Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Why Do I Feel So Alone? (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Why Do I Feel So Alone? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Why Do I Feel So Alone? (OPEN)   Why Do I Feel So Alone? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:13 pm

I walk through the forest, crying silently to myself. I used to be accepted in the treetop village, the place I call home. But now, I've fel more alone than I every have. People just walk right by me, ignoring me, as if I was invisable. I wish I could live in one of the cabins, in the camp. There people would accept me as part of their family, for who I am. "I hate my life," I think aloud, kicking a rock.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Feel So Alone? (OPEN)   Why Do I Feel So Alone? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:26 am

I ran along through the trees looking over my shoulder.
"Oh gods! That was close!" I exclaimed and slumped against a tree. My heart was racing a thousand beats per minute.

A boy was watching me! Not just one boy but tons of them! they were... laughing at me as I danced through the trees.

I put my head in my hands. I just want true love. A boy who won't laugh at me and will except me for me!

I kicked a rock then was alerted I wasn't alone.
I shot up when I heard the sound of crying. I saw a little nymph, crying. I walked to her and bent down next to her.
"Are you alright?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Feel So Alone? (OPEN)   Why Do I Feel So Alone? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:58 pm

I scowl at the girl. "No. Just go away. " My tears feel hot and sticky on my face. My red hair was covering my eyes as I speak, stuck to my face with my own salty tears as glue.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Feel So Alone? (OPEN)   Why Do I Feel So Alone? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Chris weaved in and out of the trees, feeling amazing to be out instead of stuck inside with his roomates. He loved them, but sometimes they were a pain in the butt. He spotted a small nymph crying silently, looking really sad and angry. He looked awkward, glanced back behind him as if he was about to run but swallowed his cowardice and approuched her. The worst she could do was send him away.
"Hey, are you okay?" He asked her, resting a hand on her arm, confortingly as if he was her big brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Feel So Alone? (OPEN)   Why Do I Feel So Alone? (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Do I Feel So Alone? (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1