Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

One date(private to Breathe)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

One date(private to Breathe) Empty
PostSubject: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:20 pm

Polemistis had come prepared for anything. He carried a very large basket of food over his shoulder, it was filled with everything he could think of. He had taken off his jacket and chose only to wear one of his sleeveless muscle shirts and some basketballpants. Turns out I never bought anything more formal, he thought to himself. He found a secluded spot close to the shore, but far enough away where they didn't have to worry about the tide. Placing the basket he sat down and waited for Izzy to arrive.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:26 pm

Izzy walked over to him, a small smile on her lips. She had changed into a baby doll top, that flaired out at her waist, converse, her sunglasses and a part of fairly short shorts. She had left her jacket, and her camera back at cabin. Looking over at what he was wearing she felt almost disappointed by the lack of effort in his outfit choice.. But shrugging it off she took a seat on the sand, her nose wrinkling as some parts of the sand fell into some, awkward places. "So, is that what you'd consider romantic." She did love the moon and the stars though.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Polemistis sighed, that would be strike one. Off to a great start, you know how to hit it of buddy.
I'm sorry, I guess I didn't have any other suitable clothes. It never really occired to me to buy any. Than since I can't leave camp, well I don't have many chances to get any. I like your outfit though.

He smiled weakly, and moved closer to her. Opening the basket he gestured for her to help herself. Than he thought to himself, not very romantic. He looked in and saw the ham he had packed and took it out. Than taking the knife he began to cut some slices off.
I hope you like ham, because I brought enough to supply an army. What would you like to drink, I've got some people who help me get the best sodas.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Isabelle was a vegetarian, but he put so much effort into that, she smiled weakly and nodded." I don't really care. Surprise me." She was calm, mentally she gave him a strike. Two more and he was out. Now then as for her vegetarian part, if she got sick she prayed it would be after the date had ended. So not to make him feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:51 pm

He noticed Izzy get a rather sick look when he mentioned the ham. Perhaps meat wasn't the greatest option at the moment. Good thing I came prepared, he thought to himself. He fished around in the basket and pulled out two things, than handed them to her.
Hey, something about that look screamed don't give me ham. The only reason people don't like ham is if they're...vegitarians. Anyways, I came prepared for anything, I've got a veggie burger and a bottle of Coke for you.

He waited hoping that he wasn't going to blow the date. How many more chances could a guy like him get?
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:56 pm

"Have any cheese in that bag?" She asked with a warm smile. So starch the first strike he got, he so made up for it with the coke that he brought with him. While her eyes sparkled she was happy. But she didn't let her face show it. "Or they're kosher but yes, I am vegetarian." She then began to happily eat the veggie burger. Yawning a bit she laid back in the sand and looked into the stars.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:06 pm

He looked over, as she ate the veggie burger, and than looked up at the stars. I so hope this is going well, because I am feeling lame right now.
Which kinda cheese are we talking about here, I've got plenty. Let's see, provolone, swiss, american, monteray jack, just name it and I've got it. I'm a big cheese eater.

He pushed the basket closer to her and walked over to her side. He sat down next to her, and laid back beside her.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:12 pm

Moving a little closer to him,as she put on a slice of monteray jack, and colby. Resting her head against his chest she ate quietly. She didn't want him to think that this would happen. Sipping her coke she watched a shooting star cross the sky. Which she hand found odd since there shouldn't have been one."So... what was your childhood like."
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:23 pm

He let out an inward sigh of releaf as she laid her head on his chest. He put his arm around her and answered her question.
Lonely, my mom was always fighting in a war so I almost never got to see her. Than when I did, well, we had to move around alot. I didn't understand why than, but I do now. I have a cousin that I share an apartment with, but that's in name only. I almost never get to leave camp. School was hard, my height made sure of that. The only place I felt comfortable was the basketball court. Plus, well I'm no Einstein, I'm a bit smarter than most children of Ares, but still, I was ridiculed for that. Looking back on it I shoulda done something right, I'm a child of Ares for gods sake. I'm sorry I'm ranting, What about you, what was your childhood like?

He would understand if she didn't wish to tell him, but secretly he wanted her to open up to him.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:28 pm

"I've always been smart, good greats, super artistic when it came to school. My dads are gay and fashion designers." And that was all she would say about that." They probably could make you some new outfits, they make all my clothes, so everything is one of a kind." She didn't feel like talking much so that would be all she would say on that topic.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:39 pm

I got the feeling that was all she would say on that subject.
Sounds better than my life, and I'd like that, I need more clothes.
He looked over to her, and suddenly felt the need to start up a new conversation
So, how good are you at swordfighting, maybe horseback riding.
Great conversationalist Polemistis, what's wrong with you. He glanced back at Izzy, and felt the need to hold her closer. He brought his arm around her again, and pulled her closer to him, and he whispered in her ear.
How am I doing so far?
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:58 pm

"You have a low D-, so not to well hot shot." Her lips curled into a smirk while she rested beside him." I also love horseback riding." Well more like flying she thought. She really didn't want to actually let him think that he would get her. She adore her time with him. But really didn't want a relationship with him. So in that moment something extremely romantic would make her change. But it couldn't be cliched.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:31 pm

Polemistis smiled, and turned on his side to face her.
Well, a D- is better than my grades in science so that's not to bad. I've got something for you.
He reached inside his pocket and took out a small picture of Izzy. He tapped the picture of her, and it turned into a rose, he held it delicately and placed it in her hair.
I had it made especially for you, one of the Hephaestus guys helped me out. I don't care if you decide to go out with me, just keep it for me.

He leaned in close to her and kissed her. Than he turned to look at the sky again.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Izzy's fingertips curled into the front of his shirt when she returned his kiss. She loved it, but Isabelle didn't, or well wasn't ready to date. Maybe for now they could just be the type of friends who kiss and stuff. Slowly she pulled again." It's gorgeous Polemistis."
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:44 pm

He smiled, pleased that he had succeeded at something.
I'm glad you liked it, it's yours to keep. So...how am I doing now? Have I proven myself worthy of your time?
He waited expentantly praying to the gods she would accept him.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:49 pm

"B+. But still Polemistis, I like you you probably know that though. But I am not the type of girl who wants to date. I'd rather be friends with benefits. Minus the imitate moments of course." Lightly resting her hand on his cheek, she smiled sadly. Red(her other nickname) felt horrible inside for rejecting him, but what could she do. She was not the type to be in a relationship.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:56 pm

Polemistis sighed and turned once more to face her.
Normally I wouldn't give up so easily, but I know when a battle is lost. If you ever change you're mind you know where to find me.

He kissed her again and hugged her. A feeling he wasn't familiar with was creeping up on him. Was that saddness, no, not a son of Ares, there was no room for sadness.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:01 pm

"I.. I'm so sorry Polemistis..." She whispered, a few tears slid down her cheeks, when he kissed her. Holding onto that hug she fought the tears that dared to betray her. What was this boy doing to her. She never cried over hurting someone. Was it guilt that she felt, or an unending tunnel of loneliness that was over coming her.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:09 pm

He at her and felt a tear touch his shirt. He pulled himself back from her briefly to wipe away her tears.
I..I'm sorry Izzy, I didn't mean to hurt you.Oh yeah, thats being the big tough child of Ares he thought to himself. He pulled her closer to him, and held on tighter not wanting to let her go from his embrace.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:21 pm

"I'm the one who's sorry Polemistis..." She held onto him tightly. Why couldn't she just let him go, like she had done with her old exs. Pulling away, she gazed into his eyes. Hers were still dotted with tears. Removing the rose she handed it to him. Feeling as if she didn't deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:28 pm

He looked at the rose, and pushed it back towards her.
No, keep it, I want you to have it. There is no one in the world to me that deserves it more than you. You're the only girl who can soothe my warrior spirit.
He waited to hear what else she would say, almost afraid of what she would say.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:38 pm

Isabelle couldn't find the words so she expressed them with actions. Her lips met his in a gentle and lingering kiss. One that you would use for a goodbye you could say. Taking the flower she once again pinned it in her hair. Her attentioned turned to the stars while she waited for him to speak once again.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:39 pm

He glanced back at her expectant face. Than he began to think, if she wouldn't accept him, maybe he could accept her. Sure it was a pretty arrogant thought, but still, he didn't want to let her go.
Alright Izzy, if you won't accept me than I'll take you. I don't want to see you go, something about the thought of losing you seems more painful than death.
Suddenly he realized that he was out of breath. Wow, why the heck am I tired just from talking.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:43 pm

"Then you better close you're eyes. Because even if you accept me I will NOT, and I mean NOT accept you." Her voice was icy while she pulled back from his grasp. Cross her arms under her chest she glared at him. She wasn't some prize that anyone could just decide they were going to have. Isabelle didn't care if he would her hurt or not. She just didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:50 pm

He grinned as she pulled away and crossed her arms.
Hahahaha, I love it when you get an attitude. I don't mean to own you if that's what you think. I just...well, I don't want to see you with anyone else.
He lightly punched her in the arm, and than drew his sword. He stood in a defensive stance ready for her next "assualt".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One date(private to Breathe)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: