Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Chris frowned, running a hand through his hair defenceivly.
"I'll have you know that my hair is my greatest asset." He argued but smiled all the same. "The only good thing about me. My abs are second, obviously." He winked at her.
"What do you want to do?" He asked, kissing her on the tip of her nose. "You can choose whatever you what."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:12 pm

Isabella rolled her eyes at Chris. So cocky. "You forgot about your eyes," Isabella whispered to Chris. She smiled softly. He did have nice hair. She blushed a bit as Chris kissed the top if her nose. Isabella couldn't help but fall for this boy. The boy she met at the coffee shop. Isabella shrugged. "I don't really know," she told him softly. Isabella presse her body up against Chris's, resting her head on his chest. She smiled lightly. Isabella looked up at Chris, her gray eyes sparkling. Grinning, Isabella leaned up and kissed Chris softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Chris smiled at her. She found his eyes pretty. That brought satisfaction to him. He kissed her back before sighing, resting his cheek on her forehead.
"How about we decide what we are going to do outside? Because, as I didn't pay for this room, I think we will get in trouble if a member of staff finds us in here." He grinned evilly. "I am such a naughty boy."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:28 pm

Isabella rolled her eyes at Chris. "Oh yeah, your so bad," Isabella teased. She thought for a moment. "Let's slip through the window," Isabella told Chris. Isabella slipped on her coat and went towards the window. As Isabella was about to open the window, Isabella screamed and fell backwards, landing on her butt. "S-spider on the window!" Isabella yelled. She got up quickly and his behind Chris, her eyes neve leaving the spider. Isabella hate those things.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Chris collapser with laughter. He recovered after a minute, wiping tears from his eyes. He picked up a bamd aid from the first aid kit and flicked the spider away with it.
"It's ok, Chris won't let a wittle spwider hurt Bwella." He kissed her on the cheek and grabbed her hand.
"But I think that someone might have heard you scream. Lets go." He turned serious, pulling up his hood and climbing out of the window first. He looked back up at Bella.
"Jump, I will catch you." He called to her, holding his arms out infront of him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:44 pm

Isabella glared at Chris with her gray eyes, almost amount it look deadly. She wants to slap his hand away, but Isabella decided against it. Isabella looked down the window and shrugged. Why not? Isabella jumped out of the window and fell near Chris. Isabela happened to jump a few feet awayfrom Chris. Oh joy, die from falling out of a window. Before Isabella landed, she bent her knees and absored the shock through the balls of her feet. Standing up, Isabella looked a little smug. "C'mon lover boy," Isabella teased, grabbing his hand.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:52 pm

"You just ruined the romance." He complained but let Bella drag him all the same. They walked hand in hand down the street, which, despite the time, was still busy. Chris pulled his hood down, moving his hair off his face before smiling at Bella.
"Do you wanna catch a movie?" He asked, stopping and pointing to a cinema across the street. "I'll pay."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Isabella rolled her eyes. "I'm a daughter of wisdom, nit a daughter of love. Romance doesn't come naturally for me," Isabella told Chris. Her gray eyes darts to the theater across the street. Isabella shrugged. "Sure why not," she said. Isabella tried to remember what movies were playing. "Wanna dee Breaking Dawn?" Isabella teased Chris, smiling.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:10 pm

"Well I am the son of love, so I got enough of it for the both os us." He grinned.
Chris groaned mentally. He should of seen this film choice coming. Before he could protest, he started to smile.
"This is the one where they get married?" He remember what he'd heard his younger sister saying about the film back at camp. "Sure, there is gunna be alot of Kristan Stewart in it. Lets go." He pulled her inside the warm building.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Isabella rolled her eyes once more. "I was just suggesting it. We could see something else," Isabella told Chris. Heat rose in Isabella's cheeks as Chris pulled her into the heated bulding. Dang, it was warm in here. Isabella took off her winter coat, showing her dark blue shirt. Isabella grinned. "We could see Jack and Jill," Isabella suggested. Isabella squeezed Chris's hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:32 pm

"Nope, C"mon, we are watching twilight." He walked over to the desk. There was a small blonde woman standing there, about twenty. She stood up straight and smiled when she saw Chris approuch.
"Two tickets to see breaking dawn?" He asked, sliding twenty [s]pounds[\s] dollars across the counter to her. She smiled flirtacously at him but he just turned around, pulling Bella along and sitting in their seats at the back.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Isabella raised an eyebrow at the women. Isabella hoped Chris didn't have that effect on everyone. "That was really weird," Isabella said quietly. Isabella sat back in her seat ans smiled lightly at Chris. She hoped this movie was good. Secretly, Isabella was a Twilight fan, but she didn't like telling people that. "I hope this movie is good," Isabella whispered to Chris.

~Are you a Twilight fan?~
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Chris put his arm around Bella, puling her close to him.
"Yeah, it better be good. I paid twenty for it." He muttered a little too loudly.
The film came on, it was all topless guys at sexy angles. Chris yawned, not waiting for it to end. There wasn't enough Kristen Stewart for his liking. He was hardly watching the film, he was watching Bella, playing with a strand of her hair.

OOC- Hehehe yeah, im seeing it on Wednesday
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:24 pm

~YES A TWILIGHT FAN! BTW BEST MOVIE EVER xD I can see you are Team Jacob~

Isabella rolled her eyes at Chris's comment. "Relax lover boy, it is good," Isabella whispered to him. Isabella leaned her head against Chris's shoulder, watching the movie. She smiled lightly as Chris played with a strand of her hair. Isabella felt her eyes close, but she forced them open for the sake of the movie.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Chris nearly fell asleep he was so tired and bored from the film. When they had done all the grusomness at the end with pulling out the baby, the credits came on and the lights flashed, Chris leaned over to Bella.
"Wae that good? Taylor Lautner doesn't have a nice abs as me but....they are okay." He grinned, standing up. "So are you team Edward, Jacob or team Chris." He wiggled his eyebrows at her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Isabella rolled her eyes at Chris. Wpuld he ever stob with the abs? Isabella stood up and slipped her coat on. "Team Edward if you must know. He is just hot," Isabella told Chris, laughing a bit. Isabella raised an eyebrow at the ab comment. "Well, I wouldn't know what your abs look like Chris. I haven't seem'em," Isabella teased a bit, smiling.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Chris pretended to cry, putting his head in his hands.
"Thanks alot Bell, thanks." He continued for a few more seconds before giving up. "You are mean to me."
Chris grinned at the ab comment. "Oh, so ya wanna see them? Well, maybe now right now..." He looked around the packet foyer. "...but another time."
He held her hand, stepping outside again into the cold. "So, we have been on a date, ive have been heroic and saved from a monster, does this make is a couple?" He lookdd over to her, raising his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:36 pm

Isabella rolled her eyes again at Chris. "Okay Chris," Isabella said smiling. Isabella smiled as Chris grabbed her hand. Isabella thought for a moment at Chris's question. Isabella sighed, running a hand through her dark brown hair. "Yeah, I guess it does. I just...have to do something," Isabella told Chris softly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:06 am

Chris felt a pang of guilt. He had completely forgotten that Isabella had a boyfriend. He didn't like being mean to people and here he was, stealing another guys girlfriend.
"You don't have do anything you dont want to." He said, stopping in the middle of the pavement and turning to face her. He tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear. "If you want to stay with him, I will be okay with that." He wouldn't, but Bella didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Isabella nodded at Chris. Isabella looked up at Chris. She felt like she was about to cry and he could feel her lower lip tremble lightly. "I-I don't know what to do. Can we be friends just a bit until I figure things out Please? I don't know what to do," Isabella told Chris as a tear fell. She brushe it away quickly. Isabella hated to be seen weak or hurt. Isabella looked down at the bracelet her boyfriend had given her. A lute and an owl head. Isabella closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:41 pm

