Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hanging out in the Coffee Shop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Hanging out in the Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:17 pm

I walked into the Starbucks. I got in line ordered my drink and walked to a table. I didn't have anywhere to go so I just drank my drink. I looked around bored.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:21 pm

Artemis was already in said starbucks, sitting alone at a table in the corner, it was not surprising that she had not been noticed. Artemis let out a small relaxing sigh sipping at her coffee, leaning back against the wall. Artemis turned her gaze to look out into the busy street that ran alongside the coffee shop.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:24 pm

I looked over at a girl in the corner. She looked familiar. I looked at her a little. Camp? I asked myself. I walked over to her. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:29 pm

Artemis turned her head, her ears twitching ever so slightly, she looked over at the person talking to her. Artemis gave the person a small nod "Hello" she takes a small sip of her coffee, shifting back down the seat. The young demigod let out a small sigh as she took to gazing out of the window again.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:32 pm

I looked at her. "Do I know you from somewhere?" I asked her sitting down across from her. "It's ok if I sit with you right?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:37 pm

Artemis nodded, her legs folded beneath the table "I am from camp" she says, letting a small chuckle escape her lips. Artemis hummed slightly pursing her lips "so what's your name miss."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:40 pm

"I thought so." I held my hand out for her to shake. "I'm Tori. How about you?" I asked trying to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:42 pm

Artemis shrugged slightly, taking the girls hand, she smiled slightly, titing her head. Artemis unfolded her legs beneath the table "I'm Artemis it's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:46 pm

I smiled at her. "So what brings you here?" I said not thinking of anything else to say. I wasn't good at small talk.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:48 pm

"It's a coffee shop I'm drinking coffee" Artemis says taking another sip to make her point, she shook her head slightly, letting a small giggle escape her lips. Artemis hums slightly "what about you why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:52 pm

I laughed lightly. "Same thing. The coffee at camp is horrid." I said. I shook my head in disappointment. "Their related to the gods but they can't make a good cup of coffee if their lives were on the line." I joked.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:57 pm

Artemis clutched at the cup of coffee she shook her head slightly, pursing her lips in thought "yeah your right I guess." Artemis sighed, folding her legs under the table, she looked around the shop and gently slipped off her shoes beneah the table. Artemis sighed, wriggling her toes slightly a relaxed smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:05 pm

"Who's your god parent?" I asked. "Mine's Dionysus." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:09 pm

"Apollo" Artemis sighed, she looked about slightly, biting her bottom lip she unfolded her legs. Artemis sighed she accidently brushed her feet against the other girls legs. Artemis sighed she looked out across the street, frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:14 pm

"Alright, I have to ask, why are you so depressed?" I asked. She just seemed out of it. I was curious.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Artemis frowned "I'm not depressed just bored" she looked around slightly, slipping onto her feet "I need to use the bathroom." Artemis sighed, walking across the floor barefoot, she knew this of course but didn't seem to mind, her shoes were still under the table. Artemis sighed walking into the women's bathroom, moving over the sink, pouring water into it. Artemis looked around she was nerous their was something wrong she could feel it.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:23 pm

I wasn't just going to sit there like an idiot. So I went to the bathroom door. I knocked because it was a one person bathroom. "Hey you ok?" I asked through the door.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:27 pm

"I'm fine" Artemis called out, she shook her head slightly, dumping water onto her face, letting it drop onto the floor. Artemis tapped her foot against the wet floor making a small tapping sound, the door wasn't locked. Artemis looked around, biting her bottom lip slightly, leaning against the wall letting a small relaxed sigh.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:33 pm

I stood there for a second. "I'm coming in." I said warning her. I opened the unlocked door. "Why are you acting like this? Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:35 pm

"Yes, I'm nervous I'm always nervous away from camp" Artemis says looking around slightly "their's some guys a group of them, they were watching us from the other side of the street." Artemis swallowed nervously, glancing down at her toes before looking back up at Tori "I couldn't see how many but their seemed to be about five in total."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:41 pm

How could I be so stupid? How could I not have noticed? I thought. I went over to her and hugged her. It was an instinct, when someone's upset I hug them. I pulled back. "We are fine. Trust me. They not going to touch us. And if they try, Well look who their going up against. 2 strong demigods." I said trying to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:45 pm

Artemis frowned slightly and when Tori couldn't see her, she pulled a face "I'm not worried I'm going out the back door." Artemis says her eyes falling on the bathroom window, she hummed slihtly her lips pursed in thought as she pulled out her dagger. Artemis slammed her dagger into the window, a loud sound broke the air as the glass broke. Artemis smiled, gesturing to the window "you first."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:48 pm

I thought there was no fighting it. I crawled through the window. I landed on the concrete in an ally. My jeans got wet but I didn't care. "Come on." I called to Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Artermis climbed onto the toilet, looking out the window she pursed her lips slightly in thought "their those cannibal giants whose name Ican't pronounce laysta something." Artemis looked at the ground in the alley beyond, "I' going go get my shoe won't be long" she disappears into the bathroom. Artemis smiled slightly, moving out of the bathroom, moving to reclaim her shoes.

"Well well look what the gods dragged in" the voice carried down the alleyway, where three of the Laistrygonian giants stood, btwo of them were missing. The trio advanced on the demigod Tori.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:56 pm

I smirked. I grabbed my sword. "Sorry I can't stay long boys, but I'm in a rush. Can we go ahead and get this over with?" I asked cockily covering my fear. I waited for them to come after me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out in the Coffee Shop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: