Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting At A Coffee Table All By Myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

Sitting At A Coffee Table All By Myself Empty
PostSubject: Sitting At A Coffee Table All By Myself   Sitting At A Coffee Table All By Myself I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:09 pm

Diana Ruby Verde
Daughter of Persephone

The girl pulled back her black hair. Her dark brown eyes traveled up the building to the top where there was sign. 'Roast and Toast' She shook her head at the stupid name. So why was she here standing outside this coffee shop looking at it like it was the plague. Perhaps because she was going to go in there all by herself, alone. She blinked back tears. She was never going to get use to him not being on her side. It had been three years and she still was not used to it. Taking a deep breath she pushed opened the door and made her way in. Approaching the bar she sat and ordered a hot chocolate loaded with whipped cream. She was going to need it.
Back to top Go down
http://badlandsteenager.tumblr.com
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Sitting At A Coffee Table All By Myself   Sitting At A Coffee Table All By Myself I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:20 pm

Kyle Boulton

Kyle was sitting on the park bench across the street from some local coffee shop. He had gotten the urge to walk about the city, playing his guitar for tips and such. He was playing "Swing Life Away" when he noticed a girl walking into the coffee shop. She wasn't any other girl.. He recognized her from camp. Ooh, another wonderer! He packed up his guitar and counted his tips. He had accumulated about 25 bucks.. Not bad for a first try!

Moving into the oddly named coffee shop he inhaled the smell of coffee beans and chocolate. Then traveled over to the girl, sending out one of his award winning smiles to her. " Hey! So, why so far from camp?". Kyle was never one for being so friendly, but why not? He just felt like it was time for him to make SOME Friends!
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting At A Coffee Table All By Myself   Sitting At A Coffee Table All By Myself I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:34 pm

The girl had just gotten her cup when this boy appeared out of nowhere. In a overly optimistic manner he just asked her about camp. Quickly gazing around to make sure no one heard the fool. Forget a mortal, if one of the Imperium boys. She shivers at the thought of what he would do to her. Shaking the thought away she observes the blonde haired boy. He didn't look familiar. Just like one of the Apollo boys. She shakes that thought away too. Finally she settles on answering his question. "I don't really go to camp anymore.. . ." She looks at him in confusion. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Sitting At A Coffee Table All By Myself   Sitting At A Coffee Table All By Myself I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:57 pm

Kyle Boulton

"Who are you?"

Ok.. Ok.. She didn't pour her drink on you for being annoying yet..You're making progress![/color] Kyle smiled to her for a moment, taking in her appearance so he could recognize her at a later day. "I'm Kyle Boulton.. Son of who ever decides to claim me." He let out a shy smile to the girl. Of ordered a milkshake earlier it already arrived. He siped on the chocolate milkshake and laughed a little. " My Turn, Who are you?". He really enjoyed having a conversation with someone for once. He didn't really notice her uncomfortablness.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Sitting At A Coffee Table All By Myself   Sitting At A Coffee Table All By Myself I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:56 pm

Diana Ruby Verde
Daughter of Persephone

She smiled amused. He wasn't annoying perhaps a bit foolish. She could have been a Kronos for crying out loud. You do not walk up to a random demi-gods. They did carry weapons you know. Anyway the girl smiled when the boy reveled himself as Kyle. HS made several arguments in her head as to not tell him who she but she shrugged mentally. She could always knock him out and take him to headquarters if he turned out to be enemy. "I'm Diana, daughter of Persephone." She notices his age and guesstimates maybe 14 or 15. "Your father hasn't claimed you yet?" And the gods wonder why demigods were siding with Kronos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting At A Coffee Table All By Myself   Sitting At A Coffee Table All By Myself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting At A Coffee Table All By Myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: