Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

One date(private to Breathe)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

One date(private to Breathe) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:35 pm

"Honey, nothing can hurt me. Not like it use to." Her voice trailed off when she remembered how the first boy she ever dated, died in her arms. And it was her fault. Sitting down in his lap she rested his head on his shoulder. Smiling faintly." Nothing hurts more, than holding the one you love while he dies in you're arms. Because it was you're fault."
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

He nodded his head in understanding.
I know how you feel, perhaps more than you think. That's a story for another time though. So, we seem to be more alike than I first anticipated.
He held her closer to him and whispered in her ear.
All that is in the past though. My gang taught me that to dwell on ones past hurts ones future. So maybe, we could both forget our past, and start anew.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:20 pm

She nodded and clung onto him. Something about Jake that she loved more than anything." Then let's be each others futures." She whispered. Sitting in his lap she gazed up at the stars while he held her. Though she could feel a growing tension when Polemistis returned.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:44 pm

Jake nodded as he rocked back and forth with her.
I like the sound of that. We can help eachother out, help shape our futures.
Suddenly he felt her body tense.
What, what is it, is something wrong?

To answer his question Polemistis stormed on to the beach.
I know you for two seconds and your already stealing my girl Jake. What did dad send you to torture my existence?

Jake sighed but didn't move. He felt that it was Izzy's turn to end this once and for all. He gave her a look that he hoped she would understand.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:49 pm

Isabelle simply nodded. With Jake's hat still on she stood and turned to look at Pole. Glancing back at Jake she held her hand out to him. She could feel the icy chills rolling down her spine. What the heck was Pole thing, she wasn't his girl. She almost was but she defiantly wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:57 pm

Jake took her hand and squezzed it reassuringly.
I'm wiith you every step of the way Izzy.

Polemistis in the mean time turned a deep shade of red. He put his hand to his sword, and readied himselpf to fight.

Jake shook his head and motioned to put down the weapon. Reluctantly he put his arms to his side. He looked at Izzy waiting to hear what she would say.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:01 pm

Isabelle smiled and lightly squeezed his hand in return. "Polemistis... I'm not you're girl. I'm Jake's girl... if he'll let me be it." She looked sad because she knew she'd hurt Pole in the end, but honestly it was what was best for the both of them." I'm really sorry." She waited for the backlash of his fury to hit her, but she would accept it.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:09 pm

Polemistis couldn't believe it, his own brother got the girl. The girl he cared so much for.
Jake, mark my words, you have made a powerful enemy. I will not forget this...ever.
He walked out from the beach without another word.

Jake watched as Polemistis walked away. He turned to Izzy witha serious expression on his face.
I'm afraid that he will follow through with whatever he cooked up in his head. He wilp hold this grudge until the day he dies. However, I will let you be my girl, I feel that we can make a better future for ourselves when we're together.
With those words he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:14 pm

She kissed him in return. Though that nagging worry in the back of her mind worried her greatly. " I think you might be right. Maybe we should leave this beach though." She asked her eyes dancing in the moon light. Her cowboy tamed her wild heart, but now she feared that he wouldn't be around for her. At least for not for long with whatever Pole had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:52 pm

Jake looked at her with concern as a worried look crossed her face.
Don't worry Izzy, I won't leave you alone. Whatever he wants to do I'll be ready. After all, I'm a son of Ares to, so I know all his tricks. If you wish to leave the beach though than so be it. You just name the place that you think would be safest.
He kissed her once again as a reassurance of his words.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:54 pm

That's what she adored about Jake. He cared about protecting her, so returning his kiss she smiled."To the forest, I want a piggy back ride there though." She said with a warm grin. Turning she threw the rose Pole gave her into the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One date(private to Breathe)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4