Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Greek's little skyscrapers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Greek's little skyscrapers Empty
PostSubject: Greek's little skyscrapers   Greek's little skyscrapers I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:25 pm

The Demigods:

Isabella Rose: "Will you guys be quiet! I'm trying to read!"
Seth Motega: "Read? Why would you want to read when you could be playing pranks?"
Willow Janes: "Shut up Seth before I turn you into ice."
Aiden Morti: "Oh gods, please don't. I don't want to bring back from the Underworld if they die."
Eli Ken: "You better hop your butts that I don't send you all in the air."
Nevaeh Brooks: "Uh, no. Controling plants is boring. Unless you need 'em to stangle someone..."
Nicole Gens: "Is anyone up for a love quote? I'm really itching for it..."
Sophia Giovanni: "No! I get enough love from my cabin!"
Zachary Chance: "You people sometimes want be to runaway again."
Sadie King: "Aw, now would you do that? Afraid I will zap you love?"

Last edited by GreekGirl on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greek's little skyscrapers   Greek's little skyscrapers I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Isabella | Faith | Rose

Greek's little skyscrapers Tumblr_m3w4ulnWPh1r9jaq7

"Uh...how could you not know that?"

THE>|BaSiCs>|

Birthday: July 7th

God Parent: Athena

Claimed: Yes

Years in Camp: 5

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Pets: None

THE<|hIsToRy<

I played with my dolls as my father and step-mom talked about some camp. I giggled as I played. Of course, I had only been ten at the time. Suddenly, a low growl was heard. I stopped playing and sat up. My dad was still talking with my step-mom. I looked at the door of our house. Maine never had growls. The growl was louder this time. I stood up and backed away from the door. This time, my parents had heard it. All of the sudden, the door of the house was torn away by this huge dog. Also known as a hellhound. It snarled and focused on me. I screamed as the beast lunged at me. But, my face met the floor instead. My father, who I loved so much, had pushed me out of the way. My step-mom screamed. She saw the hellhound too. "Run!" My dad yelled, his voice muffled by the monster. Then, his body went slack. I screamed and started crying. The gaint dog turned to me. My step-mom looked at me, hatered in her eyes. She pointed a shaky finger at me. "You-you did this! You mistake!" She yelled at me. She opened her mouth to say more but was attacked by the hellhound. I screamed and ran through the demolished door. I never looked back.

Brief History: Isabella lived with her dad and step-mom in a house in Maine. Isabella was ten. Her step-mom usually reated her badly, saying she was never worth anything. Sometimes Isabella's step-mother hit her in front of her father. Nicolas didn't see it though; he was crazy in love with Roxana. But, monsters started to show up more and started to bother Isabella. One day, when Nicolas and Roxana were talking about the monsters, a hellhound attacked Isabella's house. The hellhound killed her dad. Isabella ran from the house, barely making it out alive. Athena went to Isabella and gave Isabella two long knifes to protect herself from monsters. A sytar named Chris brought Isabella to Camp-Half Blood.

Family Members: Nicholas Rose (father;dead), Step-mother (Roxanna Rose;alive)

THE>|ApPeArAnCe>

Physical Appearance: Isabella has gray eyes with brown flecks in them. Isabella has wavy brown hair that goes about 6 inches past her shoulders. She has a beach tan and is athletic. Isabella has a birthmark on her ankle that looks like a small brown coffee stain.

Clothing Style: Isabella dresses like how girls dress. She wears skirts and dresses from time to time though. Isabella tends to wear jeans, jean shorts, graphic tees, Converse, and pretty shirts.

Jewlery: Isabella wears two bracelets on each wrist. The bracelets are blue and gray with an owl charm. If the owl charms are rubbed, the bracelets turn into two long, deadly knives that Isabella uses in battle.

THE<|pErSoNaLiTy|

Personality: Isabella is funny, trustworthy, and good to come to for help. She is shy, stubborn, and pretty clumsy. Isabella is also absentminded. She also loves to break the rules once in a while with the Hermes cabin. Isabella sometimes seems a little reserved.

Fatal Flaw: Isabella's pride. She hates being seen weak and hurt. Isabella will play off a magior injury if she has to.

Likes/Good at:
-Books
-Romantic things
-Chocolate
-Movies
-Battle strategy
-Photography
-Swimming
-Ocean

Hates/Bad at:
-Bugs
-Spiders
-Ares children
-Hunters
-Bullies
-Nasty girls
-The dark
-Anything but soccer

"Are you done asking questions? Sheesh...you cold write a book on me."

Layout:

Spoiler:

Last edited by GreekGirl on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:34 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greek's little skyscrapers   Greek's little skyscrapers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:50 pm

Seth | Marcus | Motega

Greek's little skyscrapers Tumblr_lrytcrkurx1qlniy1o1_500

"Can I go and play some pranks now?"

THE}BasicS{

Birthday: August 1st

God Parent: Apollo

Years in Camp: One

Year-Round or Summer: Summer

THE:hISTORy|

I sighed as I walked home from the bus stop. I had bombed a math test. I blame my lunch for the bad math grade. A loud screeching noise could be heard. What in the world? I looked up and scowled at what I saw. There seemed to be thousands of birds on branches of trees. I have lived in New York city all my life but I have never seen anything like this. The birds had beedy red eyes and sharp beaks that looked as if they could be used for slicing meat. I looked down and keept walking. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my arm. Wha? I looked up quickly and found that the bird had cut me. WHAT? Birds do not cut people. At least that's what I learned in science. Suddenly, birds flew towards me. I screamed a girgly scream and ran. But, the birds followed. Damn. One nicked me on my shoulder. I fell foward, rolling a few times. The birds were coming. I looked around despertly and found rocks. I picked one up and hurled it at one of the birds. It fell to the ground. I grinned. "HA!" I screamed.Rocks were flying in the air. I smiled when I had hit most of them. I got up quickly and ran the rest of my way to my house. I pushed the door open. "MOM!" I screamed. That day changed my life.

Brief History: Seth and his mom live in an apartment in NYC. Seth was always the class clown and hung out with his friends a lot. He didn't bother to do his homework. Seth did get bullied and beat up from time to time at school because of his so called humor. One day, Stymphalian birds attacked Seth on his way home from school. Seth manged to kill the birds by hitting them with rocks. Seth told his mom and his mom sent him to Camp-Half Blood. Seth quickly adapted to his new demigod life. Seth met Isabella and they both became good friends. He lives with his mom during the school year.

Family Members: Mia Motega (alive)

THE/ApperancE>|

Physical Appearance: Seth has blond hair that's messy and cropped. He has almond shaped stormy green eyes. Seth is fit and athletic. He always has his bow and arrow strpped to his back. Seth is about 5 feet and 10 inches. Seth gets his stormy green eyes from his mom and his looks from his dad, Apollo. Seth's mouth is always in a goofy smile. Seth always has a gleam in his stormy green eyes.

Clothing Style: Seth usually wears the camp shirt with guy shorts. Outside of camp, he wears his jeans with a t-shirt. Seth usually wears a hoodie and a beanie hat. For shoes, Seth is perfectly fine with his black Converse or his Vans.

Jewlery: Seth wears a brown leather bracelet on his wirst. The leather is Seth's bow and arrow that he usually uses. He calls his bow and arrows "Bob" as a joke.

THE*pERSONALITy*

Personality: Seth is scarcastic, laidback, and loyal. Seth tends to speak his mind due to his ADHD. He doesn't care what people think of him. Seth also has a small temper. He loves to play pranks with the Hermes cabin. Seth is always found listening to music. He does not like to be tied down.

Fatal Flaw: Seth's fatal flaw is personaly loyalty. He will do anything for the people he cares about and loves.

Likes/Good at:
-Archary
-Swimming
-Singing
-Green Day
-Running
-Healing
-Poetry

Hates/Bad at:
-Reading
-Staying still
-Cold
-Cats
-Annoying siblings
-Mean kids

The^PowerS>|

Seth has healing powers, letting him heal any wound. Small wounds barely require engery. Large or life-threathing wounds require a lot of energy and usually make Seth tired or pass out.

"Are we done? I'm going to play a prank on some Ares kids now."

Layout:

Spoiler:

Last edited by GreekGirl on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:36 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greek's little skyscrapers   Greek's little skyscrapers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:40 pm

Willow | Lily | Janes

-Inactive-

Greek's little skyscrapers Tumblr_lt6q5ujRtg1r3pzzao1_500

"May I help you?"

THE^|Basics|^

Birthday: January 3

God Parent: Khione

Years in Camp: 3

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

THE:|History|

I sighed as my foster mother sat me down. She had a mean looking face on. Oh, I'm so sacred! Save me! I said with scarasm in my head. I rolled my eyes as my foster mother sat across the table from me. "You have to behave! This is not a playground!" She screamed, her face getting red. I rolled my eyes once more and crossed my arms. "Really? I thought I was in the North Pole," I told her, scarasm dripping every word. Her nostroils flared. Hehehe, she looked like a dragon. She slammed a fist on the table. "Do not talk to me like that!" My foster mother screamed. I rolled my eyes and got up out of my chair. "Looks like I just did," I snapped back. She turned red. She grabbed a knife off the table and threw it at me. I screamed as it cut my skin, leaving a long gash. Tears spilled from my eyes. I yelled a few colorful words at her. I grabbed a napkin off the table and put it on my wound. I ran out the door, the freezing cold nippping at me. I didn't care, the cold was my home. I walked into the woods, hoping and wishing I would find something better.

Brief History: When Willow was born, her father did not want her. Carlo Janes gave Willow up for adoption. Willow ran away from her foster parents about 5 times. Her foster parents always found her. When Willow ran away for the 6th time, her foster parents didn't bother to look for her. They had enough. The foster parents could care less. They had the money they needed now. Willow live in the wood for some time, surviving on the cold for warmth. One day, a sytar found Willow and brought her back to camp.

Family Members: Carlo Janes (father; dead), Heather Monte (foster mother), Howard Monte (foster father)

The[| Apperance|

Physical Appearance: Willow has long, black, straight hair. She has these icy blue eyes that seem to look into your soul. Willow is fit. She stands at about 5 feet 3 inches. Willow is about 118 pounds. Willow also has her hair in a braid, falling over her shoulder. Willow wears no makeup. She also has a long scar running down her arm from her foster mother.

Clothing Style: Willow has a punk rock style. She usually wears dark colors like black or dark blue. Willow also wears black Converse with ripped up jeans or shorts. Willow wears dark blue or black tank tops. Willow usually wears jeans since she isn't found of shorts.

Jewelry: Willow has a snow white ring that turns into a three foot long, icy blue sword. Willow calls her sword "Frostbite." That's the only jewelry Willow ever wears.

THE(Personality)

Personality: Willow is a shy girl. It takes her time to trust a person because no one has ever cared about her. Once Willow learns to trust you, she is a caring and fun person. Willow does have a temper like her mom. She does not like to break the rules or play pranks. Willow hates the heat and loves the freezing cold. She tends to keep tp herself and is sometimes rude to people.

Fatal Flaw: Willow's temper. Sometimes her anger causes her to do tings she regrets later.

Likes/Good at:
-Cold
-Ice
-Snow
-Dogs
-Ice cream
-Sweatshirts
-Cupcakes
-Sword fighting

Hates/Bad at:
-Heat
-Sun
-Water
-Beaches
-Poetry
-Iced coffee
-Cheese
-Cheesecake

THE#Powers#

Willow has resistance to the cold. Whenever it's really cold, she seems to get stronger. Willow is able to freeze medium amounts of water. When fighting, Willow can freeze the person she is fighting. She rarely does this because it takes a lot of her energy. Willow can do anything with the snow. Sh can turn little droplets of water into ice and use it as a weapon. She can also make ice. If Willow practiced, she would be able to generate small amounts of snow and ice from the palm of her eyes.

"That was a lot of questions..."

Layout:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greek's little skyscrapers   Greek's little skyscrapers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Aiden | Joseph | Morti

Greek's little skyscrapers Tumblr_m3x3xfvdWO1qe4nyno1_500

"I guess talking to dead people is weird. Any questions?"

THE***BASICS***

Birthday: Jan. 9

God Parent: Hades

Years in Camp: 10

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Rounder

Pets: Nope

THE###HISTORY###

I hugged my knees to my chest as I cried. I hated showing my emotions but, who could blame me? I was six years old at the time. My mom died. By a stupid hellhound that failed to kill Jon. I watched as Jon was coming over to me, hate written on his face. oh great. I stood up shakily, trying to be a strong six year old boy. Jon grabbed me by the front of my shirt and lifted me off my feet. "Look at what you did! You can't even pass a test! You'll amount to nothing," Jon said through his clenched teeth. Tears streamed down my face. I haven't been doing anything since Mom died. My ADHD got worse and I couldn't focus in school anymore. "You can't even fight back a monster. You'll die, just liike your mom," he said, a smug look forming on his face. That was the last straw. I baled up my ting six year old hand and threw a punch at Jon's face. He dropped me, stumbling back. For good effort, I throw my math textbook at me that was on the floor. The textbook hit him...well where it hurts. He yelled some colorful words at me but, I wasn't listening. I was already out the window, running from the life I only knew.

Brief History: Aiden and his mom lived in Long Island. They had a nice life until Mom's boyfriend, Jon, came to live with them. Jon was mean to them. Mom didn't get rid of him because he was making good money. The family needed the money to survive. Jon always brought people down, including Aiden. One day, a hellhound attacked the house. Aiden's mom died, but Jon lived. Jon was even meaner to Aiden then before. Aiden ran away. A sytar found him and brought him back to camp.

Family Members: Taylor Morti (mother; dead) Jon Canne (step-father; alive)

THE^^ Appearance ^^

Physical Appearance: Aiden is quite handsome. He has black hair that is always shaggy and sometimes in his face. He has big round dark brown eyes. Aiden does smile adn when he does, his dimples show. Aiden is also muscular and has broad shoulders. He is 5 foot, 9 inches.

Clothing Style: You could say that Aiden has his own style. He does wear the camp shirt from time to time. On a regular basis, Aiden wear a hat, white t-shirt, jeans, his hoodie, and his leather jacket. If it's hot outside, Aiden will wear cargo shorts or basketball shorts. For shoes, Aiden just wears his black Converse or Nikes.

Jewelry: Aiden has a black ring that turns into a four foot Stygian Iron sword. It's as black as nightmare. Also, Aiden will wear a necklace that his mother had given him.

THE**Personality**

Personality: Aiden is somewhat shy. He always smiles and is very curious. Aiden is caring once you get close to him. When he's upset, he blocks the whole world out. He has a hard time expressing his feelings. Aiden is not dark or anything like that. He is loving and always makes people laugh. He is also good at comforting people. Sometimes though, Aiden can be pretty scary to other people. He doesn't try to; it just comes naturally.

Fatal Flaw: Aiden feels he never does his best. He has to do better. This is because Jon always brought him down. Aiden always has to prove himself. Always. Also, Aiden is very protective of the people he loves. He would die for them. That's his person loyalty.

Likes/Good at:
-Reading
-Nighttime
-Sword fighting
-His siblings
-Food
-The Script
-Music
-Swimming

Hates/Bad at:
-Baseball
-Water
-Cold
-Snow
-Ares kids

THE++Powers++

Talents: Aiden can shadow travel and summon dead people whenever he wants. He has control over the dead people. The Furies are sometimes under Aiden's control over time. He can control the darkness and shadows. Aiden can also sense when someone is dying and being judged in the Underworld. He can also talk to dead people. He can also his in the dark, something his father does too.

Thank gods...

Layout:

Spoiler:

Last edited by GreekGirl on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greek's little skyscrapers   Greek's little skyscrapers I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:36 am

Eli | Alex | Ken

Greek's little skyscrapers Tumblr_lpup46QLDT1qi9s2zo1_500

"Pfff, air is better than any other power."

The Basics

Birthday: June 21

God Parent: Aeolus, God of the Winds and Air

Years in Camp: 3

Pets: nope

Year-Round or Summer: Year- Round

The History

I gritted my teeth as I slung my backback over my shoulder. I couldn't take this anymore. New York City stinks. Of course we had to live in a dingy apartment. Of course, I had to move away from all of my friends in Rhode Islans and come to New York City. Oh excuse me, the Big Apple. Please. Rhode Island has better apples than New York City. "Eli please," my mom begged grabbing my arm. I sighed and looked into her brown eyes. She always told me I looked like Dad. Wonder who he was. "Mom, I'm sorry. I love you a lot but, I just can't anmore," I told her. I kissed her on her cheek and flew down the steps of the apartment. If I knew what was gonna happen, I would had stayed.

~~~3 Years Later~~~

"Mom?" I asked through the door. I became a 'runner' or a runaway for three years. Living on the streets of New York was hard. I shook away the memories, really not wanting to replay them in my head. The door was unlocked. What? My mom never did that. I pushed the door opened and found the apartment empty. Empty. The room looked so lonely. Then, I saw it. Blood stains. My jaw fell to the floor. She was murdered? But I saw fur on the floor. What? I backed out the door and ran. Ran from the past and hoped to gain something new.

Brief History: Eli and his mom lived in a small house in Rode Island. Eli and his mom lived in the house for a few years before moving to s small dingy apartment in New York City. Eli hated it. Eli's mom explained that they had to move closer to Long Island for Eli's safety. Eli didn't care. Soon Eli ranaway and became a 'runner'. Eli lived on the streets for a few years before returning home. When he came home, his mom wasn't there nor was anything left in the apartment. When he left, he had left his demigod scent. A monster came and attacked Eli's mom. Struck with grief, Eli wandered the busy streets of New York City. A sytr found him and brought him to camp without being attacked.

Mortal Family: Daisy Ken (dead)

The Appearance

Physical Appearance: Eli is a handsome boy. He has blond hair that practically sticks up in all directions. His eyes are a light blue, but change to different shades of blue from time to time. Eli has a small splash of freckles across his nose. Eli is tall; he's almost six feet. Eli is pretty muscular and likes to brag about it. On his back, Eli has a scar from fighting on the streets as a kid.

Clothing Style: Eli doesn't really care what he wears. He just throws on whatever he has in his cabin. But, he just wears a t-shirt, some jeans, and guy sneakers. If anything, Eli wears his Ray-Bans when it's hot outside or just sunny.

Jewelry: Eli wears a black leather bracelet. When Eli takes it off, it turns into a four foot sword. The sword's hit is decorated with wind decorations.

The Personality

Personality: Eli is a giving person. He will stand up for people. Eli dosen't like to talk about his past, so if mentioned, he snaps at you. Eli is a jokester. Eli needs time to trust a person before you get close to him. You also need to pass his flying 'test' to be his friend a joke. But, he jokes all the freaking time. Always. He is just plain out a funny guy. Though, Eli is funny to hide what's inside. Inside, Eli is a very serious person and a bit cold.

Fatal Flaw: His stubbornness. Sometimes he doesn't want to listen to people and have his own way.

Likes/Good at:
-Jokes
-Air
-Sun
-Sunny days
-Music
-Beach
-Water
-Controlling his powers
-Running

Hates/Bad at:
-Snow
-Winter
-Alaska
-Baseball
-Rude people
-Judgmental people
-Chick flicks

The Powers

Talents: Eli can control the winds and make them do whatever he wants. He can also "fly" by controlling the winds around him. Eli usually uses the wind to help him fight or have a good joke.

"Whooo"

Layout:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greek's little skyscrapers   Greek's little skyscrapers I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:17 pm

Last edited by GreekGirl on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greek's little skyscrapers   Greek's little skyscrapers I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:06 pm

Nevaeh | Emma | Brooks

Greek's little skyscrapers Girl,in,paradise,girl-a32c996bd058be33f96650ff4a7c67ba_h_large_large

"I'm not going to be a happy camper in about three seconds."

The Basics

Birthday: May 21

God Parent: Antheia, Goddess of Gardens, Marshes, Swamps, Love and Flowers

Years in Camp: 5

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Rounder

Pets: Nope
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greek's little skyscrapers   Greek's little skyscrapers I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:25 pm

Sophia Giovanni~
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greek's little skyscrapers   Greek's little skyscrapers I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:25 pm

Zachary Chance~
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Sadie King

Greek's little skyscrapers Tumblr_m4p8p0nDdN1rooebp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greek's little skyscrapers   Greek's little skyscrapers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greek's little skyscrapers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Submission-
Jump to: