Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walking...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Walking... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:13 am

I ran towards her. This was talking far too long. I was going to make the first move. I threw a punch and hit her. Too bad for her.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:05 am

essie grabbed her cheek and ran towards her legs, knocking her over. She got up quickly and held her dagger firmly in her hand. She wiped some blood away from her cheek. She ztood firmly in place. She panted hard. She was faking. She threw a right hook to her face.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:19 pm

I dodged it. And held her wrist. Puhlease. She has to do better than that. I twisted her arm causing her to fall over. I took out my dagger and held it to her neck. Almost tuching her skin, but not that it would hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:47 pm

essie sighed like she had given in. She could sense the blade near her neck. She closed her eyes as she kicked the back of the girl. She grabbed the girl's dagger and got hers she held in an X with both points at Kori's throat. She took in a breath, she hadn't won a fight since she was 9 and got p____ off st her opponent. She didn't like to fight much. She liked strategy and aiming. She looked at Kori, she expected her to do some move to make Kori win. She could've actually won, she doubted it though. Her combat was horrible.

ooc: If you want to have her do some crazy chick move you can, if not, that's fine by me. :) Sorry I didn't post earlier. I thought i posted on my IPod, but it didn't and i got back from camping. :)
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:55 pm

And this is where training kicks in. I twisted her wrist and flipped her over. I grabbed her dagger and held it to her skin. Just close enough to gove a sense that I won, and not hurt her. I pinned her to the ground. Waiting for her to admit defeat.

A\N: s'okay:)
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:01 pm

Essie dropped her dagger. She lost. That was that. She got up and brushed herself off. "Good fight." she said sheepish;y, while she gathered up her things. She was waiting for Kori to tell her how bad her combat was, she knew it already. All her other opponents told her after a fight all the time. She shrugged and walked over to where her weapon belt was.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:07 pm

She looked used to it. Her combat wasn't exactly good. But I would never say that about her. Eveyone has their weakness. For example, I'm not as good as an archer as the rest of my siblings. I rarley hit the bullseye. I took a gulp of water from my water bottle. That was refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:31 pm

Essie sat down, taking a drink of water. She wanted to go back to aim training, no more combat. In the event of a combat, she was really good, but in training, when you weren't allowed to hurt anybody, it was a bit harder. She leaned back into a wall, and watched the other people train, they probably looked way better than she did combat wise. She sighed and closed her eyes, listening to music in her head.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:38 am

"So, practice is over. What do you wanna do?" I asked her. We had free time for an hour and then we had lunch. It was pretty unnecesary in my opinion. I could use more time for training.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:19 pm

Essie looked at her she shrugged. "If you want to train more we could work on Bow and arrow stuff?" she semi-asked. she grabbed her jacket from a bench and got up, tying it around her waist. She sighed. "Sorry if I'm not that good of an opponent." she weakly smiled. "I'm better at aim and strategy." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:48 pm

"I'm not that good at archery either. Maybe some more practice will help." I said distantly. I was getting really worn out. Maybe because of the allergy medicine. Reactine or something. The camp ran out of the kind I usually use, so Kaedon used reactine on me instead.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:51 pm

Need tips?" she asked, walking over to wear the Archery practice was. She sighed as she saw that no one was there. "Guess it's all to us then." she smiled and got her bow and arrow given to her by Artemis. She Took and aim and fired, making it almost directly in the middle. She smiled proudly at herself.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:05 pm

I grabbed a bow and loaded it. Aimed, and shot. I hit the 4th ring. Out of 6 rings. In the middle. That was really bad in Apollo standards. My siblngs were really pick. Most of them anyways. I sighed. I realoaded.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:10 pm

Essie smiled kindly, "Try to make sure your footing and posture is correct. Archery is all about paitence." she smiled at her and went to help with her posture. "Like that. Make sure your arm is like that." she backed away from her. Watching the arrow.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:11 am

I let go on the bowstring. I hit the target. That was the first time I did it while aiming. I smiled. "Thanks Es." I say. I felt acomplished. It probrably sounded really self-centerd, but its not. When you don't hit the bullseye, its a big deal in the Apollo cabin. Like if you were a child of Athena and you failed academicaly. It was really embarrasing. For me. I hope I could do that again.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:54 am

Essie smiled. She shot her bow, it hit the dead center after waiting for the perfect shot for five minutes. "If you don't mind me asking," she looked at Kori, "You're better at combat than at archery...why?" she scrunched her eyebrows together. "I don't care if you tell me, it's just interesting." She sighed and threw her dagger at the target, it made it to the middle.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:43 pm

"I don't know... I guess I'm just the odd one out..." I said. I was always the odd one out. The one tht was better at Latin and English than greek. The one that always stood neutral. The one that didn't enjoy large crowds unlike the rest of the Apollo gang. Point was that I was the black sheep in a family of regular sheep.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:57 pm

[color=orange]Essie smiled at her, "You'll get better soon." she went and grabbed her dagger from the target. "Let's go get something to eat. Yeah?" she asked, motioning towards the mess hall. It was lunch-time and she was getting hungry.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:46 pm

"Sure" I replied. I wasn't getting really hungry, but I should be eating. I walked along the paved road to the mess hall. It was getting colder and colder. I zipped up my hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:47 pm

Essie smiled at her as they walked to the mess hall. She sat at a spot at the Apollo table where not many people were. "Water please." she said as the goblet filled itself up quickly. She looked at Kori. "What do you like to do?" she asked, taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4