Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The fields {BLYTHE}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

The fields {BLYTHE} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:23 pm

My gaze softened. "Thank you. I-I started to draw to keep myself happy." I couldn't help the tears that came to my eyes. "When my mom told us that she was sick, I found comfort in my drawings." A tear dropped onto the dirt, and I wiped it all away.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:26 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee's face softened. "Shh... Blythe it's okay." she said softly. Comforting people wasn't exaclty Kylee's cup of tea, but at least she tried. Kylee knew how she felt sort of. Kylee had lost a lot in her lifetime too.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:31 pm

"I-I'm fine, really," I said to Kylee. I was. I just cried easily when it came to my mom. "It's fine. Kylee. Really." I forced a smile.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:34 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded, even though she knew Blythe was lying. "So what should we do now? It's getting kind late." she commented looking at the sky. The sun was fading behind dark blue clouds, rain. Kylee frowned slightly, she never liked rain, even if it was water.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:09 pm

I looked at what Kylee was frowning at. The clouds where dark gray, signifying rain. "I'm just going to stay here. I like the rain. You can join me if you like." I took a deep red strawberry and popped into my mouth, mindless of the drops that were already falling.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:35 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee shook her head. "Storms and me don't mix." she said coldly. The storm god didn't exactly like her, considering she was daughter of Poseidon. "See you round Blythe." Kylee said before waving her goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fields {BLYTHE}   The fields {BLYTHE} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fields {BLYTHE}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2