Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• Empty
PostSubject: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Isabella ••• Faith ••• Rose

Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• Smileeey

"I wish people were like a book. They would be easier to read."

Isabella sighed lightly as she stuffed her hands in her coat pockets. The fall wind seemed to pick up as Isabella's brown eyes fluttered in the wind. The streets of New York City were brightly lit. Isabella smiled lightly. Even though New York City wasn't like Maine, Isabella still loved the city. Isabella's gray eyes flashed to a person who bumped into her. The person didn't even say sorry. How rude. Isabella glared at the back if the man as he walked away. Turning forward, Isabella continued to walk, her black Converse smacking against the pavement. Isabella jeans were somewhat faded, but Isabella didn't care. Isabella hugged her arms to her chest, her dark blue short sleeve short clinging to her small body. Thank gods Isabella was wearing her winter coat.

Isabella smiled as she found a Starbucks. Going inside, Isabella got on line, ordering a vanilla flavored coffee. Sitting near the window, Isabella sipped her vanilla coffee quietly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:50 pm

Chris pulled the hood of his tight fitting red jumper over his head. He passed through the streets, weaving and out of passers. He didn't want to just bump into them, that seemed rude. Yet, the didn't seem to care. He spotted a coffee shop at the end of the street which screamed out to him 'Hey! Free WI-FI!"
He stepped inside, not looking around until he had ordered his hot chocolate and biscuit. He scanned the room for somewhere to sit when he spotted someone out of place. A demiGod. He slid into the seat across from her and he realized that she was really pretty. He put on a flirty smile.
"Long way from camp, aren't you?" He raised an eyebrow, pulling down his hood so that the dark brown curl in his hair fell in front of his face. He brushed it back.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:03 pm

Isabella jumped slightly as someone took the seat in front of her. A boy to be correct. Isabella rolled her eyes lightly as the boy gave her a flirty smile. The boy had dark curly hair and nice eyes. A little blush rose in Isabella's face. The boys question seemed to finally register in her head. Isabella smiled lightly. Demigod. "Yes I am a long way from camp. But, I don't care. I need to break free for a while," Isabella told the boy, smiling a bit. Her gray eye studied the boy. Isabella ha to admit it; he was cute. "I'm Isabella. You can call me Bella or Izzy for short," Isabella told the boy. After taking a sip of her coffee, Isabella asked, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Chris grinned with satisfaction when he saw her blush. Thank you mum for these good looks. He took a sip of his hot coco, his eyes never leaving hers. Her eys were grey, a warm and delicous color.
"Wouldn't you like to know." He streched his hand across the table. "I'm Edward Cullen, you're Bella. God, it's destiny, fill in the blanks....Seriously, im Chris. Son of Aphrodite."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:26 pm

Isabella rolled her eyes at Chris at his comment. Bella and Edward, how original. Isabella shook Chris's hand. "Nice to meet you Chris. Edward and Bella, hm? Didn't know you were a Twilight fan. Hmm, something I need to take into consideration," Isabella joked, smiling, her gray eyes shinning a bit. "I'm a daughter of Athena as if you couldn't tell by my gray eyes. Who are you the son of?" Isabella asked Chris, curious. Isabella bunched her eyebrows together. Chris was cute. Isabella blushed at the thought.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:33 pm

"Oh, I can get original. I just need to know my reasons and if they are good." Chris winked at her. When she shook his hand, he didn't let go, he held on to it gently, running his thumb over her small fingers.
"I'm not really a twilight fan but when all your sisters are drooling over Pattinson and Lautner, you cant help but know....Cant you tell who my parent is? Which is the God of love a beauty?"
Chris looked angelic, fluttering his eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:43 pm

Isabella was at a lost for words. Her gray eyes flashed down to her hand, where Chris was running his thumb over her small finger. "Uh.." Isabella studdered. She couldn't even form a sentence. Chris's eyes were so nice. Isabella looked into his eyes and couldn't seem to get out the gaze. "Uh, Aphrodite," Isabella said softly. Isabella couldn't help but smile softly at Chris. This was so wrong. Isabella had a boyfriend! Not that he cares about her anyway. Isabella ignored her thoughts an leaned in closer to Chris, fancisated by his eyes.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Chris could tell that Bella was awestruck by how he had been flirting. She couldn't form a sentance. She suddenly leaned in, leaving only a few inches between them. Chris, who had always been such a flirt, suddenly had an unknown tug inside him. Without thinking at all, he closed the distance between them, leaving only a centermetre between their lips. His gaze flickered from her eyes to them, feeling her warm breath on his face.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Isabella closed the small gap and kissed Chris. Isabella just couldn't help it. Isabella's arms snaked around Chris's neck as Isabella continued to kiss. Demitri. Isabella's eye shot open and she pulled away quickly. "I-I'm sorry. I-I have a boyfriend," Isabella told Chris quickly. Isabella got up from her seat and zippered up her coat. "I'm sorry. It was nice meeting you Chris," Isabella told Chris softly. Isabella quickly walked out of the coffee shop, ready to cry. Now Isabella felt like a total jerk. It was dark outside since it was almost winter. Darkness crept around Isabella. She swallowed and walked down the block, only be grabbed by the arm. Isabella hissed and tried to yank free from the tight grasp. "Hey there," a creepy voice said. Isabella looked up and saw a man with a greasy face. Isabella struggled free as the man pulled her into an ally. Isabella screamed, but it was short as the man covered her mouth. Isabella was alone and she started to shake with fear. Great way to die. The man laughed darkly before hiring Isabella in the head. Isabella's gray eyes rolled in the back of her was as she crumpled to to the floor, passed out.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:29 am

Chris leant forward, resting his hands on Bella'd hips before she pulled away, mummbling out having a boyfriend. She left, leaving Chris in the coffee shop all on his own. He put his head in his hands, slumping in his chair. He looked at the clock on the wall, nearly midnight. Now way was he gunna let Bella wander the streets on her own at this time, even if she didn't want him. He walked out of thr shop, abandoning his drink and cookie, and saw Bella, walking away. He pulled up his hood, following her. He felt a bit like a stalker but he couldn't help it, he never wanted anything to happen to her.
Bella was pulled brutally out of the street yet no one seemed to notice apart from Chris. He ran forward, skidding around the alley just in time to hear her scream and a greasy man knock her out.
"Oh, man, you are so dead for even thinking about touching her." Chris growled. He punched the guy in the jaw, followed by two gut punches. He brought his knee up into the guys chin before sending a roundhouse kick at him. The guy fell back, banging his head on the bricks before slipping into unconsiousness.
Chris crouched down, next to Bella. She was fine, all the guy had managed to do was knock her out. He bent down, pressed a kiss to her forehead and scooped her up into his arms. He carried her all the way to a small hotel three streets away. He sneaked past the receptionist and creeped up to spare room. He closed the door behind him, laying Bella on the small bed. He cleaned out the wound and made sure that she had no concussion before sitting in the armchair, waiting for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:50 am

Isabella grained a but as she felt a pounding on her head. Isabella's gray eyes fluttered open and gazed around the room she was in. Whoa, Isabella had not been in this a few seconds ago. Standing up quickly, Isabella felt dizzy. She grabbed the bed post for support. "Wha-what happened?" Isabella asked Chris, finally noticing that he was in the room. Isabella remembered the kiss and let her brown hair fall infront of her face so Chris couldn't see her blush. Isabella looked up through her long eyelashes at Chris. She was fanciated by his eyes.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:25 am

Chris started to move toward her, steadying her but he recovered her balance without him. For the first time since he'd entered the room, he looked down at himself. His clothes were rummpled and his right knuckle was bleeding. He opened a first aid kit, wrapping a bandage around the cut, not looking at Bella.
"Nothing. You ran into a jerk and he knocked you out." He shrugged, not mentioning many details. "I brought you here. Can you remember any of it?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:44 am

Isabella's eyes widened a bit at the sight of Chris's hand. Isabella rushed over to him. "Are you okay?" Isabella asked Chris. Then, Chris's question registered in her mind. She pulled away, thinking of what had happened. Isabella couldn't remember anything really. Not remembering anything frustrated Isabella. Like a child, she stomped her foot. "I can't remember anything!" Isabella eclaimed.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:59 am

"Yeah, I'm fine." He lied, shoving the bandage rool back in the first aid kit. He touched the kit, hissing when it hurt. He was pretty pleased that Bella was all concerned for him. He thought back to the kiss in the cafe. He would of made a move if she hadn't stomped her foot.
"Did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought only girls did that in the movies." He laughed before turniing serious. "Don't worry of you can't remember anything, you were knocked out for most of it. I checked if you had a concussion. I don't think you do but, let me check again."
He stood up, towering over her. He walked behind her, moving her siolky hair aside and brushing his fingers against the bump. He started to pull away but stopped, leaving his good hand on her hair.
"No concussion." He whispered, not moving.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:17 pm

Isabella rolled her eyes. "Yeah, well I'm an Athenian kid so I get frustrated often. Stomping helps," Isabella Chris smiling. She watched her gray eyes as Chris stood up. Isabella raised an eyebrow. Isabella suddenly felt so short. Then Chris checked her head. Isabella shivered at Chris's touch. Isabella closed her eyes and leaned back into Chris. It felt nice actually. Isabella smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Bella leaned back into Chris. He took his hand away from her hair and wrapped them both around her waist instead. He bent his head down, so his chin was resting on her shoulder. It felt right some how, which made him think of all the things that were wrong.
"Did you say you had a boyfriend?" He asked, feeling sick at the thought. He knew that it had to be talked about though.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:16 pm

Isabella sighed, nodding. "Yeah I have a boyfriend his name is--" Isabella stopped short when she couldn't remember his name. Isabella pulled away from Chris, trying to remember, but came up with nothing. Isabella closed her eyes and thought for a moment. Okay, where is Isabella from? Isabella started to panic as she tries to remember the place where she was born and raised in. Montana? Mississippi? Isabella rubbed her temples. "Maine!" Isabella shouted put all of a sudden. That's where she was from, Main. Isabella crossed her arms, looking satisfied.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:23 pm

"Alright, you have officially lost your marbles." He laughed.
Bella stepped away from him, and some of his heart went too. He followed her, leaning into the front of her body this time.
"Have you heard that song? I want to be your Maine man?" He sang to the tune. "Well, babe, it's true."
He pushed a lock of her hair behind her ear, looking down into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Isabella rolled her eyes. "I have not lost my marbles. I'm from Maine pretty boy," Isabella teased. Isabella gasped very lightly as Chris brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear. Isabella blushed hard. She looked up Chris through her long eyelashes. Isabella couldn't seem to process what Vhris had said before. Like before, Isabella got lost in his eyes. "Uh.." Isabella said stupidly. Isabella stood up on her tippy toes so Isabella didn't seem that short. Isabella smiled lightly at Chris.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:07 pm

Chris watched as Bella's cheeks flared crimson with heat.
"You seem incapable of speech when around me." He grinned, sharing his observations. "And you haven't even seen my abs yet."
He shook his head with laughter. She stood on the tips of her toes, trying to get a better look at him. Chris lifted her up, making her stand on his feet so she was level with his nose.
"Better?" He murmmered, his lips in her hair.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Isabella blushed even harder as Chris mentioned his abs. Isabella closed her eyes as Chris lifted her up so they were level. They were nose to nose. Isabella couldn't help it anymore. Isabella leaned in a kissed Chris softly on the lips. Slowly, she wrapped her arms around Chris's neck. Isabella blushed even harder if that was possible. Isabella pulled away slowly. "Sorry, I-I," Isabella started to say, but couldn't even form words.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:28 pm

Chris was normally very good at controllinng his emotions and actions. Girls used to be just a game to him. He was the son of Aphrodite, after all, flirting was in his blood. Yet, there was something different about Isabella, he didn't want to hurt her. His control not to kiss her completely fell apart.
He pulled her back to him, kissing her hungrily. He lost his concentration on balancing Bella on his feet that he stummbled back, hitting his hand on the wall.
"Oh my God!" He moaned, clutching his bandaged hand, watching the blood start to leak out. "Ouch." He growled, kicking the wall in frustration.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Isabella's eyes widened as Chris pulled her back. Isabella kissed Chris back though with the same about of passion. Isabella pulled away as Chris stumbled backwards. Her gray eyes widened as Chris's hand hit the wall, making it bleed more. Isabella rushed to his side, somewhat annoyed. Isabella smacked Chris's arm. "You are hurt! Stop being manly," Isabella told Chris, somewhat pouting. Isabella reached for the first aid kit. She carefully undid his wound to find it bleeding and paled. This is why Isabella wasn't an Apollo kid. Isabella took a feel breath and began to rewrap Chris's wound.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Chris rolled his eyes.
"Im not being manly." He argued. He saw her face go into a pout, her bottom lip pushing out. He looked away quickly, down at the hand she was dressing. She saw the look of quesyness on her face. He pulled his hand away.
"It's fine. I'm fine. I can do it." He finished wrapping it and closed the first aid kit, realizing that there was no banages left. Next time he would have to just let it bleed. He went to the bathroom, dried off all of the blood and returned to the main room.
"Thank you." He said softly, his voice only just carrying across the room to Bella.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:56 pm

Isabella nodded at Chris and went across the room to him. "Your welcome," Isabella whispered to him, looking at Chris with her gray eyes. Isabella smiled lightly at Chris. "So what do you want to do?" Isabella asked Chris. She smiled again and fully looks up at Chris. A small laugh escaped her lips as she pushed one of his dark curls away from his face. "You should get a haircut," Isabella suggested, giggling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next