Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bored to death. [private moon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Bored to death. [private moon] Empty
PostSubject: Bored to death. [private moon]   Bored to death. [private moon] I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:11 am

I fumble around with the stocked supplies making sure we had enough. We had more than enough. I slouch back into a seat. "What now," I asked myself. It had been a slow day in the infirmary. NO one had showed up. Not even an Aphrodite girl with a broke nail. I let out a deep sigh. I was so bored.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Bored to death. [private moon]   Bored to death. [private moon] I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:14 am

Spoiler:
Kylee walked into the imfirmary slowly. She even though was not an Apollo kid, still enjoyed helping the wounded. But to Kylee's sadness no one was in the infirmary, except a guy. Kylee was never good with guys, never has probally never will.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Bored to death. [private moon]   Bored to death. [private moon] I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:19 am

I watch her as she walks into the infirmary. I wasn't the social type. Maybe I would wait for her to say something. I wasn't good at starting conversations; keeping them going was pretty hard too. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Bored to death. [private moon]   Bored to death. [private moon] I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:22 am

Kylee looked up as if to say 'me?' but then realized she was the only other one here. "H-Hi." she said managing a small smile. "I'm Kylee." she added shyly. Kylee was always invisible, to be spoken to was unusual.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Bored to death. [private moon]   Bored to death. [private moon] I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:25 am

"I'm Cain." I look around the room absently, trying to find something to keep the conversation going."D-Do you work here often?" I probably sound as nerves as she did. I was fine with that. Maybe it would make her more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Bored to death. [private moon]   Bored to death. [private moon] I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:29 am

Kylee was realevied to see he was as nervous as she was. "Sometimes, not usually. I'm usually out on the water." she said. Maybe he would get the hint of who her dad was. Maybe not.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Bored to death. [private moon]   Bored to death. [private moon] I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:42 am

"Are... Are you a Poseidon child? Or are you a Nymph? Either way, I'm a child of Asclepius. The god of Health and Medicine." At least there was someone to talk to now.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Bored to death. [private moon]   Bored to death. [private moon] I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Kylee nodded slightly. "Poseidon child." she replied blankly. "I used to surf, but not so mcuh anymore." Kylee said sadly. She missed surfing as much as she missed her grandfather. "What about you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Bored to death. [private moon]   Bored to death. [private moon] I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:44 pm

"Like I said 'I'm a child of Asclepius. The god of Health and Medicine.' I spend most of my time up here. Healing, thinking, and on days like to day, being bored." I let out a short sigh. "I reside 'happily' in cabin 7," I say putting air quotes around the word "happily."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Bored to death. [private moon]   Bored to death. [private moon] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:33 am

Kylee laughed, realizing she hadn't laughed in a while. "So you don't like the Apollo cabin?" she asked. Kylee smiled a little more, it was a good feeling.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Bored to death. [private moon]   Bored to death. [private moon] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:10 am

"It's not that I don't like it. It's a great place, but you feel kinda left out when you know you're not one of them." I let out a small smile as I look at Kylee. "What about you, huh? What's your story?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Bored to death. [private moon]   Bored to death. [private moon] I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:05 am

Kylee thought for a moment. "Well there's not much to tell. All I do here is train, swim, and ride my horse, Puzzle. I don't usually talk to people." she said sadly. "Needless to say I don't have many friends." Kylee added.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Bored to death. [private moon]   Bored to death. [private moon] I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:12 pm

"Sounds like we're both uneventful." I wish there was more to say. But I was truly at a loss. I start fiddling around with my knife. I loved the way it glowed
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Bored to death. [private moon]   Bored to death. [private moon] I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:14 pm

Kylee nodded, she would've said something like 'soo' but that never went well. Instead she asked a question," Wanna see my horse?". Kylee never showed anyone Puzzle, but she could trust Cain.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Bored to death. [private moon]   Bored to death. [private moon] I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:17 pm

"Your horse? Sure. I have nothing else to do." I stand up out of my chair. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored to death. [private moon]   Bored to death. [private moon] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored to death. [private moon]
Page 1 of 1