Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walking...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Walking... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Essie walked into the infirmary the next mornng not expecting anybody to see or hear her. She was just returning a few pieces of ambrosia to the cabinet. She sighed. She made it up the stairs quietly.then she knocked over someones randm pile of books. "damn." she muttered. It had made a semi lud crash to the floor.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:16 pm

I heard a crash and took out my dagger. I looked near the ambrosia cabinet. It was Es. "Oh, its you." I said. Relieved. I put my dagger away. "Didn't you just get some ambrosia last night? You know, too much of that stuff is bad for you." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:20 pm

She sighed. "I was returning some of it when that damn pile of books tripped me." the corners of her mouth twitched. "Are you feeling any better though?" she asked looking at Kori. She smiled eyeing the rest of the infirmary. "Not many people are in here now are there?"

ooc: (after edit)sorry I was posting on my Ipod. :/

Last edited by Essie9Medley on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:30 pm

CHECK YOUR SPELLING:)

"Yeah I'm feeling alot better. Ethan's dealt with it before. The sores closed up the pain is pretty much gone. Yeah I'm fine. And no, most people dont stay in this part of the infirmary." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:52 pm

"Ethan is...?" she trailed questioningly. She hadn't ever heard of an Ethan that worked in the infirmary. She shook her head slightly to herself, of course she didn't. She ws barely in the infirmary for more than three seconds. "Glad to know that you're okay." she smiled a true smile at Kori.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:05 pm

"Our other half brother." I paused. "He helped me with my allergies when I found out that I was allergic to hellhound goop." I told her. Ethan here for around the same time as Es. though. I found it surprising that she didn't know him.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:09 pm

"I don't really talk much to other people at camp." she pursed her lips, "I mostly train for fighting..." she trailed, "Though I usually don't fight, I don't like to." she shut her eyes tightly, remembering why she stopped being social and started training more in the first place.She shrugged as if she didn't think of the horrible thing.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:15 pm

Dont you just lurve my signature???:)
Guest ,did you know that youre awesome:)

"Something happened did it." I said. Her expression looked sad. Possibly angry. I don't know. But there was something wrong. But something I learned the hard was was that bottling things up isn't the best thing to do.

Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:25 pm

ooc: I do love your siggy. I must say. ;)

bic:Essie looked at her stunned, "N-no." she started to play with her necklace again, "N-nothing happened, wh-why would you say that?" she asked, stumbling on her words. She wouldn't say what happened, she would not.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:19 pm

"I know youre lying. Its okay. You don't need to tell me. I get it. Its personal." I told her. She didn't seem that happy at whatever happened. Whatever it is, she shouldn't keep it bottled up.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Essie sadly smiled at her, "Thanks..." she trailed. What was she supposed to say now? Did she expect her to come righ on out and blurt the thing that happened to her? As if it were no problem? She had trust issues, she would admit that. She just didn't want to talk about it, ever.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:51 pm

"Suuuure."I said teasingly. Just to annoy her and make a moment of this. She didn't seen that comfortable. Neither would I if I just met someone.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:54 pm

Essie's fake smiled faltered. "I won't tell you." she said quietly. It had already become awkward enough. She sighed and put some ambrosia back in the cabinet again. "I won't." she mumbled to herself. She pulled her hair back and made sure her jacket was fully covering her arms, suddenly becoming aware of that secret too.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:02 pm

Everyone here had trust issues. Well most people. But that was besides the point. I flopped down on my bed again. "You need to go back to the cabin now. They're probrably doing the attendance thing again." reminded her.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:05 pm

Essie groaned. "I HATE THE ______ ATTENDANCE!" she said exsaperatedly. She swore, nobody ever noticed her. She shook her head. She started to hum. "Bye Kori." she said as she started to walk down the stairs. She stopped, "Kori, how long do you have to stay in here?" she asked, pointing her head in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:08 pm

"I'll be out by breakfast." I told her. I could get out now. But I wanted to sleep in a bit. Just a bit more. I layed my head down on the pillow and fell asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:11 pm

She sighed and went back down the stairs. She didn't run. she didn't really care if she wasn't listed in attendance. It wasn't like anyone would notice her really. She sighed and went off to the cabin.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:45 pm

When I woke up, it was already 12 in the afternoon. "Shoot." I muttered. I'm in trouble. I've missed too many praticies alrealy. If I mis another practice, then I have cleanup duty for a week. Alone. I ran to the arena. Luckily, I was on time.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:53 pm

Essie was already practicing aim when she saw someone run in the arena. She shrugged and continued her bow and arrow practice. She sighed as she moved onto practice in combat, her least favorite part. "Who am i paired up with?" she asked, looking at the list.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:00 pm

I'm assuming youre asking me.

"Youre paired up with me." I told her. Ironic wasn't it? The day after I become friend with her. I'm paired up with the person I met yesterday. Normally my partner was Ethan. I was guessing we were changing parters for the year again. It was early this year though. I guess the cabin leader was going to be leaving camp for the winter or something.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:04 pm

yes I am. :)

Essie looked at Kori, "Hi, okay then." she suited up semi-fast and came back out, she had a shield and her dagger, she didn't use much else when she was fighting. She shrugged and smiled at the girl. Usually her partner was someone who never knew who she was, though she had been going to this camp with them for the past three years. She shook the hair out of her face. "Ready?" she asked Kori, poising her dagger at a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:36 pm

My dagger was in place. I didn't suit up. It slowed me down and in a real battle or fight, chances were, we didn't have armor. I held my dagger and waited for her to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Essie watched her intently. She was going to make the first move eventually, you never make the first move in combat. You wait, block and hit. She circled slowly watching for any signs of movement. She stepped a bit to the side. She waited.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:51 pm

I stood still. put my dagger back in place. I waited. and waited. She would have to make the first move soon. If not, I would've made the first move. I'll give her a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:30 pm

essie put her dagger down slightly. Sh raised an eyerow. She moved forward a tiny bit. Sh waited. She wouldn't lunge forward yet. She would wait. If she didn't move, neither would Essie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next