Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I am unclaimed.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

I am unclaimed. Empty
PostSubject: I am unclaimed.   I am unclaimed. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:52 pm

I walk in and immediatly feel unwanted. Why had I let Odysseus convince me to come here. I stand in the corner and run my hands through my long hair. I try to wipe some of the dirt from my face and arms and hands. I look down at my clothes. They are torn and dirty and wet from the creek. I sigh and look around at all the clean and pretty kids. "Forget it. I don't belong here." I turn and walk toward the door.
Back to top Go down
PresidentSnowFangirl

PresidentSnowFangirl

Location : Um...I think I'll say in the Northern Hemisphere and leave it at that :)

I am unclaimed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am unclaimed.   I am unclaimed. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:19 am

It was a very, very boring day.
Sighing, I ran my hands through my thick, messy blonde hair and shoved my glasses up my nose. I was studying a chart in Finance magazine when I heard a soft "Forget it. I don't belong here."
Alarmed, I cast my glance towards the door and saw a brunette who looked to be about my age. Was I going to have to do something? It was obvious no one else would help her...
Sighing, I pulled myself off my bunk and walked over to the girl, arranging my scowling mask carefully. Taking a few steps, I looked the girl in the eye. "Pierre de la Rousse. Are you new here?"
Back to top Go down
ElijahCross

ElijahCross

I am unclaimed. Empty
PostSubject: Waking up from a nightmare   I am unclaimed. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:30 am

Jumping from his bed in the far corner of the room he was covered in a cold sweat, shaking he muttered broken sentences. "Titan...time...blood...war." He looked around and threw on his black leather jacket and walked to the Big House to be alone before anyone was up and before the Harpies attacked they fled in terror as he shrugged and bowed his head.
"SSDD" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
PresidentSnowFangirl

PresidentSnowFangirl

Location : Um...I think I'll say in the Northern Hemisphere and leave it at that :)

I am unclaimed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am unclaimed.   I am unclaimed. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:25 pm

Allllrighty then... I can't help but think as I watch the boy walk past me. What are we all doing up so early in the morning? Part of me wants to go back to sleep (or, more accurately, reading my magazine with a flashlight) but I know I can't.
Not before I help the girl in front of me out.
In the dark, I notice that something's dripping of the girl's clothes. Oh my gods.... I think, hoping she doesn't see me blush in the early lights of an early dawn. "Um....do you need....a towel or something?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
ElijahCross

ElijahCross

I am unclaimed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am unclaimed.   I am unclaimed. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:09 pm

Sitting alone he began to doze off and in risk of being given kitchen duty he hiked back to his bunk as a cold chill followed him but unlike death this chill was known by everyone as one thing...fear.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

I am unclaimed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am unclaimed.   I am unclaimed. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:23 pm

"No. I am fine. I am just going to leave yall to your....um....buisness." I glance at her bed with an eyebrow raised. "Look. I don't need sympathy. I don't belong here. My boyfriend convinced me this would be better than sleeping by the creek. But at least there I can be comforted by the sound of the water." I turn and watch a boy walk past me.
Back to top Go down
PresidentSnowFangirl

PresidentSnowFangirl

I am unclaimed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am unclaimed.   I am unclaimed. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:33 pm

"Boyfriend, eh?" I allow a rare smile to slip past my lips. "You've got a mortal boyfriend who knows? Wow...." I can't help but shake my head. I hadn't heard about a case like that since the Percy/Rachel affair....and we all know how that turned out.
"Anyway....not trying to be sympathetic. Just doing my duty. If you're new here, I'm stuck giving you a tour. What's your name?" I ask, feigning interest.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

I am unclaimed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am unclaimed.   I am unclaimed. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:52 pm

" I am not new. I am just unclaimed. Odysseus is not mortal he is an Athena kid. He thought it would be better if I slept here instead of at Euros Creek." I walked out the door. "Your duty has been fullfilled."
Back to top Go down
PresidentSnowFangirl

PresidentSnowFangirl

I am unclaimed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am unclaimed.   I am unclaimed. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:23 am

"Well, well, well, we certainly have an attitude today, don't we?" I ask, grinning. Grinning? This kind of attitude is unusual for me...but it must be some sort of Hermes thing coming out in me.
I watched as she walked out the door. "Um...I realize that you're in a hurry to get away...but it's kind of, oh, I don't know, three in the morning?" Realizing I was talking a bit too loudly and that some campers were snoring and twitching in their sleep, I lowered my voice. "If you're going to be sleeping here instead of Euros Creek, you might want to pick a bunk, kid."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

I am unclaimed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am unclaimed.   I am unclaimed. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:34 am

I whipped around. Did she call me a kid? I took a few short breaths. "I will sleep right here." I pointed right at my feet. I was standing under a tree outside the cabin. "I don't like to be where I don't belong. I have put up with that for too long. One a.m., demigod curfew. Three a.m., demigod sleep." I pointed at the girl and inside the cabin, where she belonged. Not me. I sighed and layed back against the tree, tears rolling down my cheeks. My eyes turned blue and it started to rain.
Back to top Go down
PresidentSnowFangirl

PresidentSnowFangirl

I am unclaimed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am unclaimed.   I am unclaimed. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:41 am

OOC: Um...Pierre isn't a girl....:) Sorry, should've made that clear.

BIC: I blinked at the weird girl who had just declared she was going to sleep outside, just because she felt like "she didn't belong here". Had I been too harsh?
Meh.
I sighed. "Hey, if you want to be harpie chow, I am a-okay with that. Now, if you'll excuse me, it is time for this Pierre to....wait a second." Something occurred to me and I blinked. "Penelope....alright if I call you that?....you slept out in the woods?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

I am unclaimed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am unclaimed.   I am unclaimed. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:52 pm

OOC: I am so sorry.

BIC: Umm...did he call me Penelope? "Why Penelope? Anyways, I slept under the cover of a willow tree at the edge of Euros Creek. Why is that importan?" My eyes turned their natural green color and it stopped raining. I sighed and layed back against the tree.
Back to top Go down
PresidentSnowFangirl

PresidentSnowFangirl

I am unclaimed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am unclaimed.   I am unclaimed. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:44 pm

OOC: Don't be! Really, it's fine :)

"Penelope. 'Cuz the original Odeyssuys's wife was named Penelope...and you never gave me your real name...but anywaysssssss. Isn't the forest, like, a little...dangerous? With the entrance to the Labryinth and the monsters and all....."
"But anyway." I stopped and sighed. "You sure you're comfy under that tree?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

I am unclaimed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am unclaimed.   I am unclaimed. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:13 pm

I smiled at the boy when he explained the Penelope deal. "No I am not really comfortable under here. My name is Thalia and yes you can call me that if you want. Yes the creek is dangerous and there was a constant low growl that circled my tree. But I am fine. You can sleep now." I layed down on the ground and curled up. I closed my eyes. I really didn't want to be out here but I didn't want to intrude on their space.
Back to top Go down
PresidentSnowFangirl

PresidentSnowFangirl

I am unclaimed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am unclaimed.   I am unclaimed. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:25 pm

"Someone's a little stuuuuubooooorn...." I couldn't help but whisper to myself as I stared at the girl currently curling herself up into a fetal position under the tree.
A girl going to sleep under a tree at a summer camp while her cabin lied two meters away.
It was crazy.
What was I thinking?
"Oh, come on, Penelope. We can get you a bunk...really, it's no trouble," I said.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

I am unclaimed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am unclaimed.   I am unclaimed. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:59 pm

"No. It fin-" I stopped when I heard the low growl again. "Maybe just for tonight." I stood up quickly and ran over to the boy. I sorta hid behind him. That growl sounded really close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am unclaimed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am unclaimed.   I am unclaimed. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am unclaimed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: