Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ice Cold No More [Blythe]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Ice Cold No More [Blythe] Empty
PostSubject: Ice Cold No More [Blythe]   Ice Cold No More [Blythe] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:33 pm

"there comes a point in time where you question your life
Ice Cold No More [Blythe] Tumblr_mkbymrOGB21qavan5o1_400
for me that happens to be now"

kim breeze
daughter of khione

Kim closed her eyes. The air was warm. The breeze was pleasant. It felt like Spring. Normally, Kim greeted Spring quietly, unhappily. She lived for winter. She was a daughter of winter after all. Today, however, she greeted Spring with admiration and thankfulness. Kim felt disloyal to her mother. She was supposed to thrive in winter. The Spring was poisoning her. Ensnaring her senses. Sometimes the enemy told small truths to gain trust, only to betray in the end, though.
Kim sat atop Half-Blood Hill. She had distanced herself from Thailia's Pine, for the Golden Fleece often distracted her. Kim had come for peace, for calm, for meditation. Her pale cream t-shirt was loose, the the sleeves falling down past her shoulders. Luckily she wore a white tank top underneath. Her jeans were light and faded, old and worn. There was a nice gaping hole on her right knee. She wore no shoes though. Her feet needed to breathe sometimes.
Kim's thoughts were suddenly transformed. She thought about her father. She hadn't seen him in several years. Was he alright? Did he miss her? Was he still looking for her? Or had he given up by now? She couldn't bear to think such thoughts, and yet they constantly circled her brain. It was impossible not to wonder those kinds of things.
She took a deep breath and lay on her back. Stay calm, she told herself. Staying calm was a grueling task now for Kim. She remembered her days of ignorance. Back when clothes were everything to her. The perfect outfit had been her daily goal. Now it was simply trying not to break down.
Life had decided to take a new path. Kim hadn't been ready. Well, no one could've been.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cold No More [Blythe]   Ice Cold No More [Blythe] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Ronald~||~Alexander~||~Septavian
Ron mopped his face off with his already sweaty shirt, tossing it into the laundry. He'd been pushing his limits with training, determined to never let anything get the better of him. After a quick shower, he pulled on a rumpled white tee, jeans, a pair of sandals, and his sword and sheath, before heading outside to decide what to do next. He was momentarily blinded by the transition from the shady cabin to the spring sun, and smiled at the prospect of a clear day. Letting his feet take him to where they wanted to, Ron slipped into his thoughts. He hadn't seen much of anyone anymore, only participating in mandatory training sessions and Capture the Flag. Blythe had been the only person he talked to these days. He adjusted his sheath. He knew the reason why he hadn't been social. Kim. She had gone from camp, an unheard of feat, without a trace nor a note of explanation. Ron shook his head clear, trying not to get his eyes misty. He looked up; he had arrived at Half-Blood Hill. A figure laid in the grass by Thalia's Pine. Ron decided to break his anti-social streak and greet the camper, who might even be a new face around camp. He put on a smile, and strode up the Hill, raising his arm in salutation. "Hey there!" he called, before nearing the person. He stopped five feet away, his smile slipping and his hand dropping to his side. "Kim?"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cold No More [Blythe]   Ice Cold No More [Blythe] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:10 pm

kim breeze
daughter of khione

The voice was all to familiar, but Kim couldn't believe it. It must've been a trick of her sore mind. He couldn't be there. Kim had made sure to forget him. She had to. She already had enough to deal with. Oh, it must've been her imagination. She refused to think otherwise. She wouldn't let herself think otherwise.
But then, Kim turned her head. And there he was. Clear as day. Her mouth opened slightly, and she tried to speak, but she was tongue tied. No words or sounds came out. She just stared at him for a while. Then, she regained the ability to speak.
"Ron?"
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cold No More [Blythe]   Ice Cold No More [Blythe] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:37 pm

The voice rang in his ears, the sweet voice Ron had been missing. "Kim," he repeated, his voice hoarse. He closed the distance between them, and gathered Kim in his arms, his eyes watering. Memories bubbled to the surface, a cold winter ride, a heavy weight in his arms, the sharp, wild scent of the forest. He closed his eyes and hugged Kim closer to him, feeling love, shock, and pain come together all to quickly. "Where have you been?" he whispered, his voice soft and full of caring.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cold No More [Blythe]   Ice Cold No More [Blythe] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:21 pm

kim breeze
daughter of khione

Kim winced at his embrace. Though she'd experienced it many times before, his touch was foreign to her. She stood stiff, breathing slowly. She did not feel the same she did when she'd seen him before. Oh, no, this time, something was certainly different.
All those months of shutting him out, forgetting him. It had done it. She didn't feel the same about him.
"I..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cold No More [Blythe]   Ice Cold No More [Blythe] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:21 pm

Ron noticed Kim's odd stiffness. "Kim?" he whispered, "are you okay?" He shook his head and took her hand. "Of course you're not okay, you've been gone for so long. Come on, everyone's worried!" He pulled Kim along, smiling, thinking about memories they shared and memories that they would share, but all the while, wondered why Kim had left the camp. Shaking his head again, he smiled wider. "Let's go to your siblings first, they lost their wits when you left."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cold No More [Blythe]   Ice Cold No More [Blythe] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Cold No More [Blythe]
Page 1 of 1