Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} Empty
PostSubject: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:41 pm

I found myself at the Amphitheater. What was I doing here? I shrugged at sat down, thinking about my mother. Letting my mind wander. Who was my mother, and why hand't she claimed me yet? I felt as if I should be holding a grudge agenst her...whoever she is. But at the same time, I felt as if she had a reason. I rubbed my face, when in the corner of my eye, I saw someone sit next to me. "Yes?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:10 pm

To put it quite simply, I was bored. I felt unamused by manipulating water into circular spheres and then proceeding to concentrate on that one sphere. It got to be rather...boring. As a result, I had to acquire a new source of entertainment. My loyal cats Maka and Kid followed me into the Amphitheater. It was a massive location used sorely for performance reasons. Many times the Apollo kids would be on stage playing several different pieces on the instrument of their choice. I found it rather intriguing due to the beauty of the sound produced. It was soft, elegant, and most importantly beautiful. The vibe differentiated with each piece. I decided to take a seat by a lone person watching. To be honest, they didn't seem to have much concentration on the current piece. I was shortly noticed, thus started the introductory piece of a conversation. "Hello, I am only sitting here to accompany you. You seemed rather lonely and bored like me, am I wrong in this observation?"
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:14 pm

The girl talked funny. She also had two cat's following her. I was glad that Dawn wasn't here, or those cat's might be up a tree by now. "Um...no? I kind of am bored, but what's up with the whole 'observation' thing?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:49 pm

Kid hopped over into the girl's lap and glanced up at her with his eyes. Maka went into my lap, wanting to be embraced by her mommy. I petted her smooth fur. It was so soft and silky. Purrs came along with the petting. Adjusting my hat, I then glanced over to the girl. She seemed to be confused by my manner of presentation. "Ah, observation is to watch something or someone doing something or sometimes nothing. I was observing you and I created the inference based on your actions that you were lonely and bored." My eyes flashed as they stared upon the girl with a bored expression. "I was hoping you could entertain me with a conversation." It would be nice to engage in such a thing after not talking to others for a while.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:04 am

The girl's cat sat on my lap and looked up at me with his or her's eye's. I didn't know if it was a boy or a girl. "I'm not much of a cat person, and my dog, Dawn, would be really mad but...oh well." I said, letting the cat sniff my hand. I looked over, back to the girl who talked funny. "I'm June!" I said, some what ignoring what she was saying. "June Fellow daughter of...I don't know, personally." I continued. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Hm. It seemed like my way of speech was particularly odd to the girl. Typical. I was not in any way surprised by this as a matter of fact. I was used to being questioned upon my methods of speech and my mannerisms. There was nothing surprising about it. That was when she inquired my name. "Well then, since you're using full names, I am Jennifer Toverkunst. I prefer to be referred to as Jenny or Jinx. Most choose Jinx due to my affinity of magic. I am one of Hecate's daughters after all." This was a rather uninteresting conversation. It was just so expected and typical. I had desire to spice it up a bit. "So your god parent has failed to claim you...do you have any known qualities that could most certainly help in figuring out the god parent in question you are related to? For example, Hecate's children are magicians."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:56 pm

"Um, you mean you want me to tell you about myself?" I asked, actualy getting a little excited. This just might mean that I could find out who my mom was! "Well, the only thing that I do that most people don't is get up when the sun comes into the room." I said. "Other than than, I'm just...ordinary. Well, that is if you enclude the fact that I have ADHD and dyslexia, there isn't much diffrence between me and any other 15-year-old."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:21 am

There was nothing abnormal about an early bird. There WAS abnormality with a person who woke up at the same time as the Sun. There were high chances that that person was related to a god relating to the Sun. What a curious occurrence. Apollo would be the obvious choice for many people, but somehow I wasn't entirely sure about that. Hemera was the goddess of daylight and the Sun. Wait, of which gender did she lack a parent? "Are you lacking a mother or a father? There are a number of gods of which can be related to the Sun in some way." I wanted to be of assistance to this girl despite only knowing her for a short amount of time. I was not quite sure why. How peculiar.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:34 pm

