Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private] Empty
PostSubject: Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private]   Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:38 pm

I waltzed into the Mess Hall, hand in hand with Taylor, swinging our arms back and forth as we approached the tables. I sat down on a random wooden table, not caring who's table it really was, although I would probably get a beating for it later on.

I turned my head to Taylor. "What kind of ice cream you want, Taylor?" I asked, my eyes shining brightly. I quickly muttered "Vanilla ice cream." under my breath, and my exact order appeared right in front of me, along with a spoon. I grinned, picking up my spoon and diving into the ice cream. It tasted similar to the taste I get in my mouth when I taste some ambrosia.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private]   Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:52 pm

I sat down next to Kenny after arriving. "How did you- Nevermind. I'll have vanilla with cookie dough," I said, looking at Kenny. I was glad I got to be with Kenny. His presence made me feel... safe. He was so comforting after Trinity dying.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private]   Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:27 pm

I grinned at her, my eyes dancing with the light from the chandelier above us. After her order, I nodded towards the table in front of her. Her order had appeared exactly as she had wanted it as well, along with a spoon. "The table takes your order and then prepares it instantaneously." I explained calmly, gulping down another spoonful of vanilla ice cream. "For example, I could say I wanted... four boxes of Double Stuf oreos," Here I paused and turned towards where my ice cream used to be, which had been replaced by four boxes of Oreos. "And the table would give it to me. Like just now. Now you try." I chuckled. I loved the tables in the Mess Hall, it was always a lot of fun to play with it. I grinned at Taylor, snagging a cookie and snapping it in half, giving one have to Taylor. "Cheers." I grinned and gulped down the half of the oreo.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private]   Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:34 pm

I laughed. "Thanks," I said, biting into it. I didn't need anything else, Kenny was everything I needed right now. I had to thank him somehow. "Thank you a lot, really Kenny. You tried what you could to heal Trinity, and it's okay it didn't work," I almost said 'I'm glad you're hear with me so I'm not alone,' but I stopped myself. I looked up a tiny bit at him. He was pretty cute too.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private]   Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:50 pm

I grinned down at her, my expression soft and my eyes gentle. "Hey, no problem Taylor. I'm glad I could try and help." I heard something in her voice that she could have said something more, but I disregarded it. I hesitantly put my arm around her. She was pretty cute, and I wasn't too good at deciphering messages, but I thought that she thought I was cute too. She had seemed so lost just, half an hour ago, was it? And now she seemed completely content. Seemingly thanks to me. I chuckled, I was glad to be with her. She somehow brightened up the room, and she also made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private]   Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:00 pm

I smiled. I scooted closer to him. His arm was now around me and I felt happy now. Without him right now I'd still be crying over Trinity's body. He smelled like nectar and ambrosia, which made me feel protected, oddly. I had too look up to see him, he was taller than me.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private]   Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:13 pm

I hold her closer to me. The silence filling up with emotions that no one could describe other than something much better than joy. I looked down at her with my bright colorful eyes, a light smile dancing on my lips. She was a good height for me, and I rest my head against hers, gently stroking her hair once again. "Do you want anything else?" I whispered in her ear, nodding to her empty bowl of ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private]   Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:20 pm

I rested my head on his shoulder, while his head was on mine. "No, I'm fine," I said with a faint smile. Just sitting here in his comforting arms was all I needed. I put my arm around him.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private]   Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:53 pm

I squeezed her shoulder lightly, sighing contently. This was exactly where I wanted to be. "So, er, Taylor... I was wondering if you would actually like to go out sometime? Like, off campus?" I asked hesitantly, sitting up, dropping my arm from her shoulder and turning my head towards hers, my blue-ish green eyes intent on her warm brown eyes.

~ I hope they actually are brown. xD I just got that because Emma Watson has brown eyes (and you put her for Taylor xD.)
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private]   Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:14 pm

I tried to contain my happiness. It would be great to go out for a while and forget what just happened with the Battle. "Yeah, I would actually love to," I said with a smile on my face. His warmth escaped from me when he dropped his arm from around me. I looked down at his hands. I slowly reached for one and held it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private]   Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grabbing Some Ice Cream [private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: