Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Coffee?? [Private To Mah Lovely Lex!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Max♥

Max♥

Coffee?? [Private To Mah Lovely Lex!] Empty
PostSubject: Coffee?? [Private To Mah Lovely Lex!]   Coffee?? [Private To Mah Lovely Lex!] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:58 pm

Janessa|Marie|Evans ~ Daughter|of|Selene
I sat outside a coffeshop on a wooden bench, sipping from my white cup. Of course, it wasn't coffee, I hated the stuff. It contained hot chocolate, my favourite drink to warm me up when I was cold. Sometimes I just needed to escape Camp, and get my mind off of things. For example, Turriant, who left with no notice. He was the one who got me out of my shell, and the more I went on without him, th emore I felt myself retreating back into it. Watching the people walk by, I wondered what they saw. What did they think of me? I guess that was for them to know, and for me to find out.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Coffee?? [Private To Mah Lovely Lex!]   Coffee?? [Private To Mah Lovely Lex!] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:24 pm

And in the taiga everybody knows
That you shouldn't wander where the hemlock grows
When the land is vast and the wind blow fast
Will you stay with me if the darkness last?
Isabelle I “Izzy” I Hart

Coffee?? [Private To Mah Lovely Lex!] Izzyhart
“I know I have nothing to give so may as well give up and live”

You say I'm breaking your friends heart
But meanwhile you're tearing mine apart
So stop asking me if she loves you back
If it's charm you have then it's courage you lack
Isabelle was sitting at one of the indoor tables. Sipping a mocha cappuccino with whipped cream, and chocolate shavings. She was in need of a change, as much as she loved the looks of camp, winter in a small city was the best place for her. Upon the floor was her camera bag which she never went without, with a heavy sigh she looked around. Noticing a girl from camp she gave a small wave in hopes to get her attention. Behind the giant mug was a smile which rested upon her crimson red lips. Isabelle’s eyes were hidden by her black shades, as for what she was wearing, it was a simple flowing baby doll style blouse, her black leather jacket, clunky necklace a scarf and heeled boots. Her red hair was hanging down in waves but it looked like she didn’t care, which was exactly what she wanted. Only being at camp for two years and hiding away in a dark room, or taking pictures in a forest she didn’t really talk to many people. Lifting her camera she snapped two photos, the snow had started to fall no more than a moment again. And the lightly looked perfect while the flakes fell.

While she enjoyed her drink, and her photos she began to softly sing. Alone in the tundra and really lost. And to think that this is how I feel. Like the ground is melting and nothing's real….” That was the start of her favorite song Permafrost. Standing up, she asked someone to watch her things before going outside.” Uh, hey I’ve seen you in camp it’s getting pretty cold outside. Would you like to join me at my table, it’s right behind you.” Isabelle offered quietly.

Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Coffee?? [Private To Mah Lovely Lex!]   Coffee?? [Private To Mah Lovely Lex!] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:48 pm

Janessa looked up as she heard the voice, trying to remember if she knew the girl. She ran a hand through her purple close cropped hir and replied, "Well, depends on what camp you're talking about." She then proceeded to folow the girl inside the coffee shop. Instantly she felt the warpth comsuming her, and she longed for the outside. She decided to play along with this girl for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coffee?? [Private To Mah Lovely Lex!]   Coffee?? [Private To Mah Lovely Lex!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coffee?? [Private To Mah Lovely Lex!]
Page 1 of 1