Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Look what too much Coffee did to me.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Look what too much Coffee did to me. Empty
PostSubject: Look what too much Coffee did to me.   Look what too much Coffee did to me. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:14 pm

Well, when I came back from Starbucks, some foolish camper thought I was a trespasser and shot me with a poison arrow. It only knocks out humans, not Half bloods. For Half Bloods it poisons and knocks them out. When I woke up, some kids were hovering over me, staring at me wide-eyed. They said I wasn't walking straight and they thought I was a drunk Mortal, all because of the stupid coffee. I leaned forward, but I had a sick feeling to my stomach and I stared at my leg. There was a very painful-looking gash in it. I winced and laid back down, sighing and shaking my head. Who knows what will happen to me next. I could tell I was badly poisoned, I had a bitter taste in my mouth already. The worst thing that could happen is that I have to go to a Mortal Hospital and let others find out my Mother is a God...

OOC: LILIANA

Last edited by Kendall on Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Look what too much Coffee did to me.   Look what too much Coffee did to me. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:21 pm

I walk in and see a girl sitting on a bed. I decide to say hey.
"Hi my name is Matthew, son of Hecate."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Look what too much Coffee did to me.   Look what too much Coffee did to me. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:24 pm

When in a dire situation, it's best not to talk, especially when poisoned. It just spreads it around. But I wouldn't want to make a boy feel bad by not talking to him, so I just said hi. "Liliana, Cabin Leader of Athena." I grumbled through the pain I had in my leg.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Look what too much Coffee did to me.   Look what too much Coffee did to me. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:09 pm

"Oh your in pain i'm sorry. See you around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look what too much Coffee did to me.   Look what too much Coffee did to me. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look what too much Coffee did to me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: