Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Back at last - - Feel free to Join in.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

Back at last - - Feel free to Join in. Empty
PostSubject: Back at last - - Feel free to Join in.   Back at last - - Feel free to Join in. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:42 pm

Kalliope stepped up over the hill, her hair braided over her right shoulder. She was wearing a purple tank top and a pair of blue jeans. Her calm green eyes looked over the camp grounds before it locked on the Big House. "Den einai afto pou ithela na kano simera..." [ "Not what I wanted to do today." {phonetic} ]

She slowly started down towards the Big House.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Back at last - - Feel free to Join in.   Back at last - - Feel free to Join in. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:37 pm

I was about ready to head to the library when I saw a girl walking down to the big house. She said something in greek...I think. "Hello! need any help with something?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Back at last - - Feel free to Join in.   Back at last - - Feel free to Join in. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:12 am

~It's Greek heheh~

Kalliope almost jumped out of her skin. She looked at the girl watching towards her. "Ego tha to megalo spiti." [ I am going to the big house ] She extended a hand, smiling very faintly. "Eimai Kalliopi, kori tou Dionysou." [ I am Kalliope, daughter of Dionysus. ]
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Back at last - - Feel free to Join in.   Back at last - - Feel free to Join in. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:15 pm

It's nice to meet you, Kalliope. I'm Brooke...with an E. Daughter of Athena. Are you new here?
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Back at last - - Feel free to Join in.   Back at last - - Feel free to Join in. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:42 pm

"No," she said in english. "I've come back. I was..." her voice faltered. "...away," she finished bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Back at last - - Feel free to Join in.   Back at last - - Feel free to Join in. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:05 pm

"Oh." I said. I didn't ask were she was. It was obviously not my buisness. "So your going to the big house?" I say, ready to change the subject.

~Sorry about up there, I was rushing~
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Back at last - - Feel free to Join in.   Back at last - - Feel free to Join in. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:47 pm

"Yeah," she said calmly. "I'm going to make sure my spot in Dionysus Cabin, ya know?" She forced a smile and looked at the girl. "What are you doing out here, anyways?" Its fine.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Back at last - - Feel free to Join in.   Back at last - - Feel free to Join in. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:50 pm

"The library." I say. "I just like taking the long way sometimes. Want me to wait for you and then we can both head to the library?" I say. The library. One of my favorite places.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back at last - - Feel free to Join in.   Back at last - - Feel free to Join in. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back at last - - Feel free to Join in.
Page 1 of 1