Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walking...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:56 pm

Es walked along the edge of the lake, kicking random rocks out of her way. So far her plan to be noticed was working...in a way. She wasn't the most popular person, but that almost always went to the extreamly social people. She just wanted to be semi-social. Was that so bad? She shook her head. It wasn't. She looked down and sat on the grass, it was actually quiet here...way too quiet. maybe someone would come along, hopefully someone would come along.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:00 pm

I was walking along the lake when I saw a girl kicking a rock. She looked bored, so I walked over "Hi!" I said. She looked like she could use the company. And I was bored. I hope that she doesent turn out as a snob.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:05 pm

ooc: nice Cheri Cherry. ;)
bic: Es looked behind her to see someone yell hi at her. "Hi!" she said waving and half- smiling. "I'm Essie or Es. Whichever one." she smiled at the girl. She looked nice enough. She shrugged and smiled again. "It seems to quiet right now to even be CHB." she laughed slightly. She put her hair out of her eyes, only to be met bye her darned bangs again. She sighed and just let it be. She looked over at the girl...Had she ever seen her before? probably, but maybe she never talked to her...she shrugged slightly and hugged her jacket closer to her body.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:09 pm

A\N Thx:)

"Hi, Im Taylor, Daughter of Apollo. Whats your god parent.?" I said. I held my hand out for her to shake. She looked cold. I could tell as she pulled her jacked closer to herself.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:15 pm

Es smiled and shook her hand. "Same, Apollo." she smiled at her again "I don't think you've ever seen me though. I'm really quiet usually." her cheeks colored slightly as she said this. She sighed as she got warmer. How was she not cold? she wondered in amazment. she wasn't easily made cold. She was always the girl who thought it was nice and hot when it was 40 degrees outside. She sighed and played with her weapon belt, wrapping her finger around it.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:18 pm

"I tend to stay away from group events. Its not my thing." I told her. I know, lying to my own sister was a bad thing to do. Sure. I may tell her later. If I like her. If she turnes out to be really snotty, i could get out of the mess. No other secrets shared.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:24 pm

She looked at Korina for a second, "I thought i was the only Apollo kid that didn't go to that stuff?" she wondered out loud. She realized what she said, "Sorry, but i really did think i was the only kid who didn't like all the singing events and parties and stuff..." she trailed looking down. "It's not my thing either. I just don't really like lots of people crowding one space i guess." she shrugged and kicked another rock.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:30 pm

"I really don't care if i'm there or not. That is, if Apollo didn't mess up on me." I said. Thunder rumbled. "YEAH I MEAN YOU DAD! ADMIT IT. YOU MESSED UP. I HAVENT EVEN SEEN YOU BEFORE. I'M JUST A ONE NIGHT STAnD GONE WRONG." I yelled to the sky. Thunder stopped. I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:36 pm

Dad stayed for one week and left my mom heartbroken. Then he came back when i was one, just to see my mom again. He left, leaving my mom in a permantent depression. I sighed and looked up at the sky. "Sorry, to bring him up. I'm not such a fan either." she sighed and looked at Korina. She wasn't going to tell her of her past, but she couldn't keep everyone away. but she could keep from getting her heart broken a million times. Apollo's a huge player." the sky rumbled above me. "Just shut up." she mumbled to the sky. She didn't care if she upset the gods, if she died she got to see her mom in the underworld.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:47 pm

"Dad messed up. I wasn't supposed to happen. I can control others but then on one else has that power to control it so here I am stuck here, powerless." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:00 pm

She sighed, "That sucks." she said honestly. She had tiny powers but not enough to make true damage...unless she counted being able to sing and lure people in if she wanted to. Sort of like the sirens, but she could control when she wanted to lure people into her trap, and when she wanted to just sing. she shook her head, "I don't have really good powers..." she trailed, she was lying to her sister, but she didn't want anyone to know that. She still didn't fully trust her.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:07 am

"At least your powers dont make people pass out, and couse you skull splitting headaches." I pointed out. Sure. I should be grateful i'm not dead yet blah blah blah. I really dont care if the gods blast me to bits.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:12 am

ooc: we have no respect for the gods. lol.
bic:Es looked at her, "I guess." she sighed a lied down on the soft grass. "Have you ever been up to Olympus?" she asked turning her head towards Korina. "I haven't, but I wonder if dad would even look at me if i did go." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:14 pm

A\N: HELL YEAH! REBELLION ALL THE WAAY!

Puhlease. last time I went there, it was only about his favourites. ________ This _________ that. (I don't wanna use canon charries so ima going to be using the lines.) Did he even care that any else of us were here? Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:16 pm

ooc: its so fun! :)
bic:"I'm sure he wouldn't bother to look at me then. It seems like the first children of the big three got the most attention from their parents." she sighed, "Lucky ones." I've never wanted to go to Olympus though. In my mind, it seems like everyone makes too big of a deal about it. It's just going up on a big mountain to see your parents but they don't give a ____ about us"(sorry, since there's no cussing,I'm using the line. ;/ ) She sighed and looked up at the sky. "They don't care if we die or not. Why would we care to visit them then?" the sky made a loud crash as a lightning bolt shone in the sky.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:25 pm

"YEAH ITS OUR PROBLEM YOU GUYS DONT CARE ABOUT US! THANKS ALOT!" I yelled at the sky. Sigh. Thats the life of the non important halfbloods. It was really sad really. Most of us are neglected when the favourites are respected and all.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:29 pm

Es sighed. "How long have you been here?" she asked, looking over at Korina."I've been here since i was 9." she sighed. that wasn't nessicarily a secret, it didn't reveal something extremely dark about her past, or her insecurities. It was a fair question.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:40 pm

"Ive been here since I was 11. I'm 14." I tell her. She's been here longer than I have. Thats really akward. Considering ive been to olympus and she hasn't.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:45 pm

Essie smiled at her. "I'm 15. I could've gone to Olympus, but i blew it off. I didn't see the point." she shrugged.It wasn't very awkward for her. She never wanted to go.She closed her eyes. "It's so peaceful right now." she sighed, she wasn't about to fall asleep, but it was nice.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:47 pm

The breeze blew at us. I checked my watch. It was time for dinner. "Hey Es, we need to get to dinner now. Its about time." I told her. I walked along the trail, hoping that she would follow.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:55 pm

Es opened her eyes and followed after Korines. "'Kay." she said calmly as she walked with her to the mess hall like place. (I can't remember what they actually call it. ;/) She was hungry. She hadn't eaten really since she arrived two nights before. She was starving. She wasn't anerexic, just forgetful.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:01 pm

A\N: her nickname is Kori:P

I wasn't really hungry, but then it would be better if I checked in with the Apollo cabin once in a while. "So, whats your favourite thing about camp right now?" I asked her starting a conversation with her. My ipod buzzed in my pocket and it was a text from my friend reminding me bout dinner. I haven't been to meals in some time. Yeah. I know, it soulnds aroexic. But the Apollo table is crowded. And it gets really annoying when you sit in front of the Hermes cabin. They tend to stel everything they get their hands on.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:08 pm

ooc: nice to know our charries think the same way. ;) thanks for the nickname thing though. :)
bic:"Right now?" she thought for a second, "It's nowhere near a solstice or an Olympus visit. Dionysus' kids get crazy near a solstice, and it gets irritating." she shook her head, thinking of what might be coming.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:13 pm

"I like how right now, that the Hermes kids are taking a small break form pranks. I don't wanna think what thing theyre thinking of right now. Last time that happened, they ended up pulling pranks on the whole camp during the 4th of July fireworks." I said. That memory still annoyed me. I had pink hair and smelled of givenchy for a whole week.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:15 pm

Essie laughed, "I remember that!" she smiled, "Were you the girl that had pink hair?" she asked, looking at Kori. "I stayed in the very...very back. As in i stayed in the apollo cabin and watched from the windows." she laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next