Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:56 pm

To Isabella, she seemed to be nowhere. Isabell felt herself being lifted and heard some whisper of words. Isabella moaned lightly, but stayed still as the darkness consumed her. Isabella struggled to breathe as she felt a weight go on her chest. Gods, Isabella was dying. Dying. Isabella coughed, trying to breath again. Isabella could hear a voice whisper in her head, telling her to give up. Isabella gave in some what, but pulled back. No, Isabella wasn't ready to die. She was not going to die. Isabella gasped again as she regained her breathing.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Chris held her tightly on his lap, watching as she struggled to breath. He sent a silent prayer up to the Gods, begging them to let her be fine. He wished that maybe he could of spent more time learning from the apollo kids rather than fighting them.
"Shh, its going to be okay. You are going to be okay. Dont leave me, Bell. Please don't ever leave me..." He continued to whisper frantically at her, pulling her closer to his chest. "I love you, please don't leave me...
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Isabella druggies to breath again and coughed hard. No, Isabella wasn't going to die. As if she were talking to someone, Isabella shook her head, muttering no over and over again. Isabella gasped one last time before her breathing returned to normal somewhat. Isabella groaned lightly, feeling pain all over her body. Isabella had saved Chris, that all that mattered to her. Isabella could die now for all she cared. Isabella moaned lightly as he eyes barley opened. Her eyelids felt hot, like she had a fever. Isabella's eyes fluttered closed Avon as she slipped into a deep sleep. Isabella's hand went a bit slack. Isabella muttered Chris's name.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Chris pressed another kiss to her lips before thrusting the money at the driver and walking into the hospital. A doctor hurried over and took Bella off him. After an hour of waiting, they told him that she was going to be fine and wake up in the morning, once the drugs wore off. Chris fell asleep in the chair by her bed, his hand clutching hers and his head on her leg, snoring.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Isabella's eyes fluttered open as she took in her surroundings. White walls, white floors, white gown. Okay, this was so not camp. Isabella sat up startled and felt something on her leg. Her eyes glanced over to her leg and found Chris's head on her lap. Isabella smiled lightly and started to play with hid curly brown hair. Isabella started to remember that had happened last time. She frowned lightly. Oh boy, how was she gonna explain this to Chiron. Isabella sighed, rubbing her head which was pounding.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Chris felt a tickle on the top of his head. He ran a hand through his hair self-conciously, stopping when he touched a warm hand. He held it, slowky opening his eyes and looking up at Bella, who was awake.
"How are you feeling?" He asked her, kissing the tips off her fingers, never breaking eye contact with her. "And can you tell me why its you lying in that bed instead of me?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Isabella nodded, brushing a piece of her hair back. "I'm fine. I'm in the bed instead because I performed a healing spell," Isabella told Chris lightly. It was true. Isabella just left out the part where it only worked on people you loved. Isabella blushed at the thought. Oh, if only Chris knew. Isabella smiled lightly. "But, your okay now, that's what matters for me. I lost my whole family so I-I can't loose anyone else," Isabella told Chris, closing her eyes so she wouldn't cry.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:53 am

Chris stood up, sitting on the edge of the bed instead of leaning on it. He stroked her cheek.
"You shouldn't have done that." He shook his head. "I wouldn't have died. It would have saved you alot of energy and pain if you had left me."
He leaned over and kissed her lightly.
"Never do that again. You nearly stopped...b-breathing. There were so many thoughts going around my head. If you ever died..." He stopped, dropping his voice into a whisper. "...I don't know what I would do."
A tear streaked down his face, landing on Bella's cheek. He looked away, wiping his eyes and ashamed at himself for crying.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:16 pm

Isabella shook her head at Chris, holding his hand. "No, you dying wouldn't have made the situation any better. I-I should've died long ago when that stupid hellhound killed my dad. But, here I am, making everyone's life more diffcult," Isabella said in a shaky voice, closing her eyes. Gently, Isabella squeezed Chris's hand. Isabella just felt like she was making everyone's lives so much harder than it should be. A few tears fell down Isabella's cheeks.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:35 pm

Chris wiped the tears that were falling down Isabella's face with his thumb.
"Don't say that, please." He begged. It caused him pain for her to be unhappy. He ran a hand through his knotted hair again. He would really need to brush it, and soon. He squeezed her hsnd back.
"That would have made my life unliveable. I love you-" He stopped himself, too late as it had already came out. He felt like an idiot. No way was she going to feel the same way. After all, she did have a boyfriend. He looked at the wall.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:17 pm

Isabella's eyes went wide at what Chris said. Chris loved her? Isabella couldn't help but giggle a bit as she floated on cloud nine. Isabella couldn't say she was falling for Chris. Isabella had already fallen for him. But, was it possible to love two boys at once? Isabella's little laughter stopped and she grew serious. She groaned, putting her hand in her hands. What the heck was she suppose to do? How was she gonna play this out? Isabella needed to talk to her best girl friend. Kat. "I love you too," Isabella said, barley a whisper.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:57 pm

When she started to laugh, Chris stood up an banged his head on the wall. He thought that he was such a fool to say that to her.
But when she said it back, Chris looked up from where he was in the process of hurring himself and walked over to her. He stood over her bed.
"But it's not enough, is it?" He said with sadness. "Not when he is in the picture."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Isabella looked away from Chris. "How do you know?" Isabella whispered to hris. how did he know how much she loved him? "That stupid healing spell, works only on people you love," Isabella whispered somewhat harshly, letting her long brown hair fall in her face. Isabella closed her eyes. she wasn't going to cry. Crying was weak. The tears never came.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Chris held her hand, brushing the hair out of her face. He was about to reply when the nurse came in, saying that Bella could leave now. He popped out quickly, going to the bathroom to give her some space. He splashed cold water in his face. The bags under his eyes were deeper and his was all disheveled. He sighed, returning to Bella's room.
"Shall we go then?" He asked, pulling on his hoodie and holding out an arm to her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:07 pm

While Chris was in the bathroom, Isabella cchanged into her clothes she had been wearing the other night. Isabella sighed and put her long brown hair in a ponytail. She sat on the bed, waitng for Chris. When Chris came out, Isabella nodded and walked out of the room, waiting for Chris. Isabella really didn't know what to say to him. Her gray eyes were dull and no longer gleaming as usual. isabella hair was all knotted even if it was in a ponytial. By her facial expressions, you could tell Isabella was in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:14 pm

Chris put a hand infront of his eyes when they exited the hospital. The morning sun was blinding, casting shadows from the buildings. Chris wasn't good with silences, it made his consience eat away at him until he couldn't take it any longer. He stopped, looking down at Bella. He kissed her with desperation before pulling her into a hug, hiding his face in her hair.
"I am so sorry." He whispered. "Please forgive me." He had no idea what he was apoligising for, he just thought it needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Isabella practially melted when Chris kissed her. She was dissapointed somewhat when Chris pulled away. She hugged him back and shook her head. "Why are you saying sorry? You didn't do naything," Isabella whispered to Chris. Isabella looked up and Chris and stood on her tippy toes. Isabella leaned in and kissed Chris softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:56 pm

Chris held Isabella up against him for a while longer before brushing her hair out of her face and looking deep into her eyes. He put on his usual cocky smile once more.
"Do you wanna go back to camp now? I tyink there is a winter thing on down there." He asked, teasily kissing her on the lips. "Or stay in New York a little while longer?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Isabella sighed and shrugged. Isabella really hated making decisions. "I don't know or care. But, if we don't go bck soon, my friends will be looking for me," Isabella grumbled. Isabella loved her friends, but sometimed they could be a pain in the butt. isabella thought for a long time. So far, they had not been attacked by a monster or by stupid mortals. Well, stupid mortals were better than monsters.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Chris grinned. He pulled out a packet of chewing gum out of his back pocket and popped one into his mouth before concentrating on Isabella again.
"I'll decide then." He grinned, He rubbeed his chin, realizing that it was lined with stubble. He grunted, making a mental note to shave when he got home.
"How about we go back to camp, your friends wont worry about you and we could go and chill there?" He raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:40 pm

Isabella rolled her eyes lightly as Chris rubbed his chin rmthat had a kittle stubble. Men and their facial hair. Isabella tan a hand through get dark brown hair. She nodded slightly, bobbing her head back and forth a bit. "Yeah, that would be a good idea. We should go back to camp. Seth is probably going nuts," Isabella said, grumbling the last part. Seth was Isabella's best friend yet te most annoying Apollo kid ever. Isabella grumbled under her breath again.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:57 am

100th POST! YAY!

Chris grinned at her before walking around the other side of the hospital. She shoved some change into the phone box and called a taxi. He returned to Bella, pulling her back against him and wrapping his arms around her waist.
"I called a taxi. Is that okay?" He murmured in her ear, kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:00 am

Isabella nodded as Chris started to kiss her neck. "Yeah a taxi's fine," Isabella muttered. Isabella leaned back into Chris and smiled lightly. Isabella didn't know what to do. Pick between two boys? Oh joy. Isabella threw the thought of her mind and enjoyed the moment right here instead. Isabella smiled lightly again. Thank goodness nothing was ruining this moment like all the times before. Suddenly, Isabella turneded around and pasionly kissed Chris on the lips, gettin lost in the moment.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:14 am

Chris kissed her back with as much passion. He one hand on her cheek and one on the small of her back. He took a step back, twisting at the same time so Bella was against the wall, with him leaning against her. After a minute, a car horn flared behind them.
"Taxi is here." He said, not pulling away.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:57 am

Isabella smiled lightly as She was up against the wall. "Okay," Isabella muttered as Chris said the taxi was here. Isabella wrapped her arms around Chris's neck and pulled him closer to him. The taxi driver honked his horn and shouted, "Oi! Kids these days. Get a room!" Isabella couldn't help but giggle slightly. Isabella really didnt care about going back to camp now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next