Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Waking up from death doesn't exactly feel great...(Closed to Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Location : Standing somewhere in between the underworld and the good ol' USA

Waking up from death doesn't exactly feel great...(Closed to Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Waking up from death doesn't exactly feel great...(Closed to Moon)    Waking up from death doesn't exactly feel great...(Closed to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:52 am

Jacen lay dreaming in the infirmary. He'd done nothing but sleep since Athena, herself, had brought him back to life. He dreamed deeply of many things that had happened in his life, and the worst part was he was reliving his life over and over to the point that he made the choice that killed him. He kept tossing and turning as he slept, restlessly. He wanted to wake, but he couldn't.

As he lay there reliving his life for the hundredth time, he finally awoke to see the most beautiful girl ever enter the infirmary, and he tried to sit up. As he did, he fell back to the pillow about to pass out. He sighed, and didn't say a word.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from death doesn't exactly feel great...(Closed to Moon)    Waking up from death doesn't exactly feel great...(Closed to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:12 am

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Erato
"Music is my life, it's all I have."
Sarah walked into the infermary and walked up to an Apollo girl. She had intended to get some nectar and ambrosia, but the girl told her to stay and help. Sarah frowned slighty, she was kind and caring, but shy. She never knew what to say. Yet, Sarah agreed to the girl's command. The girl pointed at a boy, to whom Sarah was supposed to help. She sighed and walked over to him. Sarah took off the stopper on the nectar and slipped some into his mouth. The boy was about to pass out again. He kept on fighting something, himself maybe? "Sh... calm down and relax." Sarah said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from death doesn't exactly feel great...(Closed to Moon)    Waking up from death doesn't exactly feel great...(Closed to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:10 am

Jacen drank the nectar that the girl offered him. She was indeed beautiful, but he couldn't relax. He had to stay awake. He didn't want to go back to sleep and dream anymore horrible dreams. He tried to speak, but couldn't at that moment, his throat hurt. He sighed, and watched her. Something about this girl soothed him, and he wasn't sure why.

He kept his eyes on her, and calmed down a bit. Finally, he was able to get his words back. "I can't go back to sleep. I can't dream those nightmares, anymore. I want some peace, by my mother."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from death doesn't exactly feel great...(Closed to Moon)    Waking up from death doesn't exactly feel great...(Closed to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:10 am

The member 'Odysseus Carlson' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Heal' :
 Waking up from death doesn't exactly feel great...(Closed to Moon) 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Heal' :
 Waking up from death doesn't exactly feel great...(Closed to Moon) 5
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from death doesn't exactly feel great...(Closed to Moon)    Waking up from death doesn't exactly feel great...(Closed to Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:20 am

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah nodded slowly. She felt bad for the boy, she felt worse because he was really good looking. "What do you remember?" Sarah asked him softly. That was a start right? She focused more intently on his face, trying to figure out his godly parent. It was a fun game, but Sarah wasn't good at it. She didn't know this boy that was for sure. Then again, Sarah didn't know a lot of people. "What's your name?" she asked tilting her head slightly to the left.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from death doesn't exactly feel great...(Closed to Moon)    Waking up from death doesn't exactly feel great...(Closed to Moon) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:25 am

Jacen looked up, and sighed. He slid back on the bed, a bit, so as to sit up. He still felt tired, but he guessed that was because he had come back from death only a few days ago. He sighed, again.

"I, unfortunately, remember everything," he said in that charming smile of his, though inside he still felt the painful burning sensation he had felt when he was brought back. He looked down for a moment, and then he thought of something, and looked at her.

"Why do you ask what I remember?" He waited for her answer, and sat up a bit more as he waited.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from death doesn't exactly feel great...(Closed to Moon)    Waking up from death doesn't exactly feel great...(Closed to Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:11 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah thought on the question for a moment. "Well... I don't know exactly." she said looking at the boy. "That's what the person asked me when I first got up from a concussion." Sarah said turning her gaze to her shoes. She remembered that night, she hated it. Her father had just died of cancer, and insisted she be off to camp. Sarah was attacked by a hell hound that night. A scar still remained on her back from that night. The thought of it made Sarah uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from death doesn't exactly feel great...(Closed to Moon)    Waking up from death doesn't exactly feel great...(Closed to Moon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up from death doesn't exactly feel great...(Closed to Moon)
Page 1 of 1