Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Off To the fields of Red

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Max♥

Max♥

Off To the fields of Red  Empty
PostSubject: Off To the fields of Red    Off To the fields of Red  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:11 pm

I was walking to the Strawberry feilds. I liked coming here because the Strawberrys were always so ripe and fresh. Good thing I had brought along a basket to keep them in so I could take some back to my cabin. Just as I was picking some I though I heard someone coming up behind me.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Off To the fields of Red    Off To the fields of Red  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:21 pm

I walked into the strawberrie feilds because I felt like picking some for me and my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off To the fields of Red    Off To the fields of Red  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:29 pm

I turned around to see another girl coming to pick strawberrys. I waited to see where she was going. Maybe I would go over and say HI?
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Off To the fields of Red    Off To the fields of Red  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:35 pm

I leaned down and started putting the ripe strawberries in my basket when i saw a girl. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off To the fields of Red    Off To the fields of Red  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:26 pm

"Hello" I said as I picked up a few Strawberrys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off To the fields of Red    Off To the fields of Red  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off To the fields of Red
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: