Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walking in the Woods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Walking in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Mitchel walked through the trees of the forest. he enjoyed spending time out in the nature, although he cant hear the sounds he loves to see the animals and enjoys the fresh smell of the woods. Beside him his trusty companion golden retriever, Rusty padded softly on the mossy ground. He was his ears and kept watch over Mitchel as he enjoyed his time off from training. Rusty was very protective of his master, and would make sure that he stayed out of any harm.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:29 pm

Walking in the Woods Sterrr

Chase was walking in the woods, trying to clear his mind. He sighed, sometimes he thought this camp could be a little boring. Girls were too tough to admit things, guys.. guys were just annoying sometimes, and his brothers and sisters weren't the best either. She shoved his hands in his jean pockets as he walked. He stopped when he came across a kid around his age. He wanted to stay out of the way of people, seeing as he usually only caused trouble. He sighed, going up to the boy, deciding that it would be rude of him to just turn around and walk away. "Hi." he said to the kid's back, but he didn't respond. He tilted his head, and lightly touched the kid's shoulder to catch his attention, maybe was just to wrapped up in his own world or something.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:37 pm

Rusty growled at the boy who came up behind Mitchel. Mitchel felt someone touch his shoulder, he turned around quickly, grabbing the arm, and getting ready for a fight. He looked at the boy, and saw that it was his brother, Chase. "Chase, what are you doing here?" He asked him, signing. Mitchel pet Rusty to let him know things were not dangerous, and Rusty sat down beside his master.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:46 pm

Chase saw the boy turn to only be his brother. "Oh thank god. I thought you were gonna kill me or something man." he smiled at him. He scrunched his eyebrows together, "Erm... I think you're asking me what I'm doing?" he said, the phrasing coming out more like a question. "Walking, getting away from annoying people." he said jokingly. He looked at Mitchel. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:12 pm

I read Chase's lips and took a minute to comprehend what he had said. I laughed and replied, "Im just taking a break from training, and spending some time out in nature," I said signing at the same time. I knew Chase didnt sign yet, but I was hoping he would pick up some things so it wouldnt be so hard to communicate with him. It was frusterating always have to read lips, the only people who knew how to sign were my brother and my boyfriend, neither of which were able to join me at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:14 am

Walking in the Woods 2qlbyi0
Chase Jasper

There's a place where the broken go
There's a room full of second chances
You're not stranded on your own
You're not invisible

He smiled at Mitchel. "Nature." he repeated. He sighed, "That's all there ever is here. Nature, nature, and more freaking nature." he shook his head. He sighed, "Sorry I don't know sign." he said, looking at Mitchel. He looked at the sky for a second. Why couldn't the camp have a pool or something? He didn't know why they couldn't just magically have it there for calming down, and cooling off after training. It made perfect sense to him. Then again, he always wanted stuff to help him relax. He smiled to himself as he thought about it.

I can see you
As you're falling on your knees
You're not invisible to me
You're not invisible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the Woods   Walking in the Woods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking in the Woods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum