Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The First date (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

The First date (Private) Empty
PostSubject: The First date (Private)   The First date (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:28 pm

I was nervous... Harmony was going to be here any minute. I checked that i had everything, I had planned a picnic on the beach. I hope that it will go well... I sat down on the blanket i had set down and waited...
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: The First date (Private)   The First date (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:52 pm

I quickly ran towards the beach. Man oh man, I was REALLY late. I quickly slid on the sand but..uh..I also mis calculated, and instead of landing next to Umbra on the blanket, I flipped and landed on my butt a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: The First date (Private)   The First date (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:25 pm

I stared... it was quite the unusual stunt but i think she was trying to land next to me in an attempt to surprise me, but what surprised me was that she landed a few feet away. Although i knew she was late i knew in my heart that this would be worth it! I wont be as isolated like before. I quickly blushed as i picked her up. I sat down on the blanket and patted the place next to me. i said "I've been waiting for you... I think it was worth the wait" Blushing as i realized what i had said My lips curling into a small smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First date (Private)   The First date (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First date (Private)
Page 1 of 1