Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Coffee Date (PURPLE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Coffee Date (PURPLE) Empty
PostSubject: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Mike looked around as he led Valerie into the coffee shop. He didn't know what was on the menu. He couldn't read. He mentally facepalmed. Relax. Just ask for whatever she's having... he thought to himself. He was seriously getting confused. He didn't know what was what. But that carrot cake looked nice... and that chocolate muffin. Maybe he'd pick up a muffin. If Valerie did, anyway. Oh heck, even if she didn't!
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:36 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

Coffee Date (PURPLE) Tumblr_m826ojPeqR1rcdacwo1_500
Remember all the things that you and I did first
And now you're doing them with her
You got me got me like this like this

I walked up to the counter. "I'll have a medium iced latte with skim milk." I said. I looked at Mike to see what he would order. I accidentally got lip stick on my tooth. I hated when that happened. It tasted terrible.

And now you're taking her to every restaurant
And everywhere we went, come on!
You got me got me like this

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:41 pm

"I'll have the same," Anyone told the lady at the counter. "Oh, and a chocolate muffin, please."

The lady nodded and tallied up the charges. Anyone paid and stood to one side to wait for his coffee... and his muffin. He felt uneasy. Like something he should have checked before coming in here. But what...? He looked up and found each of the CCTV cameras in the place. That made him feel a little safer. There was a fire exit as well as the entrance. Good. There were a few tables that the pair could sit at. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

Coffee Date (PURPLE) 072412-shay-mitchell-pretty-little-liars-preview-623

I looked at Michael. I pulled out my wallet. I gave the lady the money as we walked to the other counter to get our drinks, I felt strange. Like something had whooshed towards me. Or something happened.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:17 pm

Michael looked at Valerie. "Are you OK?" he asked her. "You look... Well, pretty but like something... Val?"

Mike nudged something with his foot. He leaned down and picked it up. "Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

I nodded taking my drink. "Yeah, I am fine. Its just those notes. They seem so real." I said. "Well they are real, its just you know its a little scary. Knowing your being threatened." I said sitting down and sipping my iced latte.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Anyone inspected the paper he had in his hands. "Yeah..." he said distantly. He couldn't read so the words on it were a mystery. He took a sip of his coffee and handed it over. "Uhm... What does it say?" he asked, going a little red.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:54 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

Coffee Date (PURPLE) Tumblr_m8stygtSSt1ql3dzvo1_500

"Whats this?" I asked. I read the note scanning it handing it back to Michael. "Where did you fond this?" I asked slowly. I looked at Michael and sighed. "Want to explain to me what the heck is happening!" I said putting my head into my hand.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:58 am

"I found it on the floor. I can't read or write so don't blame me," he said defensively. "I can't explain it."

He looked a little hurt. "What does it say, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:24 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

Valerie looked at Michael who looked kinda sad. "Who cares what it says. Why can't we just assume its just a person who just really doesn't like me. Don't worry about it. We can deal with that later. Now, I want to focus on you, not that." Valerie said looking at Michael.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Mike reached forward for her hand. "I agree, Valerie," he said. Something was nagging at him. Who would do this to her? She was smart, pretty and amazing. Michael sighed and took a chunk of his cake and popped it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Valerie sipped her drink. "So what else? Tell me more about yourself." she said. She smiled. She wanted to get to know him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:24 pm

"Me? Uh... I'm Michael Stevens.I have a little sister. I love this cake. I like coffee. I like you. My favourite music doesn't exist because I like anything really," Michael shrugged. "I can't read or write but I can draw."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

Val kinda felt bad he couldn't read or write. "Aw. Have you considered ever like learning?" She said. She flipped back her hair. "I like you to. And this coffee!" She laughed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:32 pm

"I am trying. The most I've gotten so far is a shaky A," he told her. He watched her hair as she flipped it. Swallowing, he smiled when she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:35 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

Her eyes almost gave a confused look. "A is in?" She said laughing. She looked at Michael and all she could do was smile. And smile. Forever. Especially around those she loved.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:39 am

He grinned at her smile, chuckling at her joke. "Oh, Valerie," he said and leaned toward her. Remembering his boundaries, he abcked up a little but was still leaned forward.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:02 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

Valerie leaned towards Michael and bit her lip. Suddenly, she leaned in to kiss him and smiled. "Wait what were you talking about." She said holding his hand and smiling brightly.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:31 pm

"The fact I can't read or write?" he asked, tilting his head and looking like a lost puppy dog. He somehow looked adorable that way.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:48 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

Melody shook her head. "Oh. Now I get it. Aw, you look so cute." She said. She smiled and looked at his eyes. "B-b-but anyways. So, like. Whats up in stuff?" She said.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Michael shrugged and started to eat his muffin. He didn't know what. He never knew what. Michael was one of those guys who kept out of the loop.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

Valerie put down her drink. "I'm sorry, I have to use the bathroom." She said. She quickly got up and kicked the door. She looked at herself in the mirror confused. She had no clue what was going on. She closed the stall and did her business. Then she exited and washed her hands. She unlocked the door. And began to walk towards the table.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:50 am

Whilst Valerie was gone, Michael sighed and looked around in boredom. A flicker of movement caught his eye and he looked. Freezing outside the coffee house window when he saw her was Nobody. "Ariel?" he muttered and got up. He didn't notice Valerie come back. Ariel didn't move, stunned that he caught her.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:32 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

As Velrie noticed his sister. She didn't even look at Michael and walked out the door. She slowly walked to her cabin. And locked her door. She did not see any notes, yet. She sat down on her bed and closed the windows and put down the shades. As she gulped as she walked towards a mini fridge and grabbed a water. She sighed as she fell on her bed and looked up at the ceiling.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:47 pm

Too angry to thnk straight when Valerie ran out, Michael ran outside and dragged his sister by the ear back to camp, angry with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Date (PURPLE)   Coffee Date (PURPLE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coffee Date (PURPLE)
Page 1 of 1