Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The fields {BLYTHE}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

The fields {BLYTHE} Empty
PostSubject: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:34 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee sat in the fields, alone. She wasn't in a good mood. Kylee had just had her first break up and wasn't doing so well. She was tired, sad, and oddly hungry. Kylee gripped a strawberry and popped it into her mouth. Better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:44 am

I strolled into the Strawberry Fields; I had gotten some time to myself. As I get deeper into the fields, I see a girl eating strawberries as if she was starving. I walk up to her and ask, "You hungry? I can get you some food." I smile. "I'm Blythe, daughter of Janus."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:48 am

KLYEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee looked up and wiped off her hands on the grass. "Kylee, Poseidon. Nah, the strawberries are just really good when you're sad." she said. "Well have a seat..." Kylee said motion to a spot next to her.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:04 am

I took a seat next to her. "Why are you sad?" I asked. "If it's not personal..." I took out a pack of Mentos from a door I had just opened and popped one into my mouth. "And personally, strawberries are good whenever. But I guess they do induce endorphin." Induce endorphin? I'm such a nerd.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:09 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Poseidon
"I would cross everything for you, I'm that awesome."
Kylee's smile faded. "Well I just had my first break up. I didn't want to but, two big three kids aren't a good match." she explained. "We were to dangerous together..." Kylee added.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:05 am

~Sorry I took so long. I was banned for the night (Morning there)

"Oh.." Kylee looked downcast. "I think you could have stayed together, but you didn't feel like you could stand up to monsters while you were on your dates. My friend is a Hades camper and she's dating a Zues camper." I sighed. "But that's my thoughts. You can ignore them if you want to."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:37 am

~it's okay~
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded, made sense. "Love is supposed to be worth dying for, but well he already moved on." she said sadly. Kylee shook her head. "I'll be fine." she added.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:06 am

I raised an eyebrow. "You sure he moved on? Did you ask him?" I was a person who came to conclusions to quickly. But I tried to stop that. And I didn't want other people to make those mistakes. "And about that love thing, it depends on if you really love him. If you do, you should go tell him. We don't want depressed people walking around camp." I pulled out a bottle of Coke and gulped down half of it.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:08 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded. "Yeah I know he's moved on. So have I..." she muttered. Sorta. "I'm not depressed!" Kylee snapped.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:16 am

"I was talking about your ex-boyfriend." I replied. I stayed silent. "If you don't want to talk about this, you don't have to. I'm being really nosy." I put 3 Mentos in my Coke, causing a geyser to spurt out. I opened a door above it, leading into the Aphrodite cabin. Screams were heard inside.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:48 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded, she didn't want to talk about that anymore. It would just start an arguement knowing her temper. She laughed as the geyser went into the Aphrodite cabin.It was really funny.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:09 am

"Want to say anything? This is a regular thing for me, so they already know me." I chucked the empty bottle into the cabin. "Or do you want to give them something? I have everything. Firecrackers, smoke bombs, sulfur, etc., etc." I grinned mischievously.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:16 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smirked. "Firecrackers?Smoke bombs? Are you sure you're not a Hermes child?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "Hand me one of those firecrackers will you?" Kylee asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:24 am

"Sometimes I wish I was one." I opened a door and pulled out a firecracker, handing it to Kylee. "Meet my new friend guys!" I gestured to Kylee to throw in the firecracker.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:26 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee laughed and gripped the firecracker. The Aphrodite girls had so much stuff. She decided to throw it at their make up area. Makeup went everywhere, messing up their whole cabin.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:13 am

My smile faded. "Oh no... here comes the perfume..." I shut the door and sealed it before any of the Aphrodite campers could get aim. "That was close. They use this permanent perfume that changes every day, but it smells horrid." I smiled. "That was fun. You should do that more often."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:17 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I hate purfume, especially if it was permanent. Aphrodite hates me enough already. Now she most likely loves me right?" Kylee asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:21 am

I grinned. "Of course, what's not to like?" I plopped a strawberry into my mouth. "So... What now? I can get us anywhere, get almost anything. Being the daughter of Janus is very advantageous." I laid among the strawberries for a moment, pondering on what would relieve my boredom right now.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:22 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and laughed a little. "I can tell, so how long have you been at camp?" she asked with a smile. "I've been here for five years..." Kylee said looking down. "I miss my home..." she added.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:00 am

"I arrived last year. I go to school, but I don't have a home. We stay at the school." I said. "My mother is in the hospital. She has lung cancer. So we visit her every now and then." I let out a small smile. "But she's going to live longer than most patients..."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:04 pm

[center]KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee frowned, she felt bad for Blythe. "I'm so sorry." was all she managed to say. Not insperational, but that was it. Kylee wasn't known for big speeches and stuff. "Well... I am sorry." she added looking at the ground.
[/enter]
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:13 pm

I frowned. "Don't say that you're sorry. It's not your fault. I hate it when people pity me... I'm not the only person with a tragic story." I sat down, furiously drawing figures in the dirt. My mom, my brother, our old life.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:17 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded. Lots of people, like Kylee, had sad stories. She didn't feel like now was the right time to tell her story. Kylee hated telling it. She felt so stupid saying it. Kylee, like many other demigods, didn't take pity. Pity was for the weak in her mind, and Kylee was far from weak.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:24 pm

I drew more figures into the dirt. Chiron, Mikayla, and even Kylee. I depicted Camp Half-Blood and all that was in it. "Am I annoying you?" I asked. "I feel like I'm just going about, sticking my nose in other peoples business.". I crossed my arms, glaring at the dirt figures.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:07 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee shook her head. "No, you're not." she replied simply. "Really you're not." she said again. Kylee glanced over at Blythe's dirt pictures."You're a decent artist, Bythe." she commented looking up at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fields {BLYTHE}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next