Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) Empty
PostSubject: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:42 am

Caitlyn walked along the creek, scanning the forest. she sat down, and looked around still. Breeze moved her hair slightly as she threw a rock farther down. She sighed, bored.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatoDKiller
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:54 am

”’Cause Maybe, You’re Gonna Be the One That Saves Me"

Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) RasmusLedin t
||r||a||v||i||s||||n||o||v||a||l||e

Mr. tall, mysterious and Poseidon’s child
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Travis was pretty bored, having nothing to do. As he walked casually and ever so silent into the woods, he swung around playfully the key chain he used. It wasn't really extraordinary, except for the fact that it transform into a sword, but it sure was worth having to tag along. Travis was a bit, well, overprotective of the small material things he owned that way.

Wearing a grey shirt, denim pants, and a blue jacket over his shoulders even under the bright Summer sunlight. He just felt safer and more unvaunerable that way. He wasn't anywhere near sweaty, nor was he getting hot. Well, as Travis entered the said forest, he thought, why not? Why not go into the creek. As a water demigod, he was attracted into his element. His sneakers splashed the calm current of the creek and he spotted her. Another demigod. Travis nodded curtley, and proceeded on her direction, except, he stopped a meter away from her, half of his foot in the water, rejuvinating his senses. "Hey." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am

Justus walked down to the creek just bouncing along. He was in a blue areopostale shirt and jeans. On his feet were sneakers and had taken a beating over the years. Justus stopped in his tracks when he heard a familiar sound, people. With a grin on his face Justus walked over to where the demigods were. He took a seat in the middle of them, considering that was easy. They were so far apart. "Hey." Justs said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:05 am

Caitlyn smiled. "Hello people!" She said excitedly, then her mood turned down. They were older. Way older. Ok, maybe not WAY, but older enough to hurt her. She jumped up, and backed away slowly. "I don't mean no harm. i'll just leave, and please, don't hurt me!" She squeeked the last few words out, and blushed, still backing up slowly. Afraid that if she bolted, they would chase.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:13 am

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Travis was confused. Very confused. What's up with them that would make someone like her scare the living daylights out? He meant no harm, but harm was what the girl expected. Sighing, as if it were his repulsive pulse and it were the reason for her paranoid actions, he just sat on the creek bay, watching the sun shine over head. "I don't know why," he muttered, to himself and for the other two "but the water gurgles for us." he said nonchantly, as if it were a conversation they were making. Out of the blue, he blinked his beautiful blue eyes, unaware why he just said that, and turned his head to the girl's direction. He flashed a bright smile, and he laughed in his head, remembering what others thought of them as fangs, seeing his appearance alone was definitely vampire-like. "Want to sit? Running off will do you no good." he told her in a sweet voice.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:17 am

Justus looked at the girl with a puzzled expression. "Why would we hurt you? We have no reason." he said calmly. Justus ran his hand through his blonde hair. "Justus, son of Doinysus. Who are all of you?" he asked turning to face both of the other demigods.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:21 am

Caitlyn gave a nervous chuckle, and sat down, a few feet away in a tight ball. "Caitlyn Timer." She said, still unsure. "Nice to ah...meet you?" She said, her tight ball loosening slightly.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:28 am

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Travis smiled the way she did it without force, not that he would ever hurt anyone..at least not them. "It's Travis. Travis Novale, son of Poseidon." he told them, as the breeze caressed his shaggy black hair. As if reacting unintentionally, the creek gave off a small sound that rang in his ears. Sighs. He gave off an odd chuckle and smiled at both. "What makes everyone go here?" he asked with curiosity in those blue orbs they call eyes.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:30 am

Justus shrugged. "Bored mostly, I take a walk every morning and I heard people. Then I came over here, the end of my awesome story." he replied with a laugh. Seeing no one got the joke Justus looked out at the creek with his green eyes to avoid conversation for that moment.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:34 am

Caitlyn shrugged. "I come here basicaly all day long. It's my home, mostly," She said, matter- of-factly. She stood again. "What about you, 'Travis'." She said, almost accusingly.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:40 am

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Travis chuckled a bit, clentching and unclentching his pale fists. He asked himself that everyday, as he wandered aimlessly around the camp grounds. Travis, as a bit self preserved and rebellious, he didn't go to any camp activities, going back and struggling with the flow of things. Where's a crowd, there he wasn't. "Well, honsetly, I didn't expect anyone here." he said, admittedly a bit off the social track. "Well, company's not so bad after all." he mused.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:46 am

Justus nodded listening equally to both stories. "For a second I thought you wouldn't want us here Travis." he said stil looking at the creek. Justus sighed and laid his hands behind him so he could sit upright. His green eyes shifted towards anything that seemed interesting, which wasn't much. "So..." [ Justus said breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:50 am

Caitlyn laughed. "Ok, tell that to Zuess." She grumbled. She didn't like older kids. They were always mean. She looked at Travis again. Dark hair. Blue eyes. She sat there staring for a little bit, thinking. "Say Travis, hoow old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:59 am

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Travis sighed. "Admittedly, I just didn't expect anyone. Period." he told Justus with a quick smirk that disappeared from his face in a second. He looked back to Caitlyn and raised his eyebrow. "Zeus?" he asked her. What did Zeus do to get involved in the conversation? Well, Caitlyn was surely weird, in a non-demigod way. But she sure was interesting. "and it's 15, a little older than you, I think, kiddo." he said to her.

"Anywho, so, you guys know anything about songs?' he said loudly, as he stared back into the gurgling creek. He was musical yes, just not in the instrument way. He rubed the back of his hand on his face and he cocked his head to the side in a lazy way.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:14 am

Caitlyn's face brightend. "Heck yeah! Daughter of Apollo here!" She frowned. " I KNOW that. I'm thirteen, and do NOT call me kiddo." She said angrily. She hated being called that. Even more so by a fifteen idiot not even sure why he was there.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:13 am

Justus frowned. [b] "No need to get in a fight." he said with a yawn. [b] "I should hit the sack, I was up all last night. Peace." Justus said before getting up and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:50 am

Caitlyn shrugged. She was there first, and she would be the last to leave, no matter what the cost. She watched Travis again, thinking. But then again, there was Shane. Shane. Think Shane.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:25 am

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Travis, Mr. pale, silent and ever so unexpectedly, slightly looked t his female companion. With a raise of an eyebrow, his smooth voice filled the air. "Aren't you coming?" he asked the girl. Or course, Travis wasnt the kind of guy to leave another behind. No. He was the one that gotten left out. As if he knew what she thought Travis sighed. "It's s'kay." he said, bowing down and closing his eyes, resigning to the gentle current's sound..
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:38 am

Caitlyn raised an eyebrow. "Your leaving too?" She asked, almost releived. But there was a hint of sadness. Shane. Think Shane. She kept reminding herself that. Just to keep thinking about Shane.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:02 am

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Nah, I'm better off here." Alone.. he added in his head. Travis shook his head off from the gutter of his starting anti-socialness, and he tried hard to stay in tune of the topic. "Or do you want me to leave?" he asked her, raising an eyebrow and a smirk on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:08 pm

Caitlyn shrugged. "Your call my friend. I could care less. I'm not leaving till you do." She said, returning the slight smirk. her eyes hard. Shane. Think Shane.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:15 pm

"then I guess no one's leaving then." he said, laying back. The sunlight hit his pale skin, and he smirked as he felt it caress. "Anywho, today's a slow day, afterall." he sighed and closed his eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Caitlyn stared back at him. "I'll stay here all night if I have too." She said, arms folded. She really wouldn't leave. No, not at all.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:23 pm

"Fine." he said stubbornly. He crossed his arms acroos his chest and smirked. "Stay here then."
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:21 am

Caitlyn stared back at him with the same gaze, as she sat there. She was waiting. Her stomach growled a little, but she ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)   Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Creek (Death, Moon, Agile)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next