Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:03 am

Chris smiled when he heard the taxi driver yell but didnt move.
"You either get in or I leave!" The driver shouted one last time. Chris argued mentally with himself before groaning and pulling away, trying to catch his breath.
"Shall we go then? We cant stay here all day." He raised his eyebrows. He wanted to stay there all day but knew that they couldn't.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Isabella shrugged at Chris. Isabella pulled Chris close to her and smiled. She knew her choice. It was Chris and it was always going to be. Can we stay a bit longer? Once we step into camp, all chaos is going to break loose," Isabella said. She looked up at Chris with her gray eyes shinning. Standing on her tippy toes, Isabella softly kissed Chris in the lips. Isabella hear a door slam and the taxi driver laugh. Isabella was too busy kissing Xhris to notice that the taxi driver had put something against Chris's head.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:53 pm

Chris froze with his lips still against Bella's. He opened his eyes. The nozzle of the gun pressed harder into his skull. He pulled back slightly, only to get the gun forced harder at him.
"If this pretty little girl doesn't get in the car, I blow your brains out, capiche?" The taxi driver growled.
Chris pressed Isabella closer into the wall, sheilding her with his body.
"You will never get your hands on her." Chris breathed, thinking of how to take the guy out.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:09 pm

Isabella eyes widened. "Holy crap!" Isabella yelled behind Chris. The taxi driver just dug the gun more into Chris's head. This was either do or die. "I-I'll go," Isabella said, a plan already in her head. The taxi driver grinned and grabbed Isabella, pressing his lips to hers. Isabella tried to push him off, but stopped when she felt the gun on her own head. "Get in the car," the taxi driver yelled, pressin his body up against Isabella's. She nodded, but as fast as lightly, Isabella elbowed the guy in face. The taxi driver groaned and dropped the gun. Isabella kicked the gun a few feet and turned to run. The taxi driver dove for Isabella and grabbed her, striking her in the face. Isabella stumbled back and fell onto the ground, seeing that the gun was now once again in the taxi driver's hand and pointed at her. The guy cocked te gun.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:36 pm

Chris charged forward, rugby tackling the taxi driver to the ground. The gun dropped out of his hand, skidding across the pavement. Before the guy could get up, Chris leaped on top of him, pinning him down whilst punching him numerously in the face. The guy - behing twice Chris' age and weight - shoved him off. He tried to get to the gun again but Chris kicked him in his side, causing him to falter and topple onto his back. Chris scooped up the gun, cocked it again and held it above the guys head. He froze on the ground, raising his hands in the air and sweating. Chris was shaking with anger, seriously thinking about killing this guy right now.
"Call the cops." Chris told Bella, his voice shaking with anger. He didnt take his eyes off the man.
"I should shoot you." He spat. "You scumbag.You think you can try and kidnap my girlfriend?!" He continued to shake, his finger tightening on the trigger. With all his self control, his took his finger off the trigger, taking out the ammo clip.
"At least Im not a killer, like you." Chris told the man before kicking the guy in the side of the head, knocking him out. He dropped the empty gun, falling onto his knees and shaking even more violently than before. He'd been so close to killing a man.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:39 pm

Isabella nodded when Chris told her to caller cops. Isabella made it to the pay phone and tried to call the cops. She fumbled with the phone, dropping it twice. Shaking with fear, Isabella tried to call, but dialed the wrong number. Isabella fumbled withthe phone once again and looked at Chris, seeing he was on his knees shaking. Isabella rushed to Chris's side, kneeling too. "Chris, Chris," Isabella said. Trying to calm herself down, Isabella took a few deep breaths. Isabella wrapped her arms around Chris, trying to calm him down. Pressing her cheek up against Chris's, Isabella said, "It's okay Chris. Sh, I love you. It's okay." Isabella pulled away and saw a smear if blood on Chri's cheek. Scrunching her eyebrows together, Isabella wipped the blood away. "Are you bleeding?" Isabella asked him. Isabella held Chris close to her again and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:46 pm

Chris rested his head on Isabella's chest, holding her close as if his life depended on it.
"I was...was...I nearly pulled...the t...trigger." He gasped, starting to sweat.
He didnt care if he was bleeding.
"He was going to...to...hurt you." He held her tighter, sweating.
"I cant...cant..." He stopped trying to speak.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Isabella put her hand to her cheek when Chris mentioned he was going to hurt her. That old taxi driver did kiss her. Isabella suddenly felt sick to her stomach. Isabella gently touched her cheek, jumping a bit at the pain her touch brought. Isabella held Chris closer to her. "Shh, it's okay. I'm not hurt," Isabella whispered to Chris. She smoothed his curly brown hair, trying to soothe him. The taxi man groaned and rolled over. Isabella jumped and buried her head in Chris's shirt. Tears fell from her eyes. "I'm neve taking a taxi again," Isabella said, her voice muffled.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Chris rested his head on top of Isabella's head. He steadied his breathing and managed to stop shaking. It was now his turn to comfort her.
"No, neither am I." He said, looking over at the taxi guy with distaste.
He wiped the tears away from Bella's cheeks.
"I swear, you are a danger magnet. I promise never to let anyone touch you again." He tilted her chin up, kissing her on the lips softly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Isabella nodded. Smiling dryly, Isabella said, "Gods, I sound just like Bella in Twilight," before Chris kissed her. Isabella was clumbsy and also seemsd to attract danger. Her eyes fluttered close as Chris gently kissed her. Isabella loved it when Chris kissed her. She also seemed to get that tingling feeling when Chris kisses her. Isabella slowly wrapped her arms around Chris's neck and brought Chris closer to Isabella. it seemed that Isabella could never get Chris close enough. Isabella's hands got tangled in Chris's hair as she kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Chris rolled on top of her, pushing her into the grass.
Yeah, she was right. She was like Bella from twilight, Chris was Edward and Demetri was Jacob, he thought dryly.
He pulled back, looking down on her.
"Isn't it funny how one minute we are about to be killed and then the next we are snogging?" He asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:35 pm

Isabella laughed lightly. "Shouldn't we be scared out of our minds of something right now?" Isabella asked Chris, giggling lightly. Isabella brought Chris's head down and kisses him softly. Hopefully nothing would disturb them now. Isabella pulled away and smile lightly. "To let you 'Edward' I pick you," Isabella said. Isabella leaned back up and softly kissed Chris's jaw line but moved back to his lips instead. Isabella wa smilin the while time too.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Chris kissed Isabella vibrantly on the lips before trailing his mouth down her neck and back up again. He paused by her ear.
"Gods, I love you." He whispered, bringing both his hands in her cheeks.
He pulled back slightly. "Shouldn't we move him?" He,looked over at the man before kissing her again, deciding that he didnt care as he was out cold.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Isabella shrugged as Chris kissed her. She pulled away and said,"I could really care less." Isabella wrapped her arms around Chris's neck. Bringing him closer, Isabella leaned up and kissed Chris softly, kissing mote passionaly each time. Isabella realized they were practically making out on a New York street. Isabella just shrugged it off and continued to kiss Chris. As long as no one bothered them, Isabella would be happy.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:05 pm

Chris jumped when a police siren flared right next tohis ear. He scrambled off Isabella, standing up straight. He held down her hand for her to get up. A moustached cop stood in front of them, and another was checking out the taxi guy and gun. Moustache pointed to Chris. "You, name and age." He ordered, taking out a notebook.
"Um...Chris Hunt...sixteen." He replied. The cop turned to Isabella and asked the same thing and to tell hi what happened.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:11 pm

Isabella took Chris's hand and stood up. How the heck dd the cops get here? Isabella wad so flustered before that she didn't even dial the right number. "Isabella Rose, 15," Isabella told the cop with mustache. The cop's partner looked at Isabella when she said her well. Isabella's eye widened and Isabella stumbled backwards. No was in freaking Hades. The cop's partner was Isabella step-mother. Wasn't she dead? Well, guess wishes don't come true. Isabella pointed a shaky finger at her step-mother. "You-you bish!" Isabella yelled, causing everyone to jump. Isabella's step-mom smiled dryly. "Helloe Isabella," she sad coldly. Isabella balled up her fists.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:23 pm

Chris took a step protectivly in front of Isabella, not liking how this police-woman knew her or how she spoke to her.
"How the hell do you two know each other?" He looked from the cop to Isabella.
People had started to gather around the crime scene, at first looking suspiciously at the two teenagers as if they'd attacked the man but then spoting the gun. They then put the peices together and must of realized what had happened. One of them must of seen the fight and called the cops.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Isabella's step-mother looked at Chris coldly. "She's my step-daughter. Or was," she snapped at Chris. Isabella stepped next to Chris and balled her fists even tighter. "Yeah, yeah. Cry me a river," Isabella told her step-mom. Isabella's step-mom came forward and grabbed her arm. "I think I have full custody of you," Isabella's step-mom said. Isabella sneered ad wrenched her arm away from her. "Go to freaking hell," Isabella snapped, grabbing Chris's hand. Isabella brushed away tears that were starting to fall. Hm, Isabella could try the mist thing and run off with Chris.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:44 pm

Chris glared at his girlfriend's stepmother, holding Isabella's hands.
"I don't think she wants to go with you. C'mon Bell, let's go." He turned around and started to lead her away when his arm was dragged from behind. The step-mother was grimmping his arm, her sharp nails going through his jumper and into his flesh. He stopped, turning cold and hard. He didn't know how much she knew, about demi-Gods but assumed that she knew something.
"I don't know what you've been told, but I wouldn't try and get on the wrong side of me." He growled in an under-tone, so the moustached officer couldn't hear. The muscles fluttered in Chris' jaw and his muscles were tenseing with anger.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Isabella tugged at her step-mom's arm. "Let go of him!" Isabella yelled. No one touched her boyfriend and gets away with it. Isabella's step- mother turned to face her and back handed Isabella in the face. Isabella fell backwards, kinda of just staying on the floor, not wanting to move. Isabella's step-mother picked Isabella up by her arms. Isabella struggled out of her arms. "Go to freaking hell!" Isabella yelled at her step-mom. Isabella punched her own step-mom in her house. Isabella turned to everyone else and snapped her fingers, a gust of wind washing over everyone. "She fell," Isabella said, her voice shaking. Isabella grabbed Chris's arm and ran while everyone was confused.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Chris sprinted down four blocks. He looked around, looking for a place to hide. There was a fish and chip shop across the road. He ran inside, closing the door behind Isabella and him. The guy at the counter looked over at them quickly before returning to his magazine, muttering something in Portugeese.
"Whoa...your step Mum is a...cow." He told her plainly. There were no other words for it. He looked at Isabella's face.
"Oh, God. You're bleeding." He wiped the swell of blood away from her cheek. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Isabella smiled lighty. "I guess she could say she is a cow," Isabella whispered to him. Isabella touched her cheek when Chris said she was bleeding. Pulling her hand back, Isabella found blood on her fingers. "I-I'm bleeding," Isabella mumbled to Chris. Seeing her own blood felt weird and Isabella suddenly felt dizzy. How hard did Isabella's step-mom hit her? Isabella started at her bloody fingers. "I-I'm bleeding," Isabella repeated again, but louder this time.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:10 pm

Chris kissed her forehead.
"Only a bit. It'll be fine." He assured her. He asked the guy behind the counter if he could have a plaster. The man grunted, getting his fat butt off the stool, going into the back room and returning with a band-aid. Chris gently put it on top of the cut.
"There, all better." He smiled, looking out of the window. No sign of cops. They seemed to have bailed.
"So, why does she have such a grudge on you?" He asked, pulling Isabella into a hug and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:17 pm

Isabella sighed and buried her head in Chris's chest. "A hellhound attacked our house in Maine and killed my father, or the love of her life. I guess the hellhound don't kill her when it attacked her. She called me a mistake before she was attacked," Isabella said, her voice breaking at the end. Isabella buried her head in Chris's chest as only a few tears fell. "Sometimes I believe her," Isabella told Chris, her voice muffled. She sighed and looked up at Chris, her gray eyes shinning. "I love you," she whispered to Chris. Fluttering her gray eyes close, Isabella gently kissed Chris on the lips.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Chris kissd her back slowly and gently. There was something bothering him. He pulled back, frowning. A little crease appeared inbetween his eyebrows. It always appeared when he was deep in thought.
"Don't you ever say or think that again." He took her head in his head, forcing her to listen to him. "You've got loads of people at camp that loves you. You've got everyone of your brothers and sisters that love you. I love you. I would die for you. Don't you see that she is wrong? She doesn't know the meaning of the word love." He growled, looking deep into her grey eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next