Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Walking Around (ML)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Just Walking Around (ML) Empty
PostSubject: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Just Walking Around (ML) Tumblr_lrgek8xZCG1r07zivo1_500
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47124052

I was just walking around the beach. I was watching carefully as the sun set. To me it was the most beautifulest thing in the world. I just loved the color that created the sunset. Different shades of pinks, purples, and blue. I started humming to a song that I kind a memorized. It was Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen. It was the song that represented me. After all I was the daughter of Aphrodite.

Last edited by pinkgirl77 on Thu May 17, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:32 pm

Just Walking Around (ML) 4173927538_1008eecec7_z

Mason walks along the beach. He was bored, and he had know idea why he was here. Still, it was nice, the weather was just perfect. He grins, as he puts his Aviator sunglasses on his face. He countines to walk, still grinning. The only reason he was this happy was because of the weather. Otherwise, Mason would not be this happy.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:36 pm

I decided to go talk to the boy. I walked up to him. "Hi. I'm Layla." I said. I smiled. I thought he was kind a cute.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Mason blinks and looks over at the girl. He studies the girl for a few minuets. She was defiently pretty, but not really his type. Actually she was really really pretty. She must be a daughter of Aphrodite. No doubt, which made her pretty much not his type. That didn't mean it couldn't change however.

"Hi Layla, I'm Mason"he says softly. He then stands there, awkwardly. He looks down at his shoes, not sure what to say. He hadn't faced this situation alot.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:13 pm

I didn't know what to say to Mason. "Hi Mason. Who's your godly parent?" I asked. For me that was always a good conversation starter for the campers at CHB. "My godly parent is Aphrodite." I said.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:39 pm

Mason smiles lightly and looks at Layla. He was right, he was always right. Well okay that was a lie, no one was always right, and especialy not him. "Oh Aeolus"he says softly. He then grins wider, he was proud to be a son of Alolus. He was.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:45 pm

I thought Mason was probably happy he was the son of Aeolus. I wasn't proud to be the daughter of Aphrodite. The girls in cabin 10 were always judgie. I wasn't that kind of person. I always gave people a chance instead of judging of what they look like. "That's cool." I told Mason even though it wasn't much.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:05 pm

Mason listens politely as she talks about her parentage. "Do you like being a daughter of Aphrodite?"he asks her. He had always wondered if other campers liked being a child of their parents. He liked being a son of Aeolus, but that didn't mean a son of Hades liked being a son of Hades. "It is rather cool. Aeolus is a cool parent"he says softly.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:13 pm

I never wanted to tell anyone how I felt, but I decided to tell Mason. He was trustworthy. "Um...Well, not really. All the girls in Cabin 10 are mean to everybody. They won't be someones friend unless their really pretty. I'm not like that. I give people a chance. I promised myself I wouldn't judge someone by how they look." I said. I just noticed I kind of had a crush on Mason. He is really cute and he is really nice.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:50 pm

"That's just horrible!"Mason exclaims completly appauled. He knew that it wouldn't be that good in a cabin like the Aphodite cabin, but he hadn't thought it would be that bad. He hated mean people, he really hated them. The world would be a better place without them. But of course its just how the world goes around.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:55 pm

"Um...Yeah. It is. I even have to live with for almost the rest of my life." I said. I decided to talk about something else. "How's your cabin?" I asked. I really wanted to know about Mason's life now and his cabin.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:59 pm

"Life in Cabin 2 is well hectic, its so crowded and noisy. I love it though, I'm never alone"he says softly. Mason then smiles and looks around. He turns back to Layla still smiling. He was really enjoying talking to her. He enjoyed having a nice conversation with someone every now and then.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:05 pm

I smiled. "I really enjoyed this." I said. I liked talking to someone. Everyone in Cabin 10 is mean and annoying. There are mostly girls in cabin. I would really love to talk to guy sometime instead of talking to a snotty girl about makeup.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:08 pm

"I've enjoyed this too"he says softly. Mason then smiles lightly at Layla. He slowly sits down on the ground and looks up at Layla. He pats the ground next to him for her to sit down. He then turns to stare at the water. It looked so pretty.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:50 pm

I smiled. I sat down on the ground next to Mason. This was a really nice day. I looked back the sun setting behind the water. It looked beautiful.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:54 pm

Mason lays down, and folds his arms behind his head. He closes his eyes and relaxes. It just felt so nice, he loved it. He smiles widely and lays there with his eyes closed. He loved the beach, it was his favorite place at camp. He slowly opens his eyes and looks around. He grins and sits up and lets his arms fall down by his side. He starts to tap his foot in the sand and looks around. He stops on the water and stares at it.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:40 pm

I had no idea what to say or do. Leave? Lay down? I didn't know what to do at all. I started drawing in the sand. I ended up drawing a heart.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:48 pm

"So, what do you enjoy doing in your free time?"he asks her. Mason then sits there not sure what to say. This conversation is just about dead. He sighs softly and rubs his head. He sighs softly and sits there. This is just so dull all of the sudden.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:52 pm

"Well, I like just to hang out here and relax, think, and swim. What do you like to do?" I asked. Maybe Mason did the same as me. Then we had something in common.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:09 pm

"I like to read, and play my guitar"Mason says softly. He then looks around and stares at the water. He pulls his legs up to his chest and rests his head on them. He then wraps his arms around them. It was actually slightly chilly out, from the wind. He smiles lightly, and sits there still staring at the water.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:16 pm

"That's cool." I said. I looked at my phone for the time. I had to go because otherwise the girls would wonder who I was with and what I was doing. "Well, I have to go. Maybe we can hang out sometime." I said.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:54 pm

"I'll see you later"Mason says to Layla. He then stands up, and looks at her. "I'll see you around"he says softly. Then without knowing what to do next, Mason leaves. It seemed rude but, he really didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:57 pm

"Bye." I said. I walked off to Cabin 10. Hopefully the cabin wasn't filled with girls again like last time. Hopefully Mason and I could hang out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Walking Around (ML)   Just Walking Around (ML) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Walking Around (ML)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: