Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walking around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Walking around Empty
PostSubject: Walking around   Walking around I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:02 am

Raph walked out of a near by bush. She staggered a little as the scarpes on her arms healed. Her long sleeved shirt was dirty and her shorts were a little bloodied from falling down. "Can..Can someone help me?" she asked to the surroundings. She didn't know of anyone could hear her. She even didn't know where she was. Looking around, she saw no one. She took a huge, shaky breath and fell on the ground with a thump. Her eyes began too drop but she tried to avoid the slumber. "Help.."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around   Walking around I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:07 am

I walked along the side of Euros Creek. I was admiring the water and the trees when I heard something. I spun round to see a girl staggering out of the bushes. I quickly ran over to them. "Are you okay?" I asked. They didn't look good.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Banana
Banana

Walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around   Walking around I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:55 am

She sighed in relief. Atleast her death won't be anything mysterious. "N..no." she replied. She shifted her weight to the other part of her body and winced as she moved her arm. "I..don't...know what..happened." she stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around   Walking around I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:06 pm

"What can I do to help you?" I asked anxiously. "What's your name?" Mabye I should take them to the Infirmary, I thought. That would probably be smart.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around   Walking around I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:26 pm

She took a shaky breath. "Raphaela." she mumbled her name. She held her arm and tried to lessen he blood loss. "Need to go to a camp half blood." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around   Walking around I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:12 pm

"We're basically in Camp Half-Blood now." I explained. "I'll take you to the Infirmary to get your wounds looked at. Will you let me pick you up so I can take you there? Oh, and my name's Ariane by the way."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around   Walking around I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:52 pm

Raphael smiled. "Thanks." she said and tried to stand up. She stood up a little but fell down. "I think I can't go now." she said through half closed eyes. The pain was still there but blackness keeps on swallowing her.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around   Walking around I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:12 am

I looked down at her assesing the situation. Bending down I gently picked her up. "I'm gonna take you to camp now." I told her softly. "Try to live." That was said only half jokingly. I staggered a bit under her weight but managed to begin walking away.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around   Walking around I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:10 am

"Thanks." she said. Looking up her sleeve, a large wound appeared and she wrinkled her nose. 'dad's not gonna like that.' she thought.

~you can leave it here or do you want a topic at the infermary?
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around   Walking around I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:25 am

OOC: I'll make it at the infirmary. Open or Private and what should I call it?
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around   Walking around I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:45 am

~you choose. It's okay.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around   Walking around I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:41 pm

The topic is called Raphaela Hurt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around   Walking around I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: