Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 am

"Uh..." I didn't want to tell him what she said that time. I loved Sunshine, but she could be a little troublesome. "Nothing important?" I say. It came out like more of a question.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:02 am

Mark looked at her dubiously. "Was that an answer, or a question?" He squinted, and put on a humorously suspicious look. "Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:29 pm

"An answer," I say confidently. I chriped to Sunshine, and she chirped softly in my ear. "Not right now, I'm talking," I tell her. She tweeted angrily at me. I chirped at her sternly, and she was quiet once again.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Mark laughed at the interchange. He peered at the bird for a moment. "What did she say now?" He looked at Aria expectantly.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:49 pm

"Well, we've been working on a song. You see, Sunshine is a magical bird, so if she wants to, when she chirps, she can sound like any instrument. And she wasnted to show you the song we've been working on," I say.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:14 am

"If... If you'd like to perform, I'd love to hear it." He smiled slightly and blushed. "It would be an honor to get to hear a daughter of muse sing!" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:49 pm

I blushed, but I never turned down a chance to impress somebody. "Ok, the song we were working on is Firework by Katy Perry. Sunshine is all the instruments, and I sing. It might be a little rough, but we'll do our best," I say. I stand up, and I nod to Sunshine. She starts to do her special chirps that sound like the musical instruments. I start singing...

"Do you ever feel, like a plasic bag
drifting through the wind, wanting to start again.
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin,
like a house of cards, one blow from cavin' in
..."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am

When Aria finished, Markus burst into applause. "Very nice. I don't normally like Katy Perry music very much, but that sounded great! I'm honored to have been your preview audience." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:51 pm

I blushed bright red and sat down. Sunshine chirped triumphantly in my ear. "Yes, you were wonderful," I tell her. "And thanks Mark."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:24 am

Mark smiled sheepishly. "Not a problem." He smiled at Sunshine and said, "What a talented little bird you are!"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:49 am

Sunshine was about to peck him, but then she realized it was a compliment. She flew on his shoulder, and chirped softly in his ear. Sunshine didn't know that other people bedides me can't understand her. I laughed and whistled to Sunshine. She flew back on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Mark looked confused, but happy. "I sure hope that was something good. What did she say?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:09 pm

I shrugged with an inocent expression. "I don't know. She said it too quietly for me to hear," I say to him. I patted her head, and chirped something to her. She chirped to me, then to Mark. Then she flew away back to the Muses cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)   Have I met you? (Private to Hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have I met you? (Private to Hannah)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3