Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daughterofzeus16

Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join) Empty
PostSubject: Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join)   Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Lillianna Good was sitting on her bed with a bored look on her young face as she wrote in her notebook. She was writing about what it's like to be a daughter of Athena. She was not only bored out of her mind, but she was lonely. She had only one friend and that was her half-sister, Annabeth. Annabeth was nowhere to be found and that left Lillianna alone. She really hated the fact that Annabeth was so popular because of the quests she's been on and Lillianna is basically invisible.

Lillianna heard the door of the cabin open and then close, but she didn't bother to look up. It was probably one of her half-siblings coming to get something. She was never noticed by anyone except for Annabeth and Chiron, her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join)   Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:35 pm

Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join) Glee-young-kurt
Michael l Yew [son of Apollo; god of the sun]

As Michael closed the door, he flinched. If he was going to be quiet, he shouldn't be slamming doors. The anger of his bow getting stolen had kind of gone to his head. Michael threw pillows up in a mad search for his weapon, though he had to admit, he knew that Clarisse had his bow deep down. Still, Michael, or Yew, liked to make a mess of things.

Approaching the quiet Athena girl, Michael shouted, "Where is it?"
Back to top Go down
daughterofzeus16

PostSubject: Re: Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join)   Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Lillianna jumped and fell off of her bed when a cute Apollo boy yelled at her.

"Where is it?" he yelled.

"Where is what?" Lillianna quietly asked. She didn't even know this boy and he was accusing her of taking something. Lillianna had a very clean record. She has never disobeyed anyone, never stolen anything, and never caused trouble. Maybe this boy lost his bow. She certainly didn't have whatever he was looking for. "Whatever you're accusing me of taking, I do not have it. Stealing is for immature people and I am not immature." She said, picking her book up off of the floor and sitting on her bed in front of the angry boy.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join)   Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join) Glee-young-kurt
Michael l Yew [son of Apollo; god of the sun]

Michael raised an eyebrow, rather confused. He didn't really expect the girl to say anything, but shouldn't she have been angry with him? Wasn't it most common to shout back when yelled at? The people who could keep their cool were always weird in Michael's eyes.

Sighing, but still sneering, Michael decided he needed to apologize. "I'm . . . I'm . . ." Flinching, the Apollo boy knew he had to get the apology over with, like ripping off a band-aid. "I'm sorry, okay!" Michael sighed, deeply disappointed in himself. He wasn't supposed to apologize! He had the same problem as Hades kids did, he held grudges and didn't let them go.

Sticking out his hand for the girl to shake, Michael decided to introduce himself. After all, he had already apologized to the girl. He was on a nice streak, so another act of kindness would just prove he could step out of his short-tempered box sometimes. "I'm Michael Yew, son of Apollo. You can call me Yew or Michael. What people call me is pretty evenly divided."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join)   Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:35 pm

I walked into the Athena cabin looking for Katro with Truler trailing behind me. I noticed that there were two people in the cabin talking to each other. Mine as well ask them where she went, I thought. I slowly walked over to them hearing one of the two introduced himself to the girl. "Hey, sorry to be interrupting, but have you guys seen Katro Ville?" I asked as petting Truler on the head. I watched as the two stared at me. "Sorry, I'm one of her best friends. I've been trying to look for her all day. I'm Kaitlyn, Kaite for short, daughter of Ares." I said as holding out a hand.
Back to top Go down
daughterofzeus16

PostSubject: Re: Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join)   Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:06 pm

Lillianna smiled softly at the Michael. She also giggled when he apologized. She wasn't expecting to do so. "It's alright. Everyone makes mistakes." she shrugged. She shook his hand. "Pleasure to meet you Michael. Lillianna Good, daughter of Athena." she smiled.

She turned to the girl, Kaitlyn. "Sorry, I haven't seen Katro for a while. Probably at the library." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join)   Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:11 pm

"Library!" I said as slapping my forehead. "Well, thanks for the directions Lillianna!" I yelled running through the door, slamming the cabin door behind me. I quickly ran to the Library with Truler on my tail. I opened the door to the Library quickly and ran inside. "Katro!" I yelled with full hope.
Back to top Go down
daughterofzeus16

PostSubject: Re: Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join)   Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Lillianna turned to Michael. "So, why were you tearing up the cabin? Did you lost something?" Lillianna asked. "If you want, I can help you find it." she offered with a soft smile.

Lillianna looked around at the mess that Michael had made. "Just so you know, I am not cleaning this place up." she said, half joking. She really wasn't going to clean the mess up.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join)   Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:42 pm

I awoke at the sound of a door slam. My IPod was on, and I had my earphones in. I slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes at the sight of bright light. "Who slammed the door?" I asked as jumping down my bunk. I found a guy and Lillanna talking by the door. I looked down at the mess and raised an eyebrow. "Who made the mess." I asked as walking towards the two. "Hi, I'm Katro Ville, daughter of Athena." I said as holding out a hand to the boy.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
daughterofzeus16

PostSubject: Re: Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join)   Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:47 pm

Lillianna looked up to see Katro. Oops. "He slammed he door and made the mess." she said, pointing to Michael.

"I thought you were in the library. One of Ares' daughters came looking for you and I told her you were at the library." Lillianna said. "I hope I don't get beaten into a pulp by her." she murmured to herself but both Michael and Katro could hear her.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join)   Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:55 pm

"Ah, that's okay. Kaitlyn and I see each other tonight anyway. She can tell me tonight I guess. And she won't hurt you. Kaitlyn is totally not that kind of person I would say. Trust me. I've been hanging out with her for about five years already." I said as leaning against one of my sister's bed frame. I looked over at Michael and raised an eyebrow at him. "So, are you going to clean it up?" I asked with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join)   Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored and Lonely (For Allison; PM to join)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: