lrytcrkurx1qlniy1o1_500

"Can I go and play some pranks now?"

Seth knew he was late and Kat was going to kill him. Well she had been late many times before so Seth didn't think it was a problem. Running to the tree, Seth's hat flew off.

"By the gods!" Seth muttered, grabbing his hat and putting it back on. He only wore the hat to keep his blond hair out if his green eyes. Seth saw Kat and smiled. She still looked beautiful.

"Hey babe," Seth whispered in a husky voice in Kat's ear, wrapping his arms around her. Seth softly kissed her neck, knowing she hated that.

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:33 pm

kat jumped abruptly when Seth came up being her. She clutched the arms that had wrapped around her waist and turned her head, but not before he started to kiss her neck, making her whole body tingle. That's always what he did to her, by just being close to her, but when Seth kissed her neck, it not only pissed her off, it made her shiver all over.
"Seth," Kat whined, trying to pry his hands from around her waist. She couldn't help but laugh though, just the way he normally greeted her, which was just that, would always do that.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:38 pm

Seth laughed and pulled away, grabbing Kat's hand and pulling her down the hill. He stopped when they came at the bottom, taking her face with both his hands. Seth leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips before pulling away, wrapping an arm around Kat.

"I must say. You look beautiful today. Well, you always do," Seth whispered to Kat, kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:07 pm

kat slipped her arms around Seth's neck, feeling rather tall that day, the top of her head reaching right under his nose. "I may look beautiful, but you look short." She stuck her tongue out at him and scrunched up her face teasingly. Kat patted Seth's head before pulling away. "Where did you park the car the last time you used it then?" She took his hand in hers, having no idea where she was going.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:27 pm

Seth shrugged, nit really knowing where he had parked it. Seth grabbed Kat's hand and looked around, finally seeing the car in a bunch of bushes.

"Found it!" Seth exclaimed loudly, opening the car door for her. Seth got into the driver's side, grinning.

"I'm not short! I am six feet and one inch tall! I am not short!" Seth exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:45 pm

kat rolled her eyes pulling the car door closed behind her and pulling on her seat belt. "And I'm five-eight. That gives you five inches on me." She smirked and looked over at him, her slanted eyebrows raised. "You are short." Kat put her hand on Seth's arm and gave him another one of her great grins. It was reasuring though, comforting even, in her own special, Kat-like way. He was probably not going to get it because he was, well, Seth.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:48 pm

Seth scoffed and rolled his eyes at Kat. He was not short. Seth started up the car and drove onto the road. The city was only and hour away. Not that bad.

"I'm not short. Five inches is a lot!@ Seth whinned, looking over at Kat and winking. When Seth stopped at a red light, he leaned over and kissed Kat quickly on the lips.

"I still love you though," Seth whispered to Kat smiling before driving again, seeing as the light had turned green.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:27 pm

kat smiled and looked away as her cheeks went red. He always did that. Always making things into an, "I love you" moment always making Kat wonder why she fell for this big sap. Rolling her eyes she looked back to him only when the heat left her face. "Yeah, well you better," She said to him, giving him a look that clearly said what she was saying. Kat shrugged and asked, "So where are you taking me this time Motega? We going to party all night or something? I think you're getting a little rusty with your mischief. Maybe we need to change that." She shot him a challenging look.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:31 pm

Seth laughed lightly. He reached over and grabbed Kat's hand, squeezing it and kissing it. He loved her so much.

"Relax. I have it planned. We will be partying though because that's what we demigods do," Seth said with a grin, his green eyes lighting up. He kept his eyes on the road though. No need to get into an accident now.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:19 pm

kat rolled her eyes yet again. "You've got it planned?" She asked, stiffening a laugh. "Last time I checked you were terrible at planning. You also, I don't care how much you argue, know the city a whole lot better than you. What could you have possibly planned?" She was only teasing him. Kat knew he was a whole lot more capable of planning things than she was letting on, but she just liked teasing him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:00 am

Seth fixed the hat on his head, glancing over at Kat and Rollin his eyes. Actually, he didn't have a plan. Unless you counted sneaking into a club to dance and going to a small, not so fancy resturant. Seth was running out if cash these days. He actually had to borrow some from Sophia. She really didnt mind though.

"Actually, I really don't have much planned. But we are going out to eat," Seth told Kat with a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:34 pm

it took one look at Seth's face to make her start to laugh again. All in all, Kat didn't care what they did as long as she was with him. Although she always prefered much more ambitious things it was just the company that they shared that made her happy. But that still didn't mean she wouldn't tease and poke at him whenever she got the chance. "I knew it!" Kat exclaimed sarcastically. She squeezed his hand once more and decided to let him surprise her for the rest. Kat was just glad that they could get away from camp again.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Seth laughed, kissing Kat's hand. he really didn't have a lot planned. He was horrible at planning. Seth didn't even know what he was going to wear today.

"Sorry! I have been busy. I still love you though," Seth told Kat, glancing over her and giving her a small wink with his sea green eyes. Honestly, Seth could not imagine life without Kat. He loved her a lot. Seth would die for her. Even though Kat would argue and die for him instead.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:04 pm

kat's finger tips tingled where he had kissed them. She couldn't get Seth's goofy grin out of her head which just kept her smiling. "It's okay," Kat assured him, squeezing his hand again. "I don't mind. I'm just kidding. I don't care if we're attacked by thirty monsters tonight, as long as we've got something to do, and I'm doing it with you, everything is alright." Although, she added in her head, we could do without the monsters, if that is too much to ask. Kat quickly looked up at the sky, and all around them, as if wondering if someone heard her thoughts or something like that, and were pondering whether to grant her wish.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:09 pm

Seth couldn't help but laugh at what Kat said, one of his hands on the steering wheel. They were getting closer to the city now. Thank gods. Seth thought for a moment where to park the car when they got there. Hm. Seth knew he would probably wing it and find some random spot.

"Be careful Kat. The gods could be listening," Seth told her with a grin, raising his eyebrows up and down as well.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:07 pm

kat gave seth a look that clearly challenged anyone to come at her and try her out, see how fast she could whip your butt. Kat always had that confident smirk and shining gleam in her eyes. "I'd like to see what the gods send out on us," Kat said. "We're not doing anything wrong. What's to be careul about?" She rolled her eyes. Ironically that song, the one that sounded like a jamacian vacation song played in her head. Every little thing, Is going to be all right! Kat laughed at the thought.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:07 am

Seth laughed and rolled his eyes. Kat was so stubborn and she thought she could always do anything. Seth continued to drive, his eyes boring into the road. he wasn't in the mood to get into an accident, espically with Kat along. That would be very bad. Very. Seth glanced over at Kat, grinning.

"I love you,"
Seth told her, making a kissy face. But then, a tremendous force hit the car, on Seth's side. he let out a mangled cry.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:51 pm

kat made a face right back at Seth. He was so odd. When she was about to respond right back, and say 'I love you to,' she was cut off, just as the words started to form on her tongue. Something hard rammed straight into the side of the car. Kat heard Seth cry out just a she did. She clutched the seat below her tightly just as the car let out a loud and threatening noise, Kat didn't want to figure out what made it. The spun for what felt like eternity, until it came to a halt, hitting into a telephone pole on Kat's side this time. she gasped at the impact, not even daring to open her eyes until her breath became steady again.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Seth closed his eyes the whole time the car spun and made weird noises. When the car stopped moving, Seth's eyes flashed open and he suddenly felt sick. Fumbling with the car door, Seth managed to open it, falling to the ground on his knees. Seth gagged and threw up what little was in his stomach. He stood up, shaking badly from what happened. Kat. Seth's green eyes grew wide and jumped over his sick on the ground and ran to the passenger side.

"Kat! Kat? Are you okay?" Seth asked in a shaky voice, still shaking rather violently. He couldn't get the door open.

"Climb through my side," Seth managed to choke out, feeling sick once more again. He tried his best to keep it down, but it didn't really work. Turning away, Seth threw up once again on the grassed side of the highway, making sure Kat couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:25 pm

kat heard a voice, Seth's voice, calling her name, giving her instructions, but it was distant and faint. She could barely understand it. Her head spun and throbbed, making her feel dizzy, and she hadn't even opened her eyes yet. Slowly she regained feeling in her body and was able to move, slowly. She crawled her way over to Seth's side door with her eyes barely even open.
Kat ended up tumbling out of the car, almost crawling her way to the other side of it where Seth was. She didn't make it that far though. She collapsed at the back of the car, gasping and suddenly noticing the blood that trickled down the side of her head.
Kat's vision, still clouded and uneven looked at the blood that had gotten onto her finger tips when she touched her wound. Her other hand clutched the bumper of the car, trying to keep herself upright as she sat on the ground. "Seth." she called, her voice so rugged and scratchy she wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't hesrd her.
What had hit them?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Seth heard Kat call him and walked over to her, grabbing her in his arms. Kat didn't look good. From his calculations, Seth could see that Kat had a bad head injury. Blinking a few times, Seth noticed that he heard a faint buzz from his left ear. He would worry about that later. Kat was much more important.

Seth sat Kat down by the grass, not knowing if the car would explode or not or just something. He put a hand on her forehead and another one on her wraist. Closing his eyes, he muttered some words in Greek. A yellow dust seemed to come out of Seth's mouth as he spoke. The small wisp went into Kat's nose and mouth. Seth opened his green eyes and saw that Kat's head was no longer bleeding. He smiled. Better. Seth stood up, but stumbled to the right, his coordination messed up because of his ear.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:44 pm

kat gasped lightly when Seth hand met her head where she was bleeding. Her eyes met his for only a moment, only to realize what he was doing. She wished he wouldn't do it. Heal her when he was just as wouded, if not more. Kat didn't have the strength to pull away though, especially when she saw the worry in his eyes. When he pulled away Kat sighed as the pain ceased a lot and all that was the left was a trickle of blood.
"What hit us?" Kat asked, pulling herself up to stand next to Seth, putting her arm through his, trying to help him stay steady.

((IM SO SO SORRY! I thought I posted on Saturday but I had been camping and I guess the reception wasn't great and it didn't go through! Im so sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)   What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Could Two Reckless Teens Do...? (GREEK)
Page 1 of 1