Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Despite the cold (GREEK)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Despite the cold (GREEK) Empty
PostSubject: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:56 pm

Chris stepped onto the beach with his hands inside his baggy jeans. He'd just come from the aphrodite cabin where he had got changed and showered. He sat on a large rock, waiting for his girlfriend, Isabella. Just thinking about her made fireworks erupt in the pit of his stomach.
He waited another minute before pulling off his clothes so he was just in his swimmings shorts. He left them by the rock and waded into the water. He flicked the wet hair out of his face, humming the A team by Ed Sheeran to himself as he waited for her.

Last edited by bluebirdsgirl on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Isabella walked to lake, somewhat nervous. Yeah it was winter and se was about to swim in a lake. Not thatshe minded. Isabella walked to the lake, a towel wrapped around her so you couldn't see her blue and white bikini. Isabella smiled when she saw Chris. "Hey," Isabella called out. Isabella dropped the towel and revealed her two piece bathing suit. Isabella turned red lightly, not knowing what Chris was going to say
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Chris looked away from where he had been staring at the waves and cut the song short. He grinned before doing a double take.
"You look amazing." He smiled, letting out a long and exagerrated whistle. He held his hand out to her from where he was neck shoulder deep in the water. He walked out, dripping and standing next to her on the sand. He flicked his head around, messing up his hair and spraying water everywhere.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Isabella blushed slightly and mumbled thanks. Isabella looked up and realized Chris was standing in front if her. Shirtless no less. Isabella blushed even harder. Chris did have nice abs. "You look hot," Isabella blurted out. Her hand flew to her mouth and Isabella turned even more red, if that was possible. Isabella quickly looked up at Chris's eyes so she wouldn't stare at his abs. Chris was so much hotter than Edward which was very hard to believe. "Ufjfcj," Isabella stumbled in her own words, not even forming an English or Greek word. Isabella blushed again. "Sorry," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:32 am

Chris grinned, smug.
"Thanks. You do too."
And again, he had made her incapable of speech, this time from his abs. He ran a hand through his hair and took a step towards Isabella. He pulled her into a hug even though he was wet.
"I missed you." He told her. He tilted her chin up and kissed her softly on the lips, fireworks exploding inside him once more.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:35 am

Isabella smiled. "I missed you too," she whispered before Chris kissed her. Isabella's eyes fluttered close as Chris kissed her lips. Isabella slowly wrapped her arms around Chris's neck, bring him closer to her. The space between their chests were gone. Isabella kissed Chris softly, but started to deepen the kiss. Isabella knew it sounded stupid, but she felt fireworks go off every time she kissed Chris.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:30 am

Chris put one hand on the small fo Isabella's back, pulling him close to his bare skin. He skissed her back with about as much passion as she was kssing him. By, If he could, he would kiss her all day. But he knew that there was other things he sadly had to do. Like breathe. He pulled away, gasping and trying to get his breath back. He grabbed her hand from behind his neck and pulled her into the water.
"Let's go for a swim." He smiled at her. "I can warm you up if you get cold."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Isabella was a bit disappointed when Chris pulled away, but Isabella had to pull away soon to. Nodding, Isabella waded into the water. Hopefully nothing weird was in the lake like last time...
Isabella remembered what happened last time she was in the lake. Isabella seriously almost drowned/died in the lake. Quickly, Isabella scrambled out of the lake an hid behind Chris. "Uh...you can go first," Isabella said in a small voice. Isabella shook slightly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:23 pm

"Uh....okay." Chris raised his eyebrows. So this girl was afraid of water? Hmm...weird. He loved water. He looked at her from behind him before grinning. He scooped her up in his arms and carrired her in. He stopped when the water reached his waist but didn't drop her.
"Is this okay?" He asked, looking down at her, feeling her breath on his face.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:28 pm

Isabella yelled when Chris picked her up suddenly and ran into the water. "Chris!" Isabella whispered harshly, hitting his chest lightly. Isabella had bad experience in this lake. Isabella looks over her shoulder and saw that they were about waist deep. Isabella looked up at Chris and saw how close his face was to hers. "Y-yeah," Isabella stuttered. Se looked back at the water and back at Chris. Raising an eyebrow, Isabella said,"Dude, I almost died in this lake three times." Isabella showed Chris three fingers.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Chris faltered but kept his smile on.
"Remeber what I said? Danger magnet. You could attract danger from anywhere." He told her.
He leant down and kissed her lighty befire pulling back again.
"You know, I could probably be able to hold you here all day or I could drop you. Which would you prefere?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Isabella rolled her eyes when Chris called her a danger magnet. She kissed Chris back when he softly kissed her. Honestly, Isabella just wanted to stay on Chris's strong arms all day. But, she would probably look weak. Sighing, Isabella gently got out of Chris's arm and stood in the water. The water was cold, but it didn't bother her. Isabella slowly waded deeper into the water. "It's not that bad," Isabella told Chris, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:52 pm

"You are so gunna wish you hadnt said that." He smiled. Famous last words. He ducked under the water, going out of sight from above. He swam around Bella's legs before jumping up, with her on his shoulders. He barely managed to keep her on. It was hard to balance her.
"Imma drop you." He warned before letting her go and watching her topple into the water.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:06 pm

Isabella raised an eyebrow at what Chris said. She wished she hadn't said that? Before she knew it, Chris was gone. "Chris?" Isabella called out. Isabella screamed when someone jumped up with her in that persons shoulder. Isabella suddenly realized it was Chris. She laughed, but stopped short when Chris said he was gonna drop her. "Don't you dare-" Isabella never got to finish because she was submergered in the water. Isabella popped back up, laughing and couching at the same time. "Don't do that!" Isabella yelled before laughing again. Isabella really didn't knew what to use against Chris as revenge. There was no way she could lift Chris in her shoulder. Splashing water at him would be useless. So, Isabella could be the dasminal in distress or act like how those girls in high school acted with their short skirts and low cut shirts. Hm, Isabella picked the second option because she really wasn't in the mood for pretend dying. Isabella slowly walked up to Chris, going behind him. "Why don't we skip the swimming and do something else," Isabella whispered in Chris's ear, probably sending chills down his spine. Isabella bit her tounge to keep herself from laughing as she slowly trikes her fingers down Chris's back. Acting like this was so weird! Isabella almost laughed but covered it up quickly with a cough.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Chris felt like a six year old kid on Christmas.
"Uh yeah-" His voice went high. He cleared his throat, trying to get it back to his low and husky normal voice. "Uh yeah...um, what do you want to do?"
Oh, her ribbing his back felt nice and sent a shiver down him at the same time. And she said that she couldn't be romantic, he thought to himself.
He remained completely still, waiting to see heat she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Isabella bit her tounge again to prevent herself from laughing again. Chris's reaction was priceless. From behind Chris, Isabella wrapped her arms around Chris slowly and softly kissed his neck. Isabella kissed his neck and slowly went up, stopping at his ear. "Whatever you wanna do," Isabella whispered in his ear slowly for affect. Isabella kissed his neck again before pulling away and laughing silently so Chris couldn't hear. Isabella cleared her throat and stopped laughing silently. Acting like this felt weird to Isabella. She never acted like this before.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:32 pm

"Uh..." He mummbled.
He could do what he wanted to do and feel like a pushy jerk, even if she had started it. Or he could be the boring gentlemen. What to choose?
"Im cold. Are you cold. Im cold. Lets go for a swim to warm ourselves up." He suggested, blabbering as he wqs nervous and under pressure.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:39 pm

Isabella frowned lightly. Well, at least she knew she failed at flirting. Isabella crossed her arms and kinda stepped away from Chris. "I'm sorry," Isabella mumbled. Isabella realized she should have just splashed water on Chris instead. Sighing, Isabella waded deeper into the water without Chris, going up to her chest. The water lapped gently at Isabella, making th water go up to her neck. Hm, how deep is this lake? Smiling slightly, Isabella dove under and swam deeper into the water, neve bothering p pop back up. Isabella could hol her reathfor a long time.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:47 pm

Chris smiled at Isabella until she was out of sight before turning angry at himself.
"You couldn't just flirt back, could you? I doit all the time and when it actually boils down to it, you chicken out. Man, you need some lessons in love." He growled at himself before getting an idea. He ran out of the water to where his clothes were and retrived his bracelet from inside his jean pocket. He slipped in on, going back in the water abd swimming in the direction that Bella had gone. He found her and pulled her back up again.
"I got you this." He took the bracelet off, giving it to her. "Its from Britain. I got it when I visited there. They are really expensive and popular."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:54 pm

Isabella laughed as Chris pulled her up from underwater. Smiling, Isabella finally registered what Chris said. Isabella gasped and looked at the bracelet. It was pretty. "Wow, it's so beautiful!" Isabella said. Isabella looked at the bracelet and gently took it from Chris's hand. It was pretty. The bracelet glinted in the sunlight. "Wow," Isabella whispered. Suddenly, Isabella threw he arms around Chris, hugging him. "Thank you, I love it," Isabella whispered in Chris ear. Isabella pulled bak a bit and kissed Chris on the lips.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Chris kissed her back.
"Im ad you like it. Sorry about not being romantic earlier." He murmered against her lips. He trailed his mouth up and down her jaw. "I can make up for it now though." He suggested. He pulled her closer to him, returning to her mouth once more.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Isabella rolled her eyes at what Chris said. "It's o-" Isabella didn't get to finish her sentence because started to kiss her jaw. Isabella closed her eyes. "Chris..." Isabella said softly. Isabella smiled when Chris kissed her lips. Maybe Isabella should try to flirt more often. Isabella kissed Chris back and snaked her arms around his neck. Her hands fit tangled in Chris's dark hair as Isabella kissed him. Gods, Idabella did love Chris mire than she could imagine.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Chris liked it when she responded by tangleing her hands in his hair. He tried to pull her even closer but realized that he couldn't as they were already as close as they could get.
"I love you." He whispered huskily in her ear, kissing the point just below her earlobe. "You know that, right?"
He needed her to know and understand that he would do anything for her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:19 pm

Isabella nodded and smiled gently. "I know, I love you too," Isabella whispered in Chris's ear. Isabella slowly loses his neck before returning to his lips. Isabella knew they were as close as possible. The water laped around Isabella an Chris. Well, this was the best moment Isabella had in the lake. Similing under the kiss, Isabella pulled away and softly kissed Chris's jaw line.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:25 pm

Despite the cold water and weather, being this close to Isabella meant that Chris was reletivly warm. He thought that the date was going well so far. He enjoyed doing this more than surfing or playing gutair, that was for sure.
"Does that mean you are going to pick me?" He asked her seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Despite the cold (GREEK)   Despite the cold (GREEK) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Despite the cold (GREEK)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next