Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walking...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Walking... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:17 pm

"Psshhhhh that was sooo not funny." I denied. But I couldn't hold the laughter back though. And I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:20 pm

Essie smiled, "I have to admit, compared to some of their other pranks, that wasn't the biggest one." she smiled, "I remember my first year here a Hermes kid managed to go into the armory and steal all of the Ares' kid new weapons and stab them in the roof of the Aphrodite cabin." she laughed, her eyes gleaming. She had sort of helped them too. she smiled lightly at the memory.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:23 pm

"That... I.... wanna see." I managed in between my laughter. "I remember they put chocolate easter bunnies on the Demeter cabin. That was HILARIOUS." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:28 pm

Essie smiled, "That was funny." she paused, "Why don't we hang out with Hermes kids more often?" she wondered aloud. "They seem awesome." she said drawing her eyebrows together smiling. "I remember when they pulled a prank on the Aphrodite kids and put actual paint in all their make-up kits." she chuckled slightly. they were outside to mess hall already, it only seemed like a couple of seconds, maybe that's what it meant to have a real friend.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:33 pm

"Yeah we should. Oh and I remeber when they pulled the prank with the golden mango. Travis and Connor painted it gold and wrote for the hottest on it. IT WAS HILARIOUS! Gucci shoes, coach handbags were flying out of the windows and stuff! I like, took one pair of shoes and sold it online for like 90 bucks!" I told her as we walked in.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Essie laughed, "in the chaos of that i took a Gucci handbag and graffitied it a sold it for like $90." she smiled."The Athena kids were so mad. It was supposed to be a quiet day, Travis and Conner were supposed to stay in their cabin and cause no trouble...they didn't leave the cabin." she laughed, "They just threw a golden mango." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:43 pm

I chucked. Those were the days. "Lets go find a place at the Apollo table before we have to eat in the overflow table." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Essie smiled, "Gods yes." she went over to a place where there were two seats left. "Here good?" she asked. She wasn't about to mess up the only actual friendship she had.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:50 pm

"Sure. Anywhere but the over flow table." I told her. I sat down. We had Mac N' Cheese today. My favourite. "Orange Crush Please." I told the cup. The goblet filled with Orange Crush instantly.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:54 pm

Essie stayed slightly smiling, "Water please." she said and the goblet filled up halfway. Just how she wanted it. She looked at what was for dinner, Mac n cheese. "Not my favorite dinner, but okay all the same. Better than when Mr. D gets to choose dinner." she grimaced at what he had chosen last time.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:58 pm

"last time he chose, I puked.' Told her. It was horrible. Who choses ___________ for dinner? ESPECIALLY WITH BRUSSEL SPROUTS.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:00 pm

Essie laughed, "The man who's immortal and hates all of our guts." she sighed. "Why couldn't we get a nicer guy for a god couseluor?" she smiled with a twinkle in her eyes."This is nice. Most of the Apollo kids haven't shown up just yet. It's actually sort of quiet here...thank the gods." she smiled at Kori.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:05 pm

"Something's fishy." I chscked the time. It was already 10 minuites into Dinner. "Its ten minuites into dinner and this place it empty." I told her. Suddenly, the lights went off. It was pitch black. And I felt goop all over me. The light went back on and there was Taylor from the Hermes cabin laughing. Holding a bucket of hellhound syliva. "EWW!" I yelled.

A\N: Taylor is nother one of my charries.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:10 pm

ooc: got it. :)
bic: Essie couldn't help but laugh at the prank, she looked at the Hermes girl, "Is this all? no flashing lights, no dance music, no flying Gucci bags? Just hellhound ____?" she shook her head mockingly, "Oh how the pranks fall." she smirked a flung some of the hellhound syliva at the girl, aiming for her face, smirking. "She wiped some of the goop off of Kori and herself. Shrugging it off, she emptied her goblet and getting more water to take a drink calmly.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:14 pm

I started to get really really itchy. What she didn't know was that I was allergic to hellhound slop. i dont know why but I am. I started to get rashes all over my skin. "NOT FUNNY TAYLOR! I WILL GET YOU BACK!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:19 pm

Essie looked at Kori, "Um, sis? Are you alergic to that stuff?" she asked, concerned. She gave her talllest finger to the girl. "Nice one." she said sarcsatically to Taylor. she groaned and quickly got some itching cream out of her bag of many things.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:23 pm

A\N: HHEEYY NO POWERPLAY.

"I need to get to the infirmary. Right now." I told her. I got up and ran to the infirmary. I ignored all the itching and the sores starting to open and bleed. I took a square of amborsia and chewed it. it numbed the pain a bit.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:17 pm

ooc: sorry, I didn't think i was powerplaying. :/
bic:Essie watched her as she ran up to the infirmary. Should she go after her? Es decided not to, she thought that Kori wouldn't want Essie to see her when she was having an allergic reaction to the hellhound syliva. She sat at the table, losing her appatite.

ooc: I can't remember how to spell appatite...boo. :( sorry about my little mis-spellings. :(
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:25 pm

A\N: s'okay:) Its spelt Appetite:) (Just for future refrence:P)

I walked in the Infirmary and found my halfbrother Ethan. "ETHAN!" I yelled. He ran over. "Su- Whoa, another incident with someone's pet hellhound?" He asked. "No, Taylor happened."I told him. He ran to the medicine cabinet and got out an epi pen. I was told to rest for the night there.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:30 pm

ooc: Thanks! :)
bic: Essie went up to the Infirmary to try to find some ambrosia, just for emergencies. Considering that she was learning new techniques in fighting, and that meant getting hurt. She was going to need it. She went into the infirmary and saw someone who I hadn't ever seen. I looked around again, there was Kori too. She went over to her, "Hey Kori." she smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:37 pm

"Sup?" I replied. I wonder what she was doing here. Shouldn't she be going to sleep by now?
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Essie looked at her, "I'm getting ambrosia..." she looked at the small squares in a cabinet, "I'm training some new techniques with my dagger and arrows." she started to play with her necklace, something she did anytime she felt a tiny bit awkward. She looked at Kori, "Why haven't you come back to the cabin yet?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

ooc: I have Musical theater so i won't be on until like 7:30-ish. I have to perform a fake audition in front of my whole class to show them how (the newbies at least) wish me luck! :)
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:52 pm

A\N: Break A Leg! (its what they say in the arts non?)

"I'm stuck here overnight." I tell her. She's getting nervous. I noted that mentally. IIt was really cold even in here because winter was coming. I Zipped my hoodie up.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:55 pm

ooc: thanks this is my last post on here before i leave. :)
bic:Essie looked at her, "That sucks." she frowned slightly. She played with her necklace some more. "I guess I'll leave you to rest then." she sadly smiled at her. She grabbed a small bag of ambrosia from a cabinet and left a note telling whoever was in charge there why it was gone. She started to go down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:01 pm

I flopped my head down on the pillow. I was so tired. Before I knew it, I fell asleep. I had a sweet dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking...   Walking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next