Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

Location : Half-Blood Hill, Farm Road 3.141 Long Island, New York 11954

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Walking   Walking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:57 am

It was afternoon, and I was walking to the beach. It had air but not to much. I holded still
for a sec and looked around. I could see in distance the big house, the strawberries fields and the volleyball pit. I sat in the sand and watched the waves crushing against the beach. I turned my look up and saw the sun half hidden in the clouds. It was a lovely afternoon...

Chris Walker Son of Athena

Walking Iiiii_14
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:06 am

The afternoon sun was hidden among the clouds as he stared up toward the sky. His hair blew against the light wind, his hand ran through it, stopping it from becoming a mess. His back was against the tree, he felt the rough bark against his shirt, his eyes following a figure at the distance. He was new, or at least he had never seen him before. Riley had been in Camp Half Blood for most of his life, being claimed before he even found out anything about his father, Ares.

He felt a slight pain across his arm, his eyes drawn away from the new kid. Looking down at his arm, he noticed a purple bruise. Must of been from training earlier... He thought, he pushed himself from the tree, walking toward the figure below at the sandy beach.
Back to top Go down

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:18 am

It was a warm afternoon, the sunlight wasn't as harsh as it was during noon. It was a perfect time to walk barefoot across the sandy shores of the beach; and that's exactly what Luce did.

A few inches from the sea water is where she stood, a figure clad in a floral tube dress that complimented her complexion. Luce brushed away a stray strand of strawberry blonde hair that landed lightly on her face, carried by the ocean breeze.

Here, she could breathe deeply without the danger of an enemy approaching. No worries whatsoever. Just to make sure, Luce turned her head to the right then to the left. All she spotted were 2 figures in the distance, her sight was slightly diluted by the rather unnoticeable fog.
Back to top Go down
Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:25 am

While I was staring the blue sea when I barely heard footsteps in distance. I was trying to figure out who she was but I couldn't. M y hair were messy from the wind and I tidied them. While I stood up I noticed a boy. Those months I was in the camp I haven't noticed him.I moved to that dude. '' Hi name is Chris. Chris Walker, son of Athena, watch yours??" I asked him....

Chris Walker, son of Athena

Walking Iiiii_15
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:34 am

Riley stared at the person in front, he was polite. Too polite for his liking. "I'm Riley," He said, glaring at Chris, studying his body by sight. "And that's all you need to know." He could feel another presence nearby, jerking his head toward his left, he noticed another person. A girl. He couldn't make out her appearance apart from the blonde hair.

Facing Chris once more, he began to speak. "And why're you out here?" His tone was slightly aggressive, he disliked children of Athena, they were too smart for their own good.
Back to top Go down

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:42 am

The 2 figures to Luce's right were quite insignificant, she did not want companionship at the moment unless they would approach her.

The sea was a beautiful blue, the sun's rays reflected across it as if the sea itself radiated power. Her tube dress and strawberry blonde hair continued to sway with the breeze, though this time she didn't even bother fixing her appearance. Instead, she breathed deep heavy breathes that filled her lungs, calming her unease. Slowly, she began to feel rejuvenated.
Back to top Go down
Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:47 am

I turned my eyes away of the rude kid and I saw a blond girl sitting by the sea. I gave the kid a final glimpse and I moved towards the girl. I didn't do anything to that kid but he was rude, he must have been an Ares child. The girl was stnding still. I aprroached ''Hi what are you doing here alone??"

Chris Johnson son of Athena

Walking Iiiii_16
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:53 am

"A useless guy that falls for any girl. Typical." He muttered as Chris walked toward the girl in the distance. Deciding to follow, Riley turned his body, walking toward the girl, just in time to hear the Athena kid speaking to the girl.

Looking at the girl closely, he could tell instantly she was a child of Aphrodite. She was too... Perfect. Her skin was lightly tanned, her eyes a beautiful color alike the sea, her figure itself seemed light and fragile at first sight. He remained silent, watching the two, waiting for the girl to speak.
Back to top Go down

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:02 am

"Well, I'm quite obviously standing by the sea." Luce said, not facing the boy who approached her. Maybe if she was blunt enough, he would leave.

She started shifting uncomfortably from foot to foot, wriggling her toes deeper and deeper into the sand. Why did this always happen? Letting out a small grunt, Luce raised her right foot, shook the excess dirt off then went back to wriggling her toes into the sand.
Back to top Go down
Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:11 am

''Well, What's torturing you. What's the problem maybe I can help'' I managed. Now I was close the girl was stunning. She got beautiful blond hair waving happily in the wind, she had eyes more wonderful even than a sunset and they were as blue as the sky. I managed to unstuck my eyesight from her and turned it behind the Ares kid was coming. ''I'm not uselless big brainless Ares jerk. And I'm not in love...'' Or was I I turned my stormy gray eyes to the gorgeous girl...

Walking Iiiii_17
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:25 am

"And not Ares' kids are brainless. We're not smart, I admit that. But in battle, we can do better than any of you 'people with brains'." He retorted at Chris' comment. He took his eyes away from Chris, looking toward the girl once more. In a way, she interested Riley, he has met many Aphrodite kids over the years, but none of them seemed so free.

He smiled, pushing past Chris. Standing beside the girl. "Ignore that guy... He's just being smart... The usual for Athena's children." He smirked, looking back at Chris for a moment, before turning his attention to the girl once more.
Back to top Go down

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:33 am

"Personally, I respect Ares and Athena kids equally so there's no use of fighting." Luce said, still unwilling to look at her companions. What a perfect day, 2 guys fighting over you and to top it all off, they despised each other.

"Could this day get any better?" Luce mumbled sarcastically, she started playing with her unpolished fingers.
Back to top Go down
Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:43 am

''Hey, do not forget that Athena is still fighting goddess'' I said and got up pushing him a bit aside. '' I saw the guy ready to fight back possibly to punched me but I didn't care I don't know why.'' Hey, my name is Chris. What's yours?''
I asked her with a strange tone in my voice... I looked the Ares guy with a fierce stormy great look and turned to the stunning girl...

Walking Iiiii_18
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:52 am

Riley smirked as the Athena kid gave him a fierce look. It annoyed him, but at the same time it was funny. "You don't know your strengths, do you." He said, his voice rising. "You're new, compared to me, you're nothing. With, or without brains." His hand slid down his side, his hand touching the hilt of Backlasher, his sword.

Walking closer, he placed his hand on Chris' shoulder, using force in an attempt to push him into the water. He wasn't going to take anymore of his looks or words.
Back to top Go down
Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:00 pm

I saw him touching his sword blackslasher. Then I touched the gold and wooden hilt of my sword. Then I saw him placing his hand and pushing me to the water .Then I took his hand and pull it away. Making one step behind, touching the hilt of my sword again.'' Yeah I don't know how big my strengths are'' I said with a tempting look in my eyes.The truth is that he was right. I was new but I wasn't nothing. His words just made me more mad.

Walking Iiiii_19
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:05 pm

Riley glared at Chris, his fingers tightening his grip around the hilt of Backlasher, he was tempted to unsheath it and strike him down. He disliked people who thought they were strong, when they are weak.

"Well Chris. If you think you're strong enough, then lets fight. Right here, right now." He smiled as he finished. "Don't worry... I won't kill you." His eyes flashed toward the girl, he didn't care what she might think right now, all he knew is that he wanted to make Chris know his place.
Back to top Go down
Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:20 pm

''OK not here not now.But you know what it aint worth it'' I said and stabed the ground with my sword.I saw it clearly this fight was idiotic and that doesn;t reflect me. I could see in his look that if we fought it would be the last time I would see daylight.The truth is that he was better than me in battles 'cause he trained him self for years. I was already here only 1 month.
From fight stand I changed in stand-by stand. The truth is that I don't want to have enemies because enemies never 'caused nonone good.'' Ok go ahead take your desired win. Go roam arond the camp tell everyone that I'm a chicken. But chicken isn't always the one who acts sensible''

Chris Walker son of Athena

Walking Iiiii_20
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:22 pm

Riley laughed at Chris. "You're a coward, I have no time for you if you avoid battle like this. Have fun with this girl." His eyes flashed toward Chris for a moment, before he took his leave from the beach, returning to his cabin.
Back to top Go down
Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:27 pm

'' I don't avoid it. And I'm not a coward.I battle when I have to'' I yelled back seeing Riley going to his cabin. ''I fight when I have to and it's sensible'' I yelled again. I thought that the girl left but she was still there staring at us.....

Walking Iiiii_21
Back to top Go down

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:33 pm

This whole ordeal completely ruined Luce's purpose for coming. All she wanted was a simple walk along the beach but apparently, she wasn't blessed with that either.

Luce shook her head her head in utter disbelief. "How are we supposed to win this war if we despise each other?" Then, the Athena kid turned his stormy gray eyes toward Luce, perhaps his anger led them to darken a little more.

"You among all people should know that anger won't solve anything, Athena campers handle things through logic and intellect. Not fighting." Luce whispered, her tone dangerous.

The sand opposed Luce's motion to run but she did anyway, as fast as her lithe limbs could carry her. All that mattered now was to get away from the Athena kid and the Ares kid, whom she passed along the way.
Back to top Go down
Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:47 pm

I looked at the girl with my stormy grey eyes. I was surprised. ''You're right that's why I stopped the fight, because all those fights between us is not the most sensible thing to do.'' I said rushly. I've forgotten the war with all those things...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: