Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Such a great day. Too bad I don't feel like it. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Such a great day. Too bad I don't feel like it. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Such a great day. Too bad I don't feel like it. (open)   Such a great day. Too bad I don't feel like it. (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:13 am

The sun shined down on the clif. It was sunny and breezy, a typical day at camp. No clouds were floating by and the niads seem to enjoy the light too. Birds chirpped happily in their nests and dryads giggled as they make fun of the satyrs. "Hello dad." Gen whispered as she slumped by a tree. The rays hit her pale white skin and she sighed. No matter how bad she looked at him, she still wondered how he, a powerful god, was realted to her, a normal kid. well, almost normal kid. She looked at the trees and began mumbling to herself with a song she always listened to.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Such a great day. Too bad I don't feel like it. (open)   Such a great day. Too bad I don't feel like it. (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:22 pm

OOC: ... A tree on the beach? Okay...

Rhianna walked onto the sandy beach. It was pretty empty, being the winter time. There were a few kids here and there, and only one who dared to go into the frosty waters. She smiled, and looked up at the pale sunlight. It was an unusually warm day, for the winter time.

She scanned the beach, and saw a girl under a tree. She looked familiar, but Rhianna just couldn't remember where she saw her. Maybe she'd just seen her around camp a few times. Remembering back to when she was claimed, it suddenly clicked. This was the Apollo girl she met at the arena. Her name was Genna? No, it was Genisis? That sounded right, people called her Gen. Rhianna walked up to the tree the daughter of Apollo was sitting under, and said, "Hey Gen!"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Such a great day. Too bad I don't feel like it. (open)   Such a great day. Too bad I don't feel like it. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:04 am

~Yeah.. Just a random tree...on a sandy beach

"Hey." she smiled. "Felling any better?" she asked remembering the whole arena incident. She smiled crookedly and patted the sand next to her, beckoning her to sit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such a great day. Too bad I don't feel like it. (open)   Such a great day. Too bad I don't feel like it. (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Such a great day. Too bad I don't feel like it. (open)
Page 1 of 1