Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Can't think of a title... (Blythe)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Piper*

*Piper*

Can't think of a title... (Blythe) Empty
PostSubject: Can't think of a title... (Blythe)   Can't think of a title... (Blythe) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:26 pm

I looked at my wrist watch then glanced around. I was bored and trying to find something to do... maybe go swimming. I shrugged then jumped in the Lake. The water was icy cold.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Can't think of a title... (Blythe)   Can't think of a title... (Blythe) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe was bored. She walked around, then found herself at the Lake. "Maybe I'll go swimming" she said to herself. Changing into a swimsuit, she dived into the cold Lake. Seeing a boy, she swam over and greeted him. "Hi, I'm Blythe, daughter of Janus."
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Can't think of a title... (Blythe)   Can't think of a title... (Blythe) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:45 pm

"Hi, I'm Jack son of... unknown for now," I greeted smiling. I went underwater for a second then came back up dripping wet. The water wasn't so cold now.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Can't think of a title... (Blythe)   Can't think of a title... (Blythe) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:08 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe smiled back. "How did you know you were a demigod then?" she asked politely. "I was chased by a manticore. When my brother and I hid behind a tree, a glowing door appeared in front of me. We both stepped through and appeared here."
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Can't think of a title... (Blythe)   Can't think of a title... (Blythe) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:54 pm

"My friend Oak, now I know is a satyr, he told me... Chiron also explained it. So, a real monster chased you?" I answered.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Can't think of a title... (Blythe)   Can't think of a title... (Blythe) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Blythe Septavian
"Yes. I still have a scar to prove it." She showed him her forearm, which had a long white line running across it. "I was running away, dragging my brother along, and one the spikes skimmed along my skin. Luckily, it wasn't poisoned, but it still hurt a lot. Ron was hit in the back."
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Can't think of a title... (Blythe)   Can't think of a title... (Blythe) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:26 pm

"is Ron still alive?" I asked almost scared. I never fought a monster before and the idea kind of creeped me out.
"So, a manticore... is that greek?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Can't think of a title... (Blythe)   Can't think of a title... (Blythe) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:46 pm

~Sorry I took so long!
Blythe Septavian
"Yes," she replied. "And yes. It is Greek. One of the scariest things ever." She shuddered, thinking of the mismatched eyes of the monster, similar to her own. "Personally, it's scarier than the monsters in the battle."
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Can't think of a title... (Blythe)   Can't think of a title... (Blythe) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:58 pm

My eyes widened. "Wow... that's a lil scary. That doesn't seem like a common monster. Usually the Furies or Hellhounds are more common. My friend Adella almost got killed by a hydra. She says the thing was so convincing."
I noticed I was rambling. I blushed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't think of a title... (Blythe)   Can't think of a title... (Blythe) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't think of a title... (Blythe)
Page 1 of 1