"If that is what you want." Chris said. He tried to keep his voice neatrul but he couldn't stip it from coming out cold and hurt. He dropped her hand, shoving his own inside his pockets.
"Thats a lucky guy, you know." He told her wisfully, looking up at the moon and away from her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Isabella felt like she was getting stung when Chris said those words. His words seemed to be coated with anger and coldness. Isabella back away from Chris, trembling a bit. This time though, Isabella couldn't atop the tears from coming. Maybe her step-mom was right; Isabella was a mistake. Isabella closed her gray eyes and lowered her head. "You hate me don't you. My step-mom was right, I am a mistake," Isabella said, her voice tight and husky. Isabella turned on her heels and ran. Again. Ran from this freaking life. Isabela just keep running, she didn't know where she was going. After what seemed like a long time, Isabella stopped and slid down to ground, crying. Isabella held her head in her hands as she cried.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:01 pm

Chris tried to grab Bella's hand before she left but was too slow. He growled, angry at himself for getting her abset. He punched the wall next to him, hard enough the break bone. He looked back up at where she had dissapeared, sprinting randomly after her. He was too late, she had lost him. He continued to look for her until realizing that he'd lost her. He swore loudly, just about to borrow a mobile and ring camp when he saw her sobbing on the other side of the road.
"Bella! Im sorry." He called across the road. He ran over to her, but when crossing the road, a car swerved in, coliding with his. He flipped to the ground, banging his head on the hard floor and going out cold.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:29 pm

Isabella looked up and scream at what she saw saw. A car hit Chris. Isabella screamed again and ran across the street as cars advoided her. The car that hit Chris sped off, not bothering to stop. Isabella fumed with anger and yelled a few colorful words at the driver as the driver sped off. Isabella kneeled next to Chris. Isabella looked around for help bit found none. This certain street of New York City was quiet with no signs of life. Weird. Isabella craddled Chris head in her lap. Tears were streaming down her face as Isabella smoothed out Chris's curly hair. "Chris, Chris please! You can't die!" Isabella screamed at the top of her lungs. Chris's head was bleeding badly and Chris's leg was bent at a bad angle. Isabella cried harder. Isabella had lost everyone in her family or anyone close to her. Isabella cried and tried to think of a way to help Chris. Then, Isabella remembered a healing spell that a Hecate kid had taught her. But, it only worked on someone you loved. Isabella dug through her pockets an found some nectar. Opening Chris's mouth, Isabella poured some in his mouth. Isabella closed her eyes and put her hand in Chris's chest. This spell has to work. Isabella muttered ancient Greek words as herhand began to glow brightly. Isabella could feel her energy going into Chris's body. Isabella's breathing slowed as she could feel the last bit of her energy go away. Isabella opened her eyes and saw that Chris was healed. Isabella smiled lightly before falling to ground, knocked out and barley breathing. It only mattered that Chris ws alive to her.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Chris gasped. "Oh Jesus." He moaned, opening his eyes and looking up at the light polluted sky. He touched his head, pulling his fingers back to his eyes to find that it was only dried blood. On the back of his right hand, his hand was healed. He sat up slowly. He was sure that he'd had worst damages than that. He saw Bella lying on the ground next to him out of the corner of his eye. He moved over to her, dread and sickness flowing through him. No, please don't let her be hurt. A tear slid down his cheek and onto her face. It was the first time Chris had cried in a long time. He started to panic when he realized that she had no injuries. He didn't know what had happened. A taxi pulled up on the sidewalk and Chris got it, picking Bella up in his arms and getting the back with her. They drove to the hospital, twenty minutes away. Chris brushed the hair off her face and kissed her on the lips.
"Im sorry. So sorry." He whispered to her, his voice shaking with emotion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••   Grabbing Coffee •••Open••• - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grabbing Coffee •••Open•••
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next