Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Waking Up (HANNAH)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Waking Up (HANNAH) Empty
PostSubject: Waking Up (HANNAH)   Waking Up (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:06 am

Waking Up (HANNAH) Girlwithcamera
ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Daughter of Alcmene

I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground.
I'm hearing what you say but I just can't make a sound
Then you go and cut me down, but wait
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around and say...

Ashleigh didn't know what happened, all she knew was she passed out. So far, passing out sucked. She had no idea where she was, or what state she was in. Ashleigh decided just to let her mind wander until she woke up, knowing she would wake up. She let her mind wander, and it wandered to a dream. In the dream there was Archer and herself. They both were talking, just talking. Ashleigh could tell they were at the place that Archer had shown her. She continued loving the dream, until she noticed her face change. Ashleigh could tell she was upset. Soon both of them were fighting, and Archer had another girl with him... what? She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Ashleigh's eyes opened as soon as the dream got worse.

Sunlight streamed in from the windows of the infirmary. She was in the infirmary. Ashleigh looked at her shoulder, which was bandaged up, and her legs. They both seemed fine now. She tried moving her shoulder, which made her wince, but she was okay. Ashleigh moved her legs, and found they were in working shape. She remembered her dream, and looked one the side of her. The healers set another cot with Archer in it right next to hers. Ashleigh smiled and closed her eyes, so she could rest more.
That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late...
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Waking Up (HANNAH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (HANNAH)   Waking Up (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:02 am

Waking Up (HANNAH) Archer15
*[A R C H E R C A M P B E L L]*
*[1 7]*
*[S O N O F N E M E S I S]*

Spoiler:

When I first passed out, I had no thoughts. Then, of course, the dream that always reappeared, the renactment of when my brother shot me. But this time, is wasn't me who was shot.

The vision was fuzzy, and all I could make out was shapes. Then, I could see my brother, beer can in one hand, and in the other a gun. Then it shifted, to where it should've been me. But, only, it wasn't me. it was Ashleigh. And when he shot her, I myself came into focus. I grabbed the gun out of his hand, and he tried to shoot me also. But the trigger was pulled, and blood was spilled, and it was not my own. It was my brothers. I was beneath worring, and I rushed to Ashleigh. But it was too late. She was dead, and so was my brother.

I woke with a start, sweating, and panting. My head hurt, but other than that I was fine. Looked to my side, and saw Ashleigh laying it a cot. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw her chest move, signaling that she was alive. I sat up, which brought more pain to my head, but subsided when I stopped moving. "Ashleigh?" I voice came out in a hoarse whisper. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Waking Up (HANNAH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (HANNAH)   Waking Up (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:41 am

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh was almost asleep when she heard Archer's voice. She opened one of her eyes and smiled. "I'm fine." she said opening her other eye. Ashleigh propped herself up on the pillows. She looked outside for a quick moment, it looked like morning. "Are you okay?" Ashleigh asked him. She looked over her shoulder and saw another girl walking around checking all the patients.

Waking Up (HANNAH) Danim
DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Daughter of Apollo
[size=10]Does the pain weight out the pride?
Are you looking for a place to hide?
Did someone break you heart inside?
You're in ruins

Dani walked around the infirmary, checking on her patients. So far, all was well. She had a checklist with all the patients' names on. Dani sighed and looked at the two other people. One of her brothers told her that they arrived at about midnight this morning. She looked at one of the more closely, Ashleigh. Dani smiled, they both were talking and fine. She walked to the edge of their cots and smiled."Well, I take it you guys are fine?" she asked with a grin. Dani knew the answer, but she just wanted to be a bother to Ashleigh.
[size=10] One, 21 guns
Lay down your arms give up the fight
One, 21 guns
Throw up your arms, you and I
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Waking Up (HANNAH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (HANNAH)   Waking Up (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:02 am

"I'm fine," I said to Ashleigh. A girl walked ip to us, smiling. "Yeah," I replied to the girl. "We're fine." My head pain had mostly gone away, but it was replaced by throught pain. I thought I'd let Ashleigh do more of the talking.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Waking Up (HANNAH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (HANNAH)   Waking Up (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:05 am

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh frowned at Dani, her cousin, this was a bad time to interupt. It seemed like Dani knew that, oh Dani, Dani. "We're alright Dani, now could you please go back to... ya know?" she asked. Dani nodded and smiled, walking away. "Sorry about my cousin..." Ashleigh said shaking her head. Cousins, sheesh.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Waking Up (HANNAH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (HANNAH)   Waking Up (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:18 pm

"It's ok," I said. I had cousins myself, but I had just never met them. "What's it like?" I asked. "You know, actually having family so close to you. Family that doesn't despise you."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Waking Up (HANNAH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (HANNAH)   Waking Up (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:57 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh shrugged, leaning back into the pale pillows. "It's nice I guess, but Dani can be a bother. I have to admit I love to pieces though." she said, turning to face Archer again. " What about you? Do you have any direct family here except your siblings?" Ashleigh asked him.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Waking Up (HANNAH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (HANNAH)   Waking Up (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:25 pm

I shook my head thoughtfully. "No, and frankly, I don't like most of my half brothers and sisters. You know, what with me being a son of Nemesis and all. I never really had any family I loved. But yet... I cared," I said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Waking Up (HANNAH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (HANNAH)   Waking Up (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:28 pm

ASHLEIGH~MARIE~FOLEY
Ashleigh nodded slowly. "Yeah..." she said softly. Ashleigh looked at one side to see her camera, just laying there. She picked it up and made sure it was okay. Her camera was her world. Ashleigh sighed, it was fine. "So what now?" she asked, setting it down and turning to Archer.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Waking Up (HANNAH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (HANNAH)   Waking Up (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:10 pm

I shrugged and looked around. "Well, maybe we should start by asking if we're allowed to leave," I said. I called over a person who was walking around, looking for someone to help. I asked if we were allowed to leave. He asked who we were etc. etc. He said we could, but to take it slow for a few hours. When he left, I started getting up. "So, I guess this means no more outings to the forest for a while?" I asked with a slight laugh. My head was a bit groggy, but I was good for a walk. When I had stood up, and I was ready in case Ashleigh needed help.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Waking Up (HANNAH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (HANNAH)   Waking Up (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:33 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh smiled and nodded slowly. She got up with nothing more than a slight wince, and looked around the infirmary. Ashleigh looked at Archer and smiled again, wrapping her arms around him in a hug. He had saved her life, and the least she could do was that.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Waking Up (HANNAH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (HANNAH)   Waking Up (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:50 pm

At first, my arms were just at my sides, and I looked like an idiot. Then I regastered what was going on, and I hugged her back. After, I folded my hands in front of me. "So, where to?" I ask as we walk out. The fresh air was great. I closed my eyes and took a depp breath. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Waking Up (HANNAH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (HANNAH)   Waking Up (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:55 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh felt her cheeks burn red, and she let go. She watched him walk off, and she grabbed be camera to follow."I'm going to change." Ashleigh replied simply. Her dress wasn't going to live for much longer. It had mud, dirt, and water stains all over it. The hem was messed up and ratty. Ashleigh didn't even want to know what her face looked like, so she left her cheek. It was dirty for sure, she could tell that much. Her hair was the same. The bun was half out and she looked like she slept on the ground. "Where are you going?" Ashleigh asked.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Waking Up (HANNAH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (HANNAH)   Waking Up (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:00 pm

I stopped and thought for a moment. "To change, then to go crazy," I reply with a grin. I knew I looked just as bad as Ashleigh. Even though I wasn't the one with cuts and bruises, I still had to run here, and shoot a monster. "Can I meet you somewhere?" I asked her. "Maybe at the beach? Or anywhere really works for me."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Waking Up (HANNAH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (HANNAH)   Waking Up (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:05 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY[/b]
Ashleigh smiled softly and nodded. " Okay, I'll met you at the beach in.. a half hour?" she suggested with a slight smile. Ashleigh was ready to get clean and out of her dirty dress. Anything was better than what she was in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waking Up (HANNAH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (HANNAH)   Waking Up (HANNAH) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking Up (HANNAH)
Page 1 of 1