Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hanging out in the Coffee Shop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Hanging out in the Coffee Shop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:59 pm

The giants smirked slightly, throwing the fireballs they were so famous for, the balls bursting at the demigods feet. Two of the giants rushed forward, aiming to slam their shoulders right into Tori.

Artemis sighed, making her way over to the table she had sat at, only to find her shoes missing, she straightened up slightly, turnig around to come face to face with the other two
Laistrygonian giants.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:07 pm

I dodged the fireballs. As I was doing that they slammed me against the fence at the end of the alley. Dang. I can't take them alone. This is a lot harder then I thought. I have to get to Artemis. I looked around quickly getting up. I looked over and saw a ladder to the roof. I sheathed my sword and used my power to make vines grow and wrap the giants up. I quickly, while they struggled with the vines, climbed it.I was on the roof by the time they got out. I ran as fast as I could.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:57 pm

The monsters were not all too pleased and had begun to follow the demigod up the ladder, grinning madly and shouting insults up at her.

Artemis groaned slightly, whipping the bow off her back and launching a volley of Arrows at the monsters before her, hoping she would score a decent hit.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:42 pm

I ran until I came to the edge of the roof. I hesitated then jumped down. With sword in hand I ran into the store. I took my sword and lunged it into one of the giants after Artemis. I watched him burst into dust. The other one looked my way and I screamed at Artemis, "SHOOT!" for she had clear aim. As I screamed a giant grabbed me while i wasn't paying attention. I squeezed me so hard I dropped my sword. It wouldn't stop. I felt like I was breaking. I looked down and the arm crushing me. There's no other way. I bite the monster. You wouldn't think that a monster of this size would not care if it got bit but it screamed and let go. I immediately dropped down and grabbed my sword. Fighting through the pain I stabbed his heart and he turned into dust.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:40 am

Artemis let her arrow ly fast and true, there was one unfortunate hitch however as soon as she released the arrow, the giant she had been aiming at turned to dust. Artemis went wide eyed, instead now it looked like the arrow would hit Tori, it fell down and Artemis was relieved it would not hit the girls chest. Artemis shook her head slightly wincing, she heard the arrow hit it's new target, she swallowed slightly. Two giants down, Artemis noticed as the remaining three giants burst into the shop with them.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:54 pm

I screamed as the arrow hit my arm. "@#$%!" I started to pull the arrow out and screamed even more. The pain was unreal. I finally got it out and I fell to the ground for the pain was too much. As the other giants entered I force myself up. Ignoring the pain, I swung my sword hitting one of the giants leg. It didn't turn to dust though. "Just die already!" I screamed at the giants. I swung again and again. I couldn't see right anymore. I was loosing a lot of blood. And it didn't help that I kept moving. I finally jumped off a table and stabbed the monster straight in the heart. It turned to dust and I fell. I hit the ground hard and fell unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Artemis rushed over to the girlside, the last monster having turned to dust a few seconds befre. Artemis panted slightly, the mortals had by now disappeared and she could hear sirensin the distance. Artemis groaned slightly, picking up the girl Tori with some difficulty, making her way ot of the coffee shop, eather slowly.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:01 pm

~Wanna continue in the infirmary? Ill make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the Coffee Shop   Hanging out in the Coffee Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out in the Coffee Shop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2