"My mom." I said. "Yea, I thought about Apollo for a while too, I guess that's what your thinking." I continued. "But my dad's mortal." I thought about all the times that I had with my dad. "My mom never told my dad she was a goddess, so he's no help." I said, trying to make thing's a little easier on Jinx. "Sorry, I'm not all that much of a help." I shrugged. I may not be much of a help, but I was still very excited about learning who my mother was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Okay, so the mother. Apollo was definitely out the question. The gods could do many things, but making males pregnant was NOT one of them. The thought of it kind of disturbed me. After all, how could they let a baby pass through their....um, nevermind. I decided against thinking such painful thoughts. That led me to the next name. "How about Hemera? She is the goddess of daylight and the Sun. I think she would make a perfect match indeed." My curiosity was abounds. I wondered just why the mother did not bother claiming her child. What kept her from doing so? Unfortunately I could not travel into the mental patterns of the gods and goddesses so it was well beyond me. At least it would bring the girl some comfort to know just who possibly could be her mother.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:03 pm

"Hemera?" I repeated, putting my blond hair in a ponytail. It was getting to annoying, blowing around in the breeze. "Like I said, I don't know. It's not like I can go up to her and ask-'Are you my mother?' It sounds...stupid." There was no way of knowing who my mother was without me being claimed. "Guess we'll just have to wait and watch. See if my mom ever decides to show up or 'somethin." I said, sighing. Being unclaimed sucked sometimes. I alwasys wonderd who my mother was. I always will until I do get clamied.

~bru har har, you'll never guess who her mother is...unless you REALLY want me to tell you...~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:14 pm

The realization then hit me harder than an Avada Kedrava. Trust me, you do NOT want to get hit with one of those. There was an even better fitting goddess. "Actually, I shall correct my previous guess. Instead I will come to suggest that it is in fact the goddess of the dawn, Eos! She is a much better fit. Alas my brain had a blank moment and I stated a different goddess." It was rather logical. How foolish of me to guess otherwise. This time I was confident within my answer. I just wished the goddess would claim the daughter waiting patiently for her. It was a shame when one was unclaimed. They felt unwanted in the world and unloved. Such a shame. "I will have to say though that you may not be able to contact your mother directly, I am very sure she will come to claim you soon. I doubt you will be without a mother forever." I, in fact, meant that sincerely. She would come around; I could just feel it.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Eos. Goddess of dawn. It made perfect sence, and slightly ironic because my dog's name was Dawn. I had named her that because of the time that she woke up, the same time that I had. "YEA!" I said, realizing only seconds later that I had shouted it. "I mean, yeah. Eos makes...perfect sence." I said, but there could always be another goddess. It could be...maby...no, it had to be her. "But...how could I be sure?" I asked, there was also a chance that my mother could be the other goddess Jinx had said. Hemera, if I wasn't mistaking. "I don't think that there's any way for me to know without me being claimed." I sobbed, putting my face into my hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:31 pm

I could see my answers made her rather unsure. I decided to reinforce the words. "I know what I said about Hemera, but quite honestly that was a blind guess. Not to confuse you any more, but I believe that Eos would be the perfect mother in your case. Alas, we have to wait for her to pop in and say hello." I disliked waiting. I knew sometimes waiting was required, but I outright disliked waiting. It was a total pain when one could devote themselves into other activities of choice. Kid made the decision to move into a laying position on the girl's lap. His eyes still stared at her though with their sheer intensity. They were not of hate or anger; they were simply intense eyes. It was his way of showing curiosity. Maka had no interest in contradiction and quite simply laid in my lap as I petted her, letting out little purrs. "I wonder if there is a way to summon your mother."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:38 pm

"S-Summon my mother?" I said, looking up. "You really think you could do that?" I said, starting to get excited. Mabey I could actualy meet her. There were so many questions that I had always wanted to ask my mother, I was bored one day and even tried to write them down, I had givin that up, shortly after. There were to many things I wanted to ask, and whenever I get excited or nervouse like that, my dyslexia gets worse. "Could we try to suppon her? If you think it's possible, that is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:52 pm

Well curses then, I had suggested something even I was entirely not sure would work. I didn't know a single thing about summoning a goddess! Hecate had just shown up and said "Hi, I am your mother". I attempted to concoct a plan. It was easier to come up with potions than plans, especially those on summoning powerful forces. "I am not entirely sure what can attract your mother towards you. There may be a way to summon her though. Albeit I need some time to think and to research on summoning powerful forces in order to accomplish such. Off the top of my head I would suggest a gift of some sort, but this is just without thinking fully." A gift was a possibility, but I did not know what could bait Eos into showing up before her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:02 pm

"Well," I say. "I'm not much help when it comes to...reaserching." I continued, thinking back to my dyslexia problem. "But, if there's anything you want me to do..." I left it haning, as Jinx would probobly know what I ment without me having to say it. If there was anything she wanted me to do to help summon my mother, I would do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:20 pm

"I hope you know your dyslexia helps you read Greek and the library is both English and Greek." I had stated such in a matter-of-fact tone. I found myself assisting this girl whom I had just met. It sort of reminded me of Levi. I missed Levi. I wanted to see that blind boyfriend of mine once more. "If you really wish to do the gift thing, I would require some time to figure out what gift your mother, whom I believe to be Eos, would like. It's easier with major gods and goddesses than it is the minor ones. However I believe that you will in fact have contact with your mother soon. I will do my best to find a way to summon her here." Curses, still I had no true ideas on what to do about bringing the goddess to her daughter. Maka sensed my thoughts and blinked at me with her eyes. She just had a way of doing that.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:25 pm

"Well, sence you said that Eos is the goddess of dawn, how about something that has to do with that? Like, I don't know. A painting of the sun rising or whatever." I said, trying to be helpful. "Or something that represents her." I was going to do my best to do whatever I could to help me meet my mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:33 pm

I pondered upon each suggestion. A painting of the sun rising would be a nice touch. However I was not sure if it would be enough. Also one of us would have to either find or make a painting. "I cannot paint and I am not sure if there is such a piece within the Arts and Crafts center. Quite possibly though. I would say the offering would probably relate to the Sun and the rising of it. She may also like a statue or something of herself. Gods tend to like those, especially certain ones. Not that I wish to be struck by lightning right now." That would be rather painful. You have-actually, I will refrain from fully expressing my opinions. I will just leave it at my statement. So we were trying to form a plan on how to get Eos to show up. I felt like we were making progress.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:16 am

"Well, if we went into a...a book, there might be a picture of her. Then, mabey, we could get a child of some art god, or mabey a child of Hephestus to build one of her." I said. "I've never really been good at stuff like that." I was getting really excited about this. If we could find my mother...I...I coudn't tell my father. His mind would probobl colapse. He'd be sent to the crazy house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:56 pm

I believed the matter was settled. We were to summon Eos. My eyes flashed as I adjusted the lovely hat on my head. "I think we are overdue to go to the library. Now shall we leave here?" It was time to execute part one of the plan. It involved grabbing a library book or two or a few. We needed illustrations of the goddess in question. We also required information on other possible gifts she would accept. I clapped twice and Maka and Kid leaped out of our laps and onto the ground. They patiently waited for their mistress to stand up out of her seat. I went into a stationary standing position and waited for the girl to follow suit. Then I would head towards the direction of the exit and then outside to where the library was. We were starting off our own mini-journey.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:15 pm

My shoulders slummped slightly. The library of all places. But, I suppose it would be better to go to the library and know about my mother, than to not go and wonder who she is for all eternity. "Ok, I'm ready." I said, standing up.

~Do you want me to make the topic at the library, or do you want to?~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:25 pm

I glanced back to observe the girl's expression. I couldn't help but provide her with a mischievous smirk of sorts. "I can tell you're not one for books. I usually only enter if I am looking for ways to improve my spell casting. There's a wealth of knowledge there, untapped unless if you so choose to indulge yourself." With that we were off, my two loyal felines following us to the desired location.

(1. My post is short. I very sad nao. 2. I'll make the topic and either PM you the link or send it to you through the chat.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}   Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored wanderings{Open, and feel free to join in}
Page 1 of 1