Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

One date(private to Breathe)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:40 pm

Polemistis looked at the basket and nodded.
I'll get my sword back, my dad made sure that it doesn't get lost. You're right though, let's just eat.
He sat down and pulled the ham back out of the basket and began to eat it right off the bone. Than he motioned for her to take a seat.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Isabelle quietly ate and watched the stars. Humming softly she looked back at Polemitis. She felt an empty feeling in the pit of her stomache. Now then she finished her sandwich." Do you have any relatives?" She asked feeling a bit curious.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:56 pm

He turned and looked at her suspiciously. This was a rather touchy subject for him.
My mom told me I had a brother, but he died when I was very young. Aside from that I have my cousin, but we don't keep in touch.
He turned away from her, and put all of his attention on the ham he was eating.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:00 pm

Isabelle was trying to figure out why he wasn't paying her any attention." Ugh, I totally forgot you ate ham before we kissed. I'm so going to get sick later." The smell, and even the taste of any type of meat made her extremely ill. But for now she'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:07 pm

Polemistis shook with surpressed laughter.
Not my problem anymore. After all, I'm just gonna forget about you after this.
He put his hand on the pommel of his sword that had newly reappered at his side.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:20 pm

"Know that you won't forget me.." Her voice was a pitiful whimper. Her back was to him while she sliently cried. The moment he said he'd forget her killed her inside. Isabelle closed her eyes, and hid her face into her knees.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:36 am

Jake Armour
Jake trudged along the shore line as he usually did past curfew. He was twirling a lighter through his fingers as he walked. Suddenly he saw something that was out of place. Oh wonderful he thought, now I can have some fun. The two figures appeared to be a guy and a girl, all the more fun to torment he thought. He slung his leather vest over his shoulder to show off his rippling muscles, and swaggered forward.
Hey, you two, don't you know it's past curfew? Or do you just not care.
His voice was a deep base, with a thick southern accent.

Polemistis Armour
Polemistis turned with a sneer, and yelled.
Isn't that what you wanted Izzy? Didn't you want to forget about tonight?
Than he heard a voice yelling in the distance. He jumped up and drew his sword.
Could this night get any worse.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:26 pm

Isabelle gulped, eyes flickering to the shadowy figure. Slowly she stood making her way towards the shadowed figure." Honestly sweetheart... I don't really care." She said in a mocking tone. Her arms were crossed across her chest while she watched him. Ignoring Polemistis for this moment, she found herself entranced by that accent.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:20 pm

Jake looked at the girl approaching, and laughed. Did this girl think she was intimidating, or was she just stupid. He began to twirl the lighter faster in his hand. The girl had a slight build, and was dressed seemingly for a date.
Listen sweetcheeks, why don't you sit down with your boyfriend while I call the Harpies. I get so much entertainment out of watching kids squirm.
He laughed out loud and pushed his way passed the girl.

Meanwhile Polemistis was approaching quickly growling angrily.
Who do you think you are? I am Polemistis son of Ares, and no one tells me when curfew is.
He curled his lips into a sneer and spat at the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:27 pm

"Listen, honey he isn't my boyfriend and he never will be." Her hands rested on her hips while she looked up at him. God he was gorgeous. Glaring at Polemistis. She honestly didn't care if this kid struck her she just wanted to watch him. Now then the fight between the two boys could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:42 pm

Jake just looked at the other stooge that was standing infront of him. Than suddenly he clicked his lighter and a huge double bladed battle axe formed.
Polemistis eh, it seems I've found my brother, and I don't like him.
He smashed his battle axe into the ground and sent a wave of sand at Polemistis. Not waiting for the sand cloud to fade he charged at Polemistis.
Seems your girlfriend doesn't like you Pole, what did you do attack her.

Polemistis brought his sword up just in time to deflect the blow, and backed away.
What's it to you if I did?
He registered the look of shock on Jakes face and took advantage of it. He slashed his sword across Jakes face, and walked away yelling an insult.
Some child of Ares you are.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:50 pm

Isabelle stood there, blinking. How could she be attracted to the brother of the one who she toyed with. But unlike Pole she stayed watching him. "Honey he doesn't have a chance in hell with me. " She said calmly with a flip of her hair. She was in a bitter mood from all the fighting and some bad boy wasn't going to change it.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:56 pm

Jake sat down, and wiped the blood off his face. He motioned for the girl to take a seat next to him.
It seems you know my brother, at least a little bit. Care to explain while I clean this cut. Actually I would like to know your name first.
He slipped his vest back on and tore off part of the bottom to wipe away the blood that was still on his face.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:59 pm

Isabelle did as he asked and sat down beside him. "Let's just say, I rejected him a few to many times. And now he's angry probably more at me than you. My name's Isabelle by the way, some call me Izzy others call me Red. What's you're name? And why don't you like Pole?" She asked curious to get to know about him.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:08 pm

Jake looked unconfortable as he applied something to his face. He turned briefly as he wraped the piece of leather around the wound.
The name is Jake, motorcycle gang leader, and professianol bull rider. As to why I don't like Pole, well I've searched for him all my life, and I come to find him here. He attacked you, than me, and than insulted me. Were off to a great brotherly relationship, and we:e only just met. So why did you even go here tonight with him if you were just gonna reject him?

He turned to face her, only one pf his red eyes visible due to the bandage.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:13 pm

"Him and I, we are total opposites. He wanted to make it up to me, so I agreed to one date. Besides I like pushing hims buttons." She trailed off her head was resting on his shoulder. But she didn't really realize it. "But why does it matter that he attacked me?" She asked. There was something about the way Jake was that made her want to know him better. Even Isabelle wanted to open up to him.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:21 pm

Jake plaaced his hand on her shoulder, but was careful not to put it around her.
It's not right is all, I've handled those kinda situations better than that. Plus it makes me look bad because I'm his bother and all. You probably shouldn't have acceted the one date by the way.
He laughed quitely, and picked up a small rock. He threw it into the water and watched it skip over the water,l until he couldn't see it anymore.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:25 pm

"Jake why is it, you're so tough around you're brother but not with me?" Isabelle asked, there was just something different about him and she found it super attractive. "I was lonely, and I haven't been on a date in a long time." Reaching up she took his hat and placed it on her head. "So what about you? Let me guess you're the type who breaks heart but hasn't found a girl that you've been serious about. Am I right?" She asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:38 pm

Jake looked at her with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.
I can be tougher around you if you want, but I have a certain way I act around girls. You can thank my gang members for that. Also, I'm lonely to, but that doesn't mean I'll go out with any girl. No girl is right for me, and I like it that way, so yes, I brake lots of hearts.
He took the hat off her head, and put it back on his.
You want the hat, than you have to take me. I go wherever it goes, no ifs, ands, or buts.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:46 pm

"Mm do I know.' Red's eyes danced while she climbed on his lap and took his hat." Then it looks like you and the hat will both need to be mine." She was mainly teasing when she said it. She rested her arms on his shoulder while she smiled. Carefully she removed his make shift bandage." It's not that." His red eyes were something she loved, seeing as how she loved the color red.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:57 pm

This time Jake did wrap his arms around her. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.
Ah, but you see my dear, I'm no ones. I'm as untamed as the winds, and I like it that way.
Just to spite her he closed his eye that was previously covered by the bandage.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:03 pm

"Then it seems we are two of a kind." She teased. Snuggling into his embrace she kissed his lips lightly, just to see what he would do in return. She did pout , when he closed his eyes. " Eventually I will have you as mine honey. Much like this hat."
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:12 pm

He didn't pull away from her kiss, instead holding her closer to him.
You already have me Isabelle, you have my hat after all. But, since you think you can have me, well, maybe I will have to split up from my hat.
He let her go and rolled away from her. He stood up and walked over to her side where he stayed standing.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:19 pm

Isabelle pouted and stood up. Standing up beside him she pouted even more." Please stay Jake." Okay so Isabelle was whipped by the irresistible cow boy. Was she crazy she didn't think so. Unless you couldn't being head over heels for a complete stranger, then yes, yes she was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:28 pm

Jake got a look of mock concentration on his face. He would look at Izzy and than back out at the water.
Alright, I'll stay, but your in for a world of hurt with me. There is more than one reason I haven't found the right girl. I let down the only girl I was ever serious about by leaving her.
He sat down once more waiting for her to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One date(private to Breathe)   One date(private to Breathe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One date(private to Breathe)